Poll: The Chicago Four - Do Their Lives Matter?

The Chicago Four - Do Their Lives Matter?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 100.0%

• Total voters

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Very Simple Question. Do Their lives matter?
12pvu1ldqy7y-png.105380

They are some fucked up units.

I think they should be heavily psychoanalyzed, maybe figuring out why people can be so hateful will help prevent future attacks.

Please don't turn this into anything racist,Meathead .

There are tons of cases where white kids tortured - and killed - blacks.

There are tons of same race/gender attacks.

And this shit happens all over the world. In Japan a gang kidnapped a teenage girl, tortured her terribly for a month, then killed her. They put her in a 55-gallon drum and filled it with cement.

Murder of Junko Furuta - Wikipedia

People like that need to be found out before the unthinkable happens. Before the hateful bastards band together and form a group like Isis.

And this shit happens all over the world. In Japan a gang kidnapped a teenage girl, tortured her terribly for a month, then killed her. They put her in a 55-gallon drum and filled it with cement.

People like that need to be found out before the unthinkable happens. Before the hateful bastards band together and form a group like Isis.

I think they should be heavily psychoanalyzed, maybe figuring out why people can be so hateful will help prevent future attacks.

Just answer the GDed question and stop with the murder of Junko Furuta FFS! Who cares?

Donate their hair to science. Find out what the fuck...

You can focus on the individuals, but I'd bet they grew up in ghettos where they were left to rot by society, then society gets horrified at what they did and wonders what the problem is. We know the problems and we know most people don't give a shit, so the consequences are there.

You can focus on the individuals, but I'd bet they grew up in ghettos where they were left to rot by society, then society gets horrified at what they did and wonders what the problem is. We know the problems and we know most people don't give a shit, so the consequences are there.

Well then, since you left them to rot in the ghetto, the government should confiscate all your wealth and give it to inner city kids. Social Justice!

However, we don't see the majority of those in the same economic demographic committing horrific crimes like this.

-Geaux

I try to explain this to people but so many of you are suffering from the same problem and you don't even realize it. You defend your affliction because you have learned how to manage it. It's called fis. Fatherless infant syndrom. I bet you none of their fathers are living in the home with the mother.

Now go to prison and see how many prisoners are suffering from fis.

My neighbor has two kids from two different men and neither man lives with their kids. Those kids might not be criminals but no way they are as good as they would be if dad was around. Assuming dads a good guy

I try to explain this to people but so many of you are suffering from the same problem and you don't even realize it. You defend your affliction because you have learned how to manage it. It's called fis. Fatherless infant syndrom. I bet you none of their fathers are living in the home with the mother.

My neighbor has two kids from two different men and neither man lives with their kids. Those kids might not be criminals but no way they are as good as they would be if dad was around. Assuming dads a good guy
Society has forgotten how important it is to have a father present to help bust that head when these knuckleheads get of line.

Society has forgotten how important it is to have a father present to help bust that head when these knuckleheads get of line.

And of course there are bad white parents too so I know it's not just black people but we have an epidemic in cities like Chicago and Detroit but when i try to tell black people they are doing it to themselves they get defensive and argumentative. It's not debatable. Sure they've been dealt a bad hand but that fact doesn't help moving forward. I wish Detroit would start running more public service announcement on TV and put billboards up about being a father or mentor.

Or any public service announcements. What happened to psa's? I haven't heard one in years

Well then, since you left them to rot in the ghetto, the government should confiscate all your wealth and give it to inner city kids. Social Justice!

Was there any point to this nonsense you wrote?

However, we don't see the majority of those in the same economic demographic committing horrific crimes like this.

-Geaux

No, we don't. But saying that "the majority don't do this" doesn't stop it from happening, does it?

"Society" didn't do jack shit to these animals.

The old free helicopter ride is too merciful to these chunks of excrement.

"Society" didn't do jack shit to these animals.

The old free helicopter ride is too merciful to these chunks of excrement.

Try writing this in a language I can understand.

Forum List

Back