The Myth of Innocent Palestinians - 75% Support the Slaughter of Innocent Civilians

You make light of it but you don't realy underatand our system. You are getting closer to ours though so you may understand it better in the near future.

You're right, I don't know WTF you guys are doing up there, but it does look like you're trending Left. Of course, I don't understand WTF we're doing down here either; it's like we're all digging a bigger hole together and nobody wants to put down their shovel.

Arab World for Research and Development conducted a poll and found all but a minuscule handful support murdering civilians.

Well, as Karma says, Karma does.

And some polls from before the 10/7 terrorist attack:

3/4 want more terrorist groups:

Then 3/4 should be removed.

You're right, I don't know WTF you guys are doing up there, but it does look like you're trending Left. Of course, I don't understand WTF we're doing down here either; it's like we're all digging a bigger hole together and nobody wants to put down their shovel.
We aren't trending any direction. We have been trending "old dinosaur monarchy satellite" for 150 years,. It doesn't matter which party is in power, this is the system with a few moving chairs. We were given a gift from G-d being located beside the U.S and instead of embracig liberty and innovation we sided with our own eeven worse version than the British Police State system for which we originated from.

No, just logic.

It is the inescapable conclusion inherent in your justification.

Only to a warped mind as I said. I dont support the mass killing of either side.

That seems to make some mad but as I said..........

Only to a warped mind as I said. I dont support the mass killing of either side.

That seems to make some mad but as I said..........
You used the reaction to the maas murder to justify the murder

It is HAMAS that is responsible for the civilian casualties, you idiot.

The BOTH SIDES Bullshit again!
View attachment 862259
israel-and-arab-world.gif

we-should-devour-the-Jews-with-our-teeth-700x400.png

img.jpeg

images (7).jpeg

Hamas_pic_for_twentieth_time.jpg

Last edited:
The mods approve of these comments because none of them get deleted.
Only hysterics and Racists would disapprove ?
Which camp do you fall into?

I think we know where Whetherornot stands but such people are treatable .

Only hysterics and Racists would disapprove ?
Which camp do you fall into?

I think we know where Whetherornot stands but such people are treatable .

What do all these ad hominems and false bravado -
say about "Free Palestine" morale leading to a Hudna?

Forget the 2-state solution, it will never work.
True but few want to understand WHY.

GOD is in control and THE LAND OF ISRAEL was given to ISRAEL.

There will never be another nation on that soil -- even if the Jews are driven out again

Forum List

Back