Poll: Gingrich strongest republican candidate to defeat obama

A lot can happen in a year.

The economy could improve.

Jobs could go to 4.5%.

The nation could boom.

Barry could get reelected.

Whoops one to many pipe dreams for the left.

I would pay money to see Newt debate Barry.

Newt would hand Barry his ass.

No dobut Newt would consolidate his base. Unfortunately the elections are decided from the middle. He has no appeal outside of the base.

Did you not read the OP? Newt is taking the support of independents (the middle) from Obama.

Taking is one thing...keeping is something totally different. But don't mind me...Newt is the shit! Vote Gingrich y'all.

Poll: Gingrich strongest republican candidate to defeat obama

yeah yeah yeah, seems like only yeaterday that line would have had Bachmann in it. Then Perry...

Darned hopey changeys

I'm not sure who I support just yet... just saying that I love this vetting process for the reasons stated. There will be no surprises and to dredge up this shit again will not matter. Obama has nothing but his own, very dismal record. I really think, barring the entry of a third party spoiler, any Republican can beat Obama.

It will probably be a close election if Romney or Huntsman get the nod. The more you come at Obama from the hard right, the further your guy has to go to the middle. If we know anything about the hard right, they are not happy to see any weakness at all from their candidates; hence the Tea Party and that insane pledge to not take one dollar in tax revenue for every ten dollars in spending cuts.

STFU.. We don't need liberals giving us advice on how to decide our party's candidacy. Go worry about your messiah who will go down as one of the top 5 all time worst Presidents in American history.

If you think Gingrich has a shot in hell, you could use some advice; politically and psychological.

Well hate to tell ya but I'm and Indi and I like Newt just fine.

How do you know that only the base likes Newt?? Wishful thinking or what??

His hard right ideas for one reason among many. The Contract On America was pretty much the clincher. His "say one thing, do another" family values, the storied flip flops he has offered from the Fox Noise perch...etc...

Put him on the ballot and see what happens. I think the election is over by Labor Day if the GOP does. It would save the country a lot of trouble if Newt gets the nominee; we won't have to change the White House stationery, etc...

It would be a dream for Obama to face Newt.

Newt doesnt' strike me as hard right at all.

I dont' think he'll have one bit of problem governing from the middle. Something Barry just couldn't do.

We've had our little experiment with a left wing progressive in the WH and what a dismal failure it has been.

I think you'll find that folks are heartily sick of Barry and his possee and will vote for anyone the GOP runs.

Here's hoping its Newt and he and Barry can face off in that dream of yours.

Boy Howdy it sure is mine. I'd pay money to see it.

I'm all for that; Newt getting the nomination anyway. President Obama will likely have it sewn up by Labor Day next year.

Yea, make Newt the Republican nominee. He can run on "family values".

The DNC is salivating at the prospect of Newt being the GOP nominee. They have all the dirty history on Newt...

Old Dirt--for which the majority has known about for 15 years.--

IOW--Newt Gingrich is no Herman Cain. The skeleton's have long jumped out of Ginrich's closet--and not too many are interested in something that has been rehashed over and over again for the last 15 years.

Newt Gingrich is the ONE candidate that has continually been pulled through a knot-hole backwards on vetting. There's no NEW dirt-so he makes a very viable--electable nominee.

Furthermore--Obama would have to bring 10 teleprompters with him just to keep up with Newt Gingrich in any debate--and would still get his ass kicked---:lol:

Newt says good things every once in a while, but I feel that the majority of Americans want us out of the wars, not getting into more. That's the thing that's been consistently getting cheers in these debates.

Who ever stands strongest on these believes will get the nomination. Personally I see all these voters switching all over the place because all of the nominees are looking bad right now, Ron Paul supporters are solid and growing however the more people understand about the man's stances the more people will join his cause.

Newt, the new flavor of the month, The Bass has got it now. This is the rightwinger's round about way of admitting Cain, their sacred Negro hasn't got a chance and is no more useful, you GOptards really don't like your Negroes after all, do you? LOL.

Forum List

Back