Mental Disorders in Pentecostals

The Lord gave warning what would happen to those who eat and are not worthy or fall away from truth. I consider it more like demonic forces being allow if you don't stay on tract. I had a grandmother that had been called schizophrenic because she could see peoples demons (spiritual parasites).

Truthfully when you see something in the spirit within someone it does make you wonder at first. Many of the churches have failed to teach the people about the spirit or how it works. The Lord said he would give them their hearts desires. If you eat of the fruit of life and then turn back and choose the world over truth instead you get what comes with it.

Warning! When your source for mental health is an electrical engineer, you end up in clown make-up that bleeds all the way to the marrow.

Fundamentalist religion (ESPECIALLY Pentecostalism) can bring out a mental disorder. Religious delusions and hallucinations are very common with its followers.

Pentecostals are borderline schizophrenic..

Mental Disorders in Pentecostals Part 2 in Azusa Street Survivors Archive III Forum

Ex-Pentecostal Thoughts: Pentecostalism and Insanity

---
ALL religious fundamentalists are completely dogmatic and if they are really serious believers, then ALL of them are "schizophrenic".

Fundamentalist religion (ESPECIALLY Pentecostalism) can bring out a mental disorder. Religious delusions and hallucinations are very common with its followers.

Pentecostals are borderline schizophrenic..

Mental Disorders in Pentecostals Part 2 in Azusa Street Survivors Archive III Forum

Ex-Pentecostal Thoughts: Pentecostalism and Insanity

When you think Jesus freak or crazy Christian, these are who's probably coming to mind. Snake charmers and babbling in tongues is only the beginning.

Considering guno thinks anyone who has an experience with God is crazy I don't find this that convincing.

Forum List

Back