Prayers for Fuel Rod

Fuel is battling a rare blood virus in ICU. He has been in and out of consciousness for over a week. Cause and exact type is not yet determined.

Prayers for him, wife and two boys.

Terrible, terrible. He seems like such a great guy and poster. May he pull through, knowing how many people care for him....

I'm sorry to hear about Fuel Rod's health crisis. Sending him prayers and well wishes.

Fuel is battling a rare blood virus in ICU. He has been in and out of consciousness for over a week. Cause and exact type is not yet determined.

Prayers for him, wife and two boys.
Praying for him and his family. Hope everything turns out ok.

The latest post by his wife on facebook:

Chris is still very sick, making small steps for the better though. He doesn't talk or respond to commands, but he does recognize people and voices. He spends most of his day sleeping. They are still trying to figure this out, but he is on 3 powerful antibiotics. Thank you so much for all the prayers, texts, calls, messages. I worked a few hours today, it is hard to keep up with all your messages but know that it means the WORLD to me, so encouraging. The love from you all is amazing and I know Chris feels it. Keep up the prayers and hopefully I will have more good news tomorrow.

thank you USMB i know he feels your support.

The latest post by his wife on facebook:

Chris is still very sick, making small steps for the better though. He doesn't talk or respond to commands, but he does recognize people and voices. He spends most of his day sleeping. They are still trying to figure this out, but he is on 3 powerful antibiotics. Thank you so much for all the prayers, texts, calls, messages. I worked a few hours today, it is hard to keep up with all your messages but know that it means the WORLD to me, so encouraging. The love from you all is amazing and I know Chris feels it. Keep up the prayers and hopefully I will have more good news tomorrow.

thank you USMB i know he feels your support.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

I sure hope he pulls through! Thanks for the updates kiki.

I'm not a big prayer. But I feel horrible that he is ill and know he will recover and be a stronger man for it.

Any updates? I looked it up of course I'm fearing west nile virus.

Forum List

Back