Poll: The Chicago Four - Do Their Lives Matter?

The Chicago Four - Do Their Lives Matter?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters
You can focus on the individuals, but I'd bet they grew up in ghettos where they were left to rot by society, then society gets horrified at what they did and wonders what the problem is. We know the problems and we know most people don't give a shit, so the consequences are there.
The Obama era called. They want their lame excuses back.

Very Simple Question. Do Their lives matter?
12pvu1ldqy7y-png.105380

Did Obama let them down as a role model

We've had some liberals post the usual cry-me-a-river bit about growing up on welfare and food stamps from the government and one who thinks a murder in Japan is relevant, but no one has weighed in to suggest that these thug's lives have any value.

Perhaps I should have asked how much value instead of if their lives matter.

They are some fucked up units.

I think they should be heavily psychoanalyzed, maybe figuring out why people can be so hateful will help prevent future attacks.

Please don't turn this into anything racist,Meathead .

There are tons of cases where white kids tortured - and killed - blacks.

There are tons of same race/gender attacks.

And this shit happens all over the world. In Japan a gang kidnapped a teenage girl, tortured her terribly for a month, then killed her. They put her in a 55-gallon drum and filled it with cement.

Murder of Junko Furuta - Wikipedia

People like that need to be found out before the unthinkable happens. Before the hateful bastards band together and form a group like Isis.
Well, except these assholes themselves were screaming, just like tiggerred, " fuck white people" so, how can it be anything but racist?

Please show us the tons of cases where white kids killed and tortured black kids.

This mentally handicapped guy might have been murdered except for two things, a downstairs neighbor went up and told them to quiet down or she would call police, this enraged the sistahs so they went downstairs to kick the neighbors ass! The police were then summoned and the kid escaped dressed in a tee shirt and shorts! The police found him wandering the streets nearly frozen to death. These assholes need thirty years in prison, they are mean sons o bitches.

Donate their hair to science. Find out what the fuck...

You can focus on the individuals, but I'd bet they grew up in ghettos where they were left to rot by society, then society gets horrified at what they did and wonders what the problem is. We know the problems and we know most people don't give a shit, so the consequences are there.

Well then, since you left them to rot in the ghetto, the government should confiscate all your wealth and give it to inner city kids. Social Justice!

Was there any point to this nonsense you wrote?

Was there any point in yours!?!

Society is not the fault of how someone turns out!

I will be damn if that excuse will fly because I come from the same society and never once blamed society for my miserable youth nor did I ever do anything near what they did!

So stop passing the buck and put the responsibility on the individual once and for all, oh wait they're black so you will find every excuse for them but were they white like Dylan Roof you would buy and supply the rope to hang them!

No excuse at all for assholes like them!

More valuable black lives:

Murders of Jourdan Bobbish and Jacob Kudla - Wikipedia

The case drew attention again when during sentencing procedures, Young chose to make a statement, attempting to excuse this crime by making an outrageous statement to the court. "I'd like to say sorry to the family of Aiyana Jones, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and I want to apologize for them for not being able to get justice for their loved ones who were murdered in cold blood and in respect for the peaceful protest I want to say hands up, don't shoot, black lives matter," he said

I think they should be heavily psychoanalyzed, maybe figuring out why people can be so hateful will help prevent future attacks.

And this shit happens all over the world. In Japan a gang kidnapped a teenage girl, tortured her terribly for a month, then killed her. They put her in a 55-gallon drum and filled it with cement.

People like that need to be found out before the unthinkable happens. Before the hateful bastards band together and form a group like Isis.
I try to explain this to people but so many of you are suffering from the same problem and you don't even realize it. You defend your affliction because you have learned how to manage it. It's called fis. Fatherless infant syndrom. I bet you none of their fathers are living in the home with the mother.

Now go to prison and see how many prisoners are suffering from fis.

My neighbor has two kids from two different men and neither man lives with their kids. Those kids might not be criminals but no way they are as good as they would be if dad was around. Assuming dads a good guy
Society has forgotten how important it is to have a father present to help bust that head when these knuckleheads get of line.

And of course there are bad white parents too so I know it's not just black people but we have an epidemic in cities like Chicago and Detroit but when i try to tell black people they are doing it to themselves they get defensive and argumentative. It's not debatable. Sure they've been dealt a bad hand but that fact doesn't help moving forward. I wish Detroit would start running more public service announcement on TV and put billboards up about being a father or mentor.

Or any public service announcements. What happened to psa's? I haven't heard one in years
It's past the point of debating, that's like pissing in the wind. Nothing will change until people start taking responsibilities for their own actions. What happened to hard work, being faithful to your wife, raising ur kids, helping your neighbor, standing up for what's right.

We've had some liberals post the usual cry-me-a-river bit about growing up on welfare and food stamps from the government and one who thinks a murder in Japan is relevant, but no one has weighed in to suggest that these thug's lives have any value.

Yes all life is valuable. They must be punished for their actions, n God willing they learn from this wrong. If not God will handle the rest, u reap what u sow.

I try to explain this to people but so many of you are suffering from the same problem and you don't even realize it. You defend your affliction because you have learned how to manage it. It's called fis. Fatherless infant syndrom. I bet you none of their fathers are living in the home with the mother.

Now go to prison and see how many prisoners are suffering from fis.

My neighbor has two kids from two different men and neither man lives with their kids. Those kids might not be criminals but no way they are as good as they would be if dad was around. Assuming dads a good guy
Society has forgotten how important it is to have a father present to help bust that head when these knuckleheads get of line.

And of course there are bad white parents too so I know it's not just black people but we have an epidemic in cities like Chicago and Detroit but when i try to tell black people they are doing it to themselves they get defensive and argumentative. It's not debatable. Sure they've been dealt a bad hand but that fact doesn't help moving forward. I wish Detroit would start running more public service announcement on TV and put billboards up about being a father or mentor.

Or any public service announcements. What happened to psa's? I haven't heard one in years
It's past the point of debating, that's like pissing in the wind. Nothing will change until people start taking responsibilities for their own actions. What happened to hard work, being faithful to your wife, raising ur kids, helping your neighbor, standing up for what's right.
Do you know what happened? Men are getting away with being deadbeat dads. Women are rolling the dice with guys who eventually aren't father material.

If you knew you couldn't afford a kid you would either not get pregnant or you would get an abortion. The poor women know they can afford to be stupid because there are all kinds of government programs for stupid poor people

Yes all life is valuable. They must be punished for their actions, n God willing they learn from this wrong. If not God will handle the rest, u reap what u sow.
And I'll be honest I think we are over reacting because the kid was white, they were black and he was retarded.

If I had to sentence them it'd be 5 years out in 2.5 with good behavior

[/QUOTE]You can focus on the individuals, but I'd bet they grew up in ghettos where they were left to rot by society, then society gets horrified at what they did and wonders what the problem is. We know the problems and we know most people don't give a shit, so the consequences are there.[/QUOTE]
'Society' didn't have the kids. 'Society' failed to expect the parents to be responsible. There is no liberty without responsibility. If we are to be free of such horrid acts, those committing them must be held accountable personally. Parents must be held accountable for their children. When it is demonstrated that parents can't or won't, the community must take charge and see to it that corrective education is applied.

And I'll be honest I think we are over reacting because the kid was white, they were black and he was retarded.

If I had to sentence them it'd be 5 years out in 2.5 with good behavior
Hell, you may as well bake them a cake and say well done!

Donate their hair to science. Find out what the fuck...

I doubt it. One of the kids was said to be "friends" with the victim and they picked the victim up in Crystal Lake. That is about 1 1/2 West of Chicago. Mostly a white middle class suburb.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just answer the GDed question and stop with the murder of Junko Furuta FFS! Who cares?
Just answer the GDed question and stop with the murder of Junko Furuta FFS! Who cares?
You're an asshole... with that attitude,
why does it concern you how anyone feels about them?
10_1_104v.gif

You're an asshole... with that attitude,
why does it concern you how anyone feels about them?
Because I'm trying to gauge the amount of sleaze there is in the world.

Let me ask you this. Do you give a rat's ass about some poor imbecile who's being tortured because of the skin of his color, or are you more selective with your sympathies?

Forum List

Back