Post any empirical proof of God here

here it is....PROOF -

Cheesus

cheesus.jpg

Many people have seen and heard about the likeness of Jesus turning up in unlikely places. Now, one North Texas family says they found Jesus in a cheese snack.

No. I asked for a scientific proof for gravity.
pick up a large knife. Hold it above your head. Look up. Let go of it.

There ya go...

Go to the grand canyon. Jump in.

There ya go...

need I continue?

:lol: You made me :lol: again.

We understand that gravity is an attractive force, yes, but it is much more complicated than that. How does it work? We still have much to learn. There is no definitive scientific proof for gravity that exists today.

Your stupidity is amazing. Gravity has been proven time and again. Not a single model of the universe workls without it and it can easily be measured.

gravity is a strange bird....we know it is there, yet some of it, when tried to be formulated, is missing.

M-Theory answers that question....

Gravity doesn't emerge from our uiniverse/ the dimensions we're familiar with. It eminates from another and 'bleeds' into this world, causing it to be by far the weakest of the fundamental forces.

The only problem yet found with M-Theory is that there is no known way to detect the branes or strings and noone's yet been able to construct an experiment to test the hypotheses. However, M-Theory recently proved the first model capable of explaining the quantum state of electrons.

Actually, I thought the atom buster in Cern france/switzerland's first test was to break the water molecule in that thingy, hoping to find that only 1 hydrogen molecule and one oxygen molecule is left, proving that the other hydrogen molecule of H2O, went in to "another dimension", giving credit to string/M theory and branes?

II'm not familiar with the particular experiment you're referring to. Do you know what it was called or who was leading it?

You're asking for the impossible.

God is like antimatter, we know it is there, it has to be there...equal in amounts to matter itself, yet we can not see it, but would cease to exist, scientifically, without it. :D

I think this is a little confused.

We can create antimatter in small quantities. It does not exist currently in equal amounts to matter, because if it did, we would not exist.

And in the early universe it did not exist in equal amounts to matter, because if it did, nothing would have existed. This asymmetry in the early universe between matter and antimatter is called baryogenesis and still not fully understood.

Antimatter reacts with matter by annihilation with nearly 100% efficiency. In contrast, the fission of Uranium 235 (the process used in the atomic bomb), converts less than % 0.1 of the matter to energy. With full conversion of mass to energy, like when matter meets antimatter, a mass about the size of a softball would explode with the force of 22 million tons of TNT.

If god is like antimatter, it is because:

1) We don't have evidence that either currently exists in our universe
2) It has been created by man
3) It has enormous destructive potential.

:tongue:

Last edited:
Its could also be purple groundhogs with butterfly wings.

There is as much proof of God as there is for these little guys.

Its a matter of faith.

If you choose to believe purple groundhogs with butterfly wings exsist it is also a matter of faith.

I'm looking for real proof to be able to believe in God. Anyone?

Don't waste your time. Most people who are looking for proof don't accept it anyway. They even refuse to consider anything as evidence.

If He exists, you will discover it sooner or later.

So you got none. So why you posting here anyways?

The proof is in the simple things, and people who want proof are not looking for the simple things. Thinking themselves to be wise, proof seekers have become fools. I have all the proof I need, you are still looking for your proof. Go for it. I'll not cause you to become more foolish for rejecting my simple proofs.

“The heavens declare the glory of God / And the firmament sheweth His handiwork” (Psalm 19:1).

Thank you, that is where the real proof is. When one needs proof, they need to go to the source of that proof. If you want proof, look at everything that is created by other than man. Romans 1 has that information. Seek and ye shall find. However, the other truth is, seek with wrong motives, and you will find nothing.

gravity is a strange bird....we know it is there, yet some of it, when tried to be formulated, is missing.

Gravity doesn't emerge from our uiniverse/ the dimensions we're familiar with. It eminates from another and 'bleeds' into this world, causing it to be by far the weakest of the fundamental forces.

The only problem yet found with M-Theory is that there is no known way to detect the branes or strings and noone's yet been able to construct an experiment to test the hypotheses. However, M-Theory recently proved the first model capable of explaining the quantum state of electrons.

So, are you saying that if there is a God, He emerged from our universe? You must be if you are asking for more proog of Him than of gravity. Yet you accept jumping as proof. Hmmm. Our universe emerged from God. So, your theory must allow for no proof of God even though He is absolutely real. Thanks.

Don't waste your time. Most people who are looking for proof don't accept it anyway. They even refuse to consider anything as evidence.

If He exists, you will discover it sooner or later.

So you got none. So why you posting here anyways?

The proof is in the simple things, and people who want proof are not looking for the simple things. Thinking themselves to be wise, proof seekers have become fools. I have all the proof I need, you are still looking for your proof. Go for it. I'll not cause you to become more foolish for rejecting my simple proofs.

You are obviously too stoopid to understand the word "empirical". Please stfu.

pick up a large knife. Hold it above your head. Look up. Let go of it.

There ya go...

Go to the grand canyon. Jump in.

There ya go...

need I continue?

:lol: You made me :lol: again.

We understand that gravity is an attractive force, yes, but it is much more complicated than that. How does it work? We still have much to learn. There is no definitive scientific proof for gravity that exists today.

Your stupidity is amazing. Gravity has been proven time and again. Not a single model of the universe workls without it and it can easily be measured.

Actually, I thought the atom buster in Cern france/switzerland's first test was to break the water molecule in that thingy, hoping to find that only 1 hydrogen molecule and one oxygen molecule is left, proving that the other hydrogen molecule of H2O, went in to "another dimension", giving credit to string/M theory and branes?

II'm not familiar with the particular experiment you're referring to. Do you know what it was called or who was leading it?

You're asking for the impossible.

One thing is for sure, if there is a God, you will know in the final hour, and then you can say there is indeed proof.

Now give me a scientific proof for gravity.
Stand up. Now jump.

Back on the floor now?

There ya go.

If that is scientific proof, and enough for you, then you are indeed a fool for not believing in God.

:eusa_eh::lol:

So, are you saying that if there is a God, He emerged from our universe? You must be if you are asking for more proog of Him than of gravity. Yet you accept jumping as proof. Hmmm. Our universe emerged from God. So, your theory must allow for no proof of God even though He is absolutely real. Thanks.
I never asked for 'proog'

Yours is perhaps the most idiotic response I've ever heard. Do you also believe the banana is proof of god?

One thing is for sure, if there is a God, you will know in the final hour, and then you can say there is indeed proof.

So you're not sure? You're worshipping a Maybe? :lol:
Pascal cast his bet
that jesus paid his debt
when he died, he came to learn
he'd bet wrong, so now he yearns
to double or nothing
and cast his bet with Kali

Pascal placed his chips
he rolled his dice
bet on jesus and trusted luck.
Died one day,
stood 'fore Anubis
he cried out 'fuck!'.
Heart weighed against a feather of Ma'at,
he began to recalculate
and a beast ate his heart

People are saved by faith and faith alone. Empirical proof simultaneously means that no one will be saved. The proof will thus only appear at the very end of this planet earth, as prophesied in the Book of Revelation.

According to chaos theory and physics, anything is possible ... that being so, with the number of religions, the number of myths about more powerful beings than us, the chances are high that something is above us. However, even with all that, if you can't believe in it yourself, then there is nothing that will convince you. It works with everything really, you have to believe what you want and let everyone else believe what they want, or no matter what god myth is most accurate, you will not have good standing.

It is an Empirical fact that BILLIONS of Humans believe that God exists. There for for them he exists.

God is not about proving he exists. That would remove free will and destroy the challenge he agreed to by Satan. That without proof of God, man would stop believing in God and would no longer worship him. That man can run his own affairs without God.

Neither has come true. That too is a fact.

God is not about proving he exists. That would remove free will

Then Adam and Eve had no free will (since they had physical proof of god's existence- they'd seen him) and therefore they could not sin of their own accord. You just debunked your entire religion the moment your moronic assertion is accepted.

Care to try again?

This is kinda like you attributing words to jesus and then running away when I ask you for book, chapter, and verse

God is not about proving he exists. That would remove free will

Then Adam and Eve had no free will (since they had physical proof of god's existence- they'd seen him) and therefore they could not sin of their own accord. You just debunked your entire religion the moment your moronic assertion is accepted.

Care to try again?

This is kinda like you attributing words to jesus and then running away when I ask you for book, chapter, and verse

Moron. Gee no wonder you are so stupid about religion. Adam and Eve sinned because they were ordered not to eat from the one tree of Knowledge. But then no one that I know of has accused you of being very bright.

Freewill applies to everyone even those few that actually saw God. And the fact Adam and Eve ate from the tree is ACTUALLY evidence that supports free will dumb ass. God ordered them not to eat from it, yet they did. Go figure Einstein.

God made a pact with Satan. He would cede earth to Satan and man to let Satan try to prove the claims that man could run his own affairs and that without direct intervention of God man would cease worshiping him. Pretty basic stuff from the bible dip stick.

Forum List

Back