Poll: Gingrich strongest republican candidate to defeat obama

I don't. Not since you've stated you hope he runs a 3rd party and brings down the republicans.. not you and not him.. you both suck.

Yea.. that was a shitty thing to say.. WTF kind of a conservative thinks like that?

Newt is about the only other person I would support on that stage, I have said that many times.

What kind of conservative would say they would vote third party and hope the Republicans collapse again if they nominate another bullshit liberal big spender? Gee I dono, a conservative one?

Willo would vote Obama if he ran as a Republican, so who gives a fuck what he thinks. Don't believe me, look at the list of people he has supported, what policies (spending, military, social) were any different than Obama... That's right, they are the same.

Willo is a he? Who is this Willo.. I'll kick his ass I will. o

Yea.. that was a shitty thing to say.. WTF kind of a conservative thinks like that?

Newt is about the only other person I would support on that stage, I have said that many times.

What kind of conservative would say they would vote third party and hope the Republicans collapse again if they nominate another bullshit liberal big spender? Gee I dono, a conservative one?

Willo would vote Obama if he ran as a Republican, so who gives a fuck what he thinks. Don't believe me, look at the list of people he has supported, what policies (spending, military, social) were any different than Obama... That's right, they are the same.

Willo is a he? Who is this Willo.. I'll kick his ass I will. o

Sorry =D lol.

Like I said, I think it will come down to Newt and Paul... I simply trust Paul more than Newt.

I don't. Not since you've stated you hope he runs a 3rd party and brings down the republicans.. not you and not him.. you both suck.

Hey do me a big favor and jump from candidate to candidate based on how well they poll like you have been doing.

Hey! asswarp! you must be confused about something.. my stance has always been anybody but obama,, what part of that don't you understand?

Let's be clear though, Dr. Paul refused to consider the LPUSA nomination in 2008 because he didn't want to split the vote. He will NOT run third party regardless of what some of his followers want.

I dono nor do I care why Paul didn't run indy in 2008... Paul did run indy in the past, kinda of proving everyday is a different day.

This makes me very happy :) Liberals are running around completely unhinged scared to DEATH of Newt.. can you imagine that debate??!!

Yes, it will be alot like 2008 where Obama will not debate unless it's in a friendly venue and the moderators lob soft questions at him while at the same time try to make an ass of the GOP candidate. Same shit, different year.

You may be interested to know that the 2012 debates are already set:

First presidential debate:

Wednesday, October 3

University of Denver, Denver, CO

Vice presidential debate:

Thursday, October 11

Centre College, Danville, KY

Second presidential debate (town meeting format):

Tuesday, October 16

Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY

Third presidential debate:

Monday, October22

Lynn University, Boca Raton, FL

As for the Moderators:

The CPD will announce formats for the four debates in the first part of 2012, as well as plans for Internet-based initiatives. Moderators for the debates will be chosen in the summer of 2012.

The CPD is a bi-partisan commission who determines the formats and moderators.

Can't wait!

This makes me very happy :) Liberals are running around completely unhinged scared to DEATH of Newt.. can you imagine that debate??!!

you guys said the samething about Bachman, Cain, And perry....And when pointed out you would do the samething with whoever became the font runner. You people denied it would ever happen.

here i'll be the right.Oh look donkey Kong now polls better than Obama.
Liberals are scared to death over KingKong. Can you imagine Obama in a debate with Kong?

It doesnt matter who polls best, being a political whore does nothing for your party.

You guys my ass.. don't include me in your fantasy tales.. I've not supported ANYONE but Newt.. I would vote for Ron Paul or Herman Cain.. any of our nominee's against Obama.. I care about my country too much to allow liberals to destroy it from the inside. IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Hey do me a big favor and jump from candidate to candidate based on how well they poll like you have been doing.

Hey! asswarp! you must be confused about something.. my stance has always been anybody but obama,, what part of that don't you understand?

Soooo, like I said then? Jump from supporting any candidate that polls the best...

Again, for me it's about voting for a conservative, not for a party when both parties have been so destructive in the same manner (oversepnding). Oddly I’m ok with having a standard and holding my representatives to that standard… Or we end up with people like Cain or Mitt… McCain and Bush. No cuts, more spending and more division based on what letter is next to a name.

here is the short facts about Newt in my opinion. He knows how to be a politican.You knows how to wine and dine you. It depends on which Newt is running. Do we get sensible newt who thinks Glass-Seagal being repealed was a mistake, or do we get retard Newt who says stupid whacked out things in order to get attention from the retarded bubble base?

His personal life is his personal life. If he whines about anyone cheating or anything like that he wont win. He is a hypocrite.

If we get sensible Newt he could in fact win.

I think if Newt is elected, it's a slam dunk for Obama. God I hope they elect him.

A lot can happen in a year.

The economy could improve.

Jobs could go to 4.5%.

The nation could boom.

Barry could get reelected.

Whoops one to many pipe dreams for the left.

I would pay money to see Newt debate Barry.

Newt would hand Barry his ass.

Jobs could go to 4.5%.

The nation could boom.

No dobut Newt would consolidate his base. Unfortunately the elections are decided from the middle. He has no appeal outside of the base.

I dono nor do I care why Paul didn't run indy in 2008... Paul did run indy in the past, kinda of proving everyday is a different day.

That's nice.

But he won't be running independent this round. Unlike you, he want's Obama defeated.

Personally, between Obama and Romney, I don't care much. Two peas in a pod. One is gay and one is straight, that's about the only difference.

I think if Newt is elected, it's a slam dunk for Obama. God I hope they elect him.

I think the ONLY one Obama could beat in the general is Bachman.

Virtually any of the rest will defeat Obama.

God but I'd love to see Cain tear Obama up in a debate.... The demagogues may have trashed Cain beyond salvage, but it would grand to see him reduce Barry to a stuttering fool.

I think the ONLY one Obama could beat in the general is Bachman.

Virtually any of the rest will defeat Obama.

God but I'd love to see Cain tear Obama up in a debate.... The demagogues may have trashed Cain beyond salvage, but it would grand to see him reduce Barry to a stuttering fool.

Cain wouldn't hvae to be reduced to being a stuttering fool; he's already there.

The only GOPster with a chance is Romney which is unfortunate because Huntsaman is you all's best choice.

Cain wouldn't hvae to be reduced to being a stuttering fool; he's already there.

ROFL

Going into standup? That's some funny shit..

No but seriously, Obama can't put a sentence together without a teleprompter. Throw him up against the highly intelligent, articulate and educated Cain and it would be a blast to watch.

The only GOPster with a chance is Romney which is unfortunate because Huntsaman is you all's best choice.

So you're playing make believe because you love your Messiah® - I understand. Delusion is all you have, hold onto it tight!

Jobs could go to 4.5%.

The nation could boom.

No dobut Newt would consolidate his base. Unfortunately the elections are decided from the middle. He has no appeal outside of the base.

Well hate to tell ya but I'm and Indi and I like Newt just fine.

How do you know that only the base likes Newt?? Wishful thinking or what??

Forum List

Back