Pope Francis Makes Surprise Stop To Bless Jewish Unity Sculpture

The Jews killed Jesus.

Weren't it Jews who shouted "crucify him!"?

The Jews however didn't do it alone. The Romans also helped them. Crucifixion after all is a Roman execution method.

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

actually, the romans killed him.

but thanks. :rolleyes:

Most people know that, and that Jesus choose to be the sacrifice and could have bowed out if he had wanted. anti-semites are the ones that cling to the idea of the jews killing Jesus. Romans, god and Jesus all share blame.
If Jesus had not died, the Christians would all be jews. :)
Lol. You don't have to be an anti semite to admit that the Jews killed Jesus. It's in the bible, the Jews stated "Crucify him!" And when they asked if Jesus was their king, some shouted "We have no King but Ceasar". However, I admit that Jews didn't do it alone. The Romans also wanted to kill Christ. Everyone's hands are bloody, in the crucifixion of Christ.

The Jews killed Jesus.

The Jews however didn't do it alone. The Romans also helped them. Crucifixion after all is a Roman execution method.

Most people know that, and that Jesus choose to be the sacrifice and could have bowed out if he had wanted. anti-semites are the ones that cling to the idea of the jews killing Jesus. Romans, god and Jesus all share blame.

there were hundreds of jews who were called messiahs. they were radicals who wanted rome out of Jerusalem. rome's typical manner of disposing of those "messiahs" was by crucifixion. yeshua, or jesus as he's known in the latin, was no different. the only difference was he also stood up to the san hedrin which is why they didn't care what happened to him.

The Jews killed Jesus.

Lol. You don't have to be an anti semite to admit that the Jews killed Jesus. It's in the bible, the Jews stated "Crucify him!" And when they asked if Jesus was their king, some shouted "We have no King but Ceasar". However, I admit that Jews didn't do it alone. The Romans also wanted to kill Christ. Everyone's hands are bloody, in the crucifixion of Christ.

yah... sure.

The Jews killed Jesus.

yah... sure.
OK then. [emoji13]

Forum List

Back