Post any empirical proof of God here

gravity is a strange bird....we know it is there, yet some of it, when tried to be formulated, is missing.

gravity is a strange bird....we know it is there, yet some of it, when tried to be formulated, is missing.

A buddy of mine from graduate school is still searching for gravitons. And even if they are found, we still have a long way to go in understanding gravity. It's an interesting force that pulls everything together. The concept of God's love does the same thing. There is still so much that we do not understand.

There is none. You must have faith to believe in God. If there is no faith in you then you will never believe in God. You can't see the wind blowing but you can see it's results and feel it. Same way with God.

The wind has proof it exsists and a scientific explanation for its exsistance.

Now give me a scientific proof for gravity.
Stand up. Now jump.

Back on the floor now?

There ya go.

M-Theory answers that question....

Gravity doesn't emerge from our uiniverse/ the dimensions we're familiar with. It eminates from another and 'bleeds' into this world, causing it to be by far the weakest of the fundamental forces.

The only problem yet found with M-Theory is that there is no known way to detect the branes or strings and noone's yet been able to construct an experiment to test the hypotheses. However, M-Theory recently proved the first model capable of explaining the quantum state of electrons.

You asked us to prove gravity exists, not to test any given theory for its cause ;)

No. I asked for a scientific proof for gravity.
pick up a large knife. Hold it above your head. Look up. Let go of it.

There ya go...

Go to the grand canyon. Jump in.

There ya go...

need I continue?

:lol: You made me :lol: again.

We understand that gravity is an attractive force, yes, but it is much more complicated than that. How does it work? We still have much to learn. There is no definitive scientific proof for gravity that exists today.

By observing the movements of the planets and their force on each other we can tell that gravity exsists in all the universe and not just our own planet.

M-Theory answers that question....

Gravity doesn't emerge from our uiniverse/ the dimensions we're familiar with. It eminates from another and 'bleeds' into this world, causing it to be by far the weakest of the fundamental forces.

The only problem yet found with M-Theory is that there is no known way to detect the branes or strings and noone's yet been able to construct an experiment to test the hypotheses. However, M-Theory recently proved the first model capable of explaining the quantum state of electrons.

Actually, I thought the atom buster in Cern france/switzerland's first test was to break the water molecule in that thingy, hoping to find that only 1 hydrogen molecule and one oxygen molecule is left, proving that the other hydrogen molecule of H2O, went in to "another dimension", giving credit to string/M theory and branes?

Then what is creating the illusion of time?

If it is an illusion, it's being created by a force much more powerful than man. Perhaps even some sort of deity. :cool:

Why would you asume it was a diety when all the other great questions man has been able to find the answer to has never pointed to a diety?

Things always turn out to have a physical explaination other than a Deity.

Many many things are more powerful than man.

Then what is creating the illusion of time?

If it is an illusion, it's being created by a force much more powerful than man. Perhaps even some sort of deity. :cool:

Why would you asume it was a diety when all the other great questions man has been able to find the answer to has never pointed to a diety?

Things always turn out to have a physical explaination other than a Deity.

Many many things are more powerful than man.

I've assumed nothing. Just keeping an open mind is all. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back