3-Day Tracking Polls:

Research 2000 +12 Obama
Zogby +10 Obama
BattleGround/FD - +7 Obama
Gallup - +7 Obama
IBD/TIPP - +4 Obama

Avg. 8 + Obama

Last edited:
McCain gained a point in the Battleground.

David: What's your opinion about the NY Times Acorn story and whether this effects how the polls are figured out?

McCain gained a point in the Battleground.

David: What's your opinion about the NY Times Acorn story and whether this effects how the polls are figured out?

Obama is going to win by such a large margin, it won't matter.

I'm beginning to doubt McCain crosses the 200 electoral votes threshold.

The Battle:

Good vs. Evil

DavidS vs. wingnutnewsboy

WHO will win the battle of the polls?

How much spam can wingnutnewsboy post in one day?

Will DavidS. counter attack with his sane, sensible posts?

Stay tuned for more updates.

McCain's been gaining serious ground on Obama in the polls. Obama's close to losing North Carolina & Virginia

So you don't think the models may be wrong i.e. overestimating first time voters?

Overestimating?? Are you kidding? They are underestimating. Obama has created nothing short of a massive army of 18-24 year olds and on November 4th they will march to take back this country and rip it from the hands of the Republican Party.

Look, Republicans at your wall of shame:

Harding
Coolidge
Hoover
Nixon
Bush Sr.
Bush Jr.

Why is it the Democrats have to clean up the mess Republicans make every time? FDR, Clinton, now Obama. This country should never be so irresponsible to ever trust another Republican in the White House again.

McCain's been gaining serious ground on Obama in the polls. Obama's close to losing North Carolina & Virginia

You must be looking at the same polls that Dan Quayle looked at that showed him being the most intelligent, popular President of all time who the working class could really identify with.

Rasmussen Reports: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - North Carolina: McCain vs. Obama

3-Day Tracking Polls:

Research 2000 +12 Obama
Zogby +10 Obama
BattleGround/FD - +7 Obama
Gallup - +7 Obama
IBD/TIPP - +4 Obama

Avg. 8 + Obama

TIPP came around and offered Obama +4 today. Their figures for 18-24 are 30% Obama and 64% McCain. Still not right.

Overestimating?? Are you kidding? They are underestimating. Obama has created nothing short of a massive army of 18-24 year olds and on November 4th they will march to take back this country and rip it from the hands of the Republican Party.

Look, Republicans at your wall of shame:

Harding
Coolidge
Hoover
Nixon
Bush Sr.
Bush Jr.

Why is it the Democrats have to clean up the mess Republicans make every time? FDR, Clinton, now Obama. This country should never be so irresponsible to ever trust another Republican in the White House again.

a massive army?

sounds like the Hitler youth. they were brainwashed, too.

What does this remind you of?

PJB: Camp Followers ::: Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website

The Battle:

Good vs. Evil

DavidS vs. wingnutnewsboy

WHO will win the battle of the polls?

How much spam can wingnutnewsboy post in one day?

Will DavidS. counter attack with his sane, sensible posts?

Stay tuned for more updates.

Or will cali post a graph.

1024.jpg

a massive army?

sounds like the Hitler youth. they were brainwashed, too.

What does this remind you of?

It reminds me of JFK. It reminds me of people finally being EXCITED about voting and in Democracy. It reminds me of people wanting hope and progress in their government. That's what it reminds me of.

It reminds me of JFK. It reminds me of people finally being EXCITED about voting and in Democracy. It reminds me of people wanting hope and progress in their government. That's what it reminds me of.

i haven't seen any videos of kids being used for political gain before. I don't think Kennedy would stoop that low. but this is the Messiah we're talking about. so give him praise. Wir brauchen ein neuen Fuehrer.

Last edited:
i haven't seen any videos of kids being used for political gain before. I don't think Kennedy would stoop that low. but this is the Messiah we're talking about. so give him praise. Wir brauchen ein neuer Fuehrer.

Oh really,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:eusa_whistle:

Uhhh... those kids can't vote.

Forum List

Back