Prayers for Fuel Rod

Nothing on the exact condition, however his wife has encouraged visitors so he must be out of ICU. So that is awesome! Apparently he is responsive, again another awesome.
Kiki, thank you so much for this update. I know his family is thrilled he is better. We sure are. :)

A Get Well Soon Boquet for Fuel Rod from us all...

Attachments

• $0001 Friendship Fuel Rod boquet.jpg
    $0001 Friendship Fuel Rod boquet.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
Prayers for Fuel Rod have been said.

Looking forward to his return.

Now, this is the second member in about the last week we have gotten such news on, I would ask that this trend be snapped immediately. Y'all keep well out there.

Immie

i am with you immie....people are just not behaving......i am just shocked.....by this...and how the hell would he get west nile fever??? more likely tick tranmission ....but that is a total guess..the most important thing is he is getting well.....

Nothing on the exact condition, however his wife has encouraged visitors so he must be out of ICU. So that is awesome! Apparently he is responsive, again another awesome.

Thanks for keeping up to date KiKi

Please let him know we are pulling for him to recover completely and quickly.

This morning Chris has reverted to a comatose state. His church/friends/family stay with him in shifts supporting his wife so that she may tend to herself and boys a bit. He is stable. Cause remains unknown.

prayers are still going out to him from our house.
I'm Glad to hear that family and friends are helping the family.
Stable is a little more encouraging though.

This morning Chris has reverted to a comatose state. His church/friends/family stay with him in shifts supporting his wife so that she may tend to herself and boys a bit. He is stable. Cause remains unknown.

I swear stupid doctors. I'm telling you it's west Nile virus. He probably has encephalitis that's why he comotose. Somebody tell them to fix it. I'm so frustrated.

Thanks for the updates Kiki. I hope he and his family pull through this. :eusa_pray:

omg! Fuel -- praying for you and for the docs to find the cause and fix it. This is awful for him and his family. :( I hope they figure it out, soon!

Any news? I am not liking this at all.

Comatose is not encouraging, hope & prayers for the family AND medical staff.

sigh...from recent experience, hospitals and primary care doctors are so far out in left field that they make you feel helpless.

I hope FR gets a doctor that knows what is what.

I just hope Chris has two bossey pushy sisters to get those doctors in line like my brother did. Although my brother died anyway but his condition was terminal. But he would've died 2 years sooner if not for my sister and me looking stuff up on the Internet and nagging the doctors.

Doctors don't give a crap.

I've been researching, and I think he might have meningitis. There is a good meningitis and a bad one. The good one, you live, but the other one not so good.

I think everyone around him might need vaccines too if he has it. My brother had that and it was terrible. He was never the same.

Forum List

Back