I wonder what its like to have race pressure?

Mickiel

Silver Member
May 19, 2016
I wonder what its like to have to pretend to be white? You know , your light skinned and close to white; you know the advantages being white would produce ; you know you would make more money, the police won't harass you as much. You could date white girls. Come on man ,be honest , would you do it? Would you curl your hair? Change the way you talk? Would you bow to the pressure?

I wonder what its like to have that kind of pressure?

You know , the chance to be white?

You have to be white to date white girls? Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha .....

Kim Kardashian is black now, so I guess sometimes it goes both ways.
o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-CORNROWS-facebook.jpg

just sayin...

Kim Kardashian is black now, so I guess sometimes it goes both ways.
o-KIM-KARDASHIAN-CORNROWS-facebook.jpg

just sayin...

She looks good black.

She looks good white too!

I wonder what its like to be another race? Only for a day or two, I would want to be able to go back. Just to experience the pressure involved in being that race. I wonder if things would change if we all walked in different shoes. Just for a day ; you know , the black can be rubbed off. No need in getting scared ; you won't loose your white.

I am Black myself , but I wonder what its like to be a White American in Cuba? Or to be Asian in China? I wonder what it would be like being Black in Russia? Or being White in certain parts of Jamaica ?

What kind of pressure comes from just being a different race? I used to date a White girl and I remember how afraid she was to introduce me to her father ,but was so at ease with how her mother would react? She told me she knew her father would treat her differently from then on in her life.

And that was a pressure he applied on her until he died years later. Family pressure ,parental pressure that she said was a heavy weight on her. She said he never even looked at her the same any more. The heart felt pressure of daddy frowning at you every day. An upside down smile that made you miss that real smile you used to get , and all over a kind of racial thing.

You pressure your own children over something like this. I wonder what her dad had in his life that would cause this? What kind of pressure molded him into treating his own baby girl like this?

I am Black myself , but I wonder what its like to be a White American in Cuba? Or to be Asian in China? I wonder what it would be like being Black in Russia? Or being White in certain parts of Jamaica ?

What kind of pressure comes from just being a different race? I used to date a White girl and I remember how afraid she was to introduce me to her father ,but was so at ease with how her mother would react? She told me she knew her father would treat her differently from then on in her life.

And that was a pressure he applied on her until he died years later. Family pressure ,parental pressure that she said was a heavy weight on her. She said he never even looked at her the same any more. The heart felt pressure of daddy frowning at you every day. An upside down smile that made you miss that real smile you used to get , and all over a kind of racial thing.

You pressure your own children over something like this. I wonder what her dad had in his life that would cause this? What kind of pressure molded him into treating his own baby girl like this?

If you would like to read an interesting story this book was a good one.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Russian-Vladimir-Alexandrov/dp/0802122299&tag=ff0d01-20

Amazon.com: The Black Russian (9780802122292): Vladimir Alexandrov: Books

A unique black man.

A unique black man.

A unique black man.
Yes and like most with roots in America, he was treated far better when he traveled to Europe.

I wonder what its like to have to pretend to be white? You know , your light skinned and close to white; you know the advantages being white would produce ; you know you would make more money, the police won't harass you as much. You could date white girls. Come on man ,be honest , would you do it? Would you curl your hair? Change the way you talk? Would you bow to the pressure?

You haven't been paying attention to Asslips. White women are falling over one another to get in the sack with far superior black men, as his legend goes. That's why I'm strictly black face on Friday and Saturday nights out on the town.

You haven't been paying attention to Asslips. White women are falling over one another to get in the sack with far superior black men, as his legend goes. That's why I'm strictly black face on Friday and Saturday nights out on the town.

We black men are not superior humans or beings , some of us just know how to sling the beef.

Forum List

Back