RFK Jr Plans To Run 3rd Party - Biden Is Finished - But Why Is This Guy Upset?

It was tested on more than ten mice, but I know conspiracy theorists need to feel special.
Keep getting "Science" from Jenny McCarthy.

Naw, Stalkergeorgio, I love living in your head, rent free.
1696334552976.png

It was tested on more than ten mice, but I know conspiracy theorists need to feel special.
Keep getting "Science" from Jenny McCarthy.

Naw, Stalkergeorgio, I love living in your head, rent free.
I don't have room for idiots but appreciate your lame efforts. like I said, you respond to me not the other way around, as others have noted to me.

Not initially it wasn’t. I don’t suppose you know of the numerous examples of fraud.

You mean whacky shit that RFK and Jenny McCarthy have claimed?
Do you still think it is safe and effective?
Yup.

I don't have room for idiots but appreciate your lame efforts.

I responded to your initial idiocy... I don't follow you around for days because I need to get in the last word.

Tell you what, I'm going to give you the last word. Here. Have at it.

You mean whacky shit that RFK and Jenny McCarthy have claimed?

Yup.

I responded to your initial idiocy... I don't follow you around for days because I need to get in the last word.

Tell you what, I'm going to give you the last word. Here. Have at it.
You foolishly believe by supporting the criminals of big pharma and believing the vax propaganda pushed by old media and big government, you’re proudly revealing to all your hatred of Trump.

Nothing could be more misguided.

RFK Jr.'s The Wuhan Coverup is due for release on 10 Oct 2023. There could be no more intelligent timing that synchronizes with his independent gesture.

Having checked with a professional bookseller, there are two release dates shown @ Amazon: 10 Oct 2023 and 14 Nov 2023.

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act."

Kennedy is a revolutionary.
Kennedy is a whackjob.

You foolishly believe by supporting the criminals of big pharma and believing the vax propaganda pushed by old media and big government, you’re proudly revealing to all your hatred of Trump.

Nothing could be more misguided.

Conservatives : Covid is a Devious Chinese Bioweapon meant to destroy Trump.
Also Conservatives: Covid is a hoax.

Oh, wait, it looks like RFK Jr. is taking more away from Trump than Biden!

In the months leading up to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s announcement that he would drop his Democratic presidential campaign and instead mount an independent bid for the White House, the polling suggested that Kennedy’s candidacy appealed more to Republicans. Indeed, Kennedy had been embraced by MAGA-flavored media venues not just because his candidacy represented an explicit critique of Joe Biden’s presidency but because he articulated a level of paranoid hostility toward established wisdom and polite convention that even Donald Trump could not achieve. Now, according to the latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll, the suspicion that Kennedy might draw more from Trump’s pool of voters than Biden’s has some substantiating evidence.

In a head-to-head matchup, that poll found that Biden edges out Trump by just three points at 49 to 46 percent. But in a three-way contest, RFK Jr. wins the support of 16 percent of the registered voters surveyed. Biden loses five points in that hypothetical situation, but his 44 percent of the vote dramatically surpasses Donald Trump’s meager 37 percent.

Oh, wait, it looks like RFK Jr. is taking more away from Trump than Biden!

In the months leading up to Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s announcement that he would drop his Democratic presidential campaign and instead mount an independent bid for the White House, the polling suggested that Kennedy’s candidacy appealed more to Republicans. Indeed, Kennedy had been embraced by MAGA-flavored media venues not just because his candidacy represented an explicit critique of Joe Biden’s presidency but because he articulated a level of paranoid hostility toward established wisdom and polite convention that even Donald Trump could not achieve. Now, according to the latest NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll, the suspicion that Kennedy might draw more from Trump’s pool of voters than Biden’s has some substantiating evidence.

In a head-to-head matchup, that poll found that Biden edges out Trump by just three points at 49 to 46 percent. But in a three-way contest, RFK Jr. wins the support of 16 percent of the registered voters surveyed. Biden loses five points in that hypothetical situation, but his 44 percent of the vote dramatically surpasses Donald Trump’s meager 37 percent.
Oh look, Joe found a poll that gives him a warm fuzzy. :abgg2q.jpg:

"A third of Democratic voters would likely vote for Robert F. Kennedy Jr. if he runs as an independent in the 2024 presidential election, according to a new survey, potentially handing victory to Donald Trump. The Rasmussen Reports poll found 57 percent of likely Democratic voters plan to support Biden in the Democratic primaries, as opposed to 25 percent for Kennedy, three percent for Marianne Williamson and seven percent for any other candidate."

This is true.....RFK Jr. is a Democrat, he has realistically about 55% support among registered Democrats....if he runs as a Libertarian, Trump will win the White House by at least 45 pts.....this is why Biden and the Dems will most likely try to assassinate RFK Jr. just like he did his father many years ago.

But what is odd to me is why are the same folks who were fanboying for RFK Jr just weeks ago; are now changing their tune once he decides to run 3rd party? Like uncomfortably shaped head Charlie Kirk....he and RFK Jr were like best buds not long ago...he was really playing RFK up (as long as RFK ran as a Democrat) --- but now, he is literally saying that RFK Jr. is a Democrat Psy-Op to hurt Trump? WTF? Just because Libertarians have historically sucked away votes from the Republican candidate in the past doesn't mean it will happen this time? RFK Jr. is wildly popular with many Democrats, which is why he is running 3rd party; because of how popular he is with Democratic voters....so why is Charlie so triggered?

Talk about a thread that didn't age well

Talk about a thread that didn't age well
RFK said he is in favor of reparations. No conservative is going to vote to make white people pay the costs in order to give money to black people who weren’t slaves - and, since the 1970s, have actually been given advantages due to their race.

That means RFK will not skim off Republican voters.

RFK said he is in favor of reparations. No conservative is going to vote to make white people pay the costs in order to give money to black people who weren’t slaves - and, since the 1970s, have actually been given advantages due to their race.

That means RFK will not skim off Republican voters.
Polls vs the opinion of a message board right winger who ignores the polls.

Regardless of what that poll in the OP says, I really don't believe it's actually going to work out like that. A Democratic vote for RFK Jr. is basically a vote for Trump, and I like to think at the end of the day that party faithful will mostly fall in line and cast a vote for the party candidate to keep the man they won't want to win out of the WH.

Regardless of what that poll in the OP says, I really don't believe it's actually going to work out like that. A Democratic vote for RFK Jr. is basically a vote for Trump, and I like to think at the end of the day that party faithful will mostly fall in line and cast a vote for the party candidate to keep the man they won't want to win out of the WH.
Agree. Republicans won’t vote for Biden (via a vote for RDK Jr).

How could you possibly know this?
Desperately projecting. Doesn't matter.... This administration has done its own damage over the past three and a half years by constantly bragging about a non-existent super economy. Sure maybe the mechanics were all in order but they didn't wait for it to trickle down to real people at the gas pumps and the grocery stores.

Never mind opposing candidates that one message alone was a suicide mission for this administration. They have only now started recognizing people's pain after three and a half years of pissing people off with the totally wrong message.

Jo

Forum List

Back