Black Lives Matter Pours $1M Into Former Black Panther Leader's Low-Income Apartment Project

what a waste of money. give their free poverty money to the black panthers. so they can make more projects for blacks. which they probably wont do. more crack houses coming folks.
Sadly, being a slumlord is very profitable. As long as you have Democrats in charge of monitoring compliance with regulations, and providing vouchers for low income tenants to rent Apartments No one with a job would want to live in.

Sadly, being a slumlord is very profitable. As long as you have Democrats in charge of monitoring compliance with regulations, and providing vouchers for low income tenants to rent Apartments No one with a job would want to live in.
so true

$1million? Thats all? That doesn’t but anything in CA. They bought mansions for themselves first.

One of the benefactors of black slums are those white liberals who go there to cop their drugs, thereby pumping more nontaxable money into the black community.

Don't ask me how I know this, but I will say that I was once a liberal Democrat myself.

Forum List

Back