Post any empirical proof of God here

• Banned
I'm looking for real proof to be able to believe in God. Anyone?

Don't waste your time. Most people who are looking for proof don't accept it anyway. They even refuse to consider anything as evidence.

If He exists, you will discover it sooner or later.

So you got none. So why you posting here anyways?

Last edited:

There is none. You must have faith to believe in God. If there is no faith in you then you will never believe in God. You can't see the wind blowing but you can see it's results and feel it. Same way with God.

There is none. You must have faith to believe in God. If there is no faith in you then you will never believe in God. You can't see the wind blowing but you can see it's results and feel it. Same way with God.

Fail.

Wind can be demonstrated. We can show the molecules of the air and we can measure the air's density, mass, and movement. Wind is an event, the movement of a gas (or a mixture of gasses, really) which can be predicted, studied, explained mathematically, caused, and stopped and which is a result of the laws of physics.

try again.

• Banned
Look in the mirror? So I'm god?:cuckoo:

The wind? You mean the stuff I can feel with my hand?:cuckoo:

Look in the mirror? So I'm god?:cuckoo:

The wind? You mean the stuff I can feel with my hand?:cuckoo:

you jackanapes i was messing with you.

maybe i should have used the :rofl: emoticon instead :D ;).

Edit: oh wait i did use it....:lol: although i'm now an idiot you're still a jackanapes for getting your panties all bunched up over it :cuckoo:

EDIT2: WE need a smily cuckoo along with the angre cuckoo emoticon

Last edited:

The wind has proof it exsists and a scientific explanation for its exsistance.

I'm looking for real proof to be able to believe in emotions. Anyone?

Emotions are real. They are hormone and electrical responses in the brain and body.

There is still no more proof God exsists even with the proof that human emotion in fact exsist.

God is like antimatter, we know it is there, it has to be there...equal in amounts to matter itself, yet we can not see it, but would cease to exist, scientifically, without it. :D

The wind has proof it exsists and a scientific explanation for its exsistance.

Now give me a scientific proof for gravity.

Here is my empirical proof of God.

ad2.jpg

Forum List

Back