Poll: Gingrich strongest republican candidate to defeat obama

A lot can happen in a year.

The economy could improve.

Jobs could go to 4.5%.

The nation could boom.

Barry could get reelected.

Whoops one to many pipe dreams for the left.

I would pay money to see Newt debate Barry.

Newt would hand Barry his ass.

No dobut Newt would consolidate his base. Unfortunately the elections are decided from the middle. He has no appeal outside of the base.

Did you not read the OP? Newt is taking the support of independents (the middle) from Obama.

In the hypothetical it's pretty easy.

Two weeks ago the same people were for Perry. Then they said "oops" taking their cue from the candidate. Is he still running?

Last week it was Cain. Then they said (after a 9 second delay), "No...that's not the one"; one could say they came to a settle....errr agreement.

This week it's Newt.

This makes me very happy :) Liberals are running around completely unhinged scared to DEATH of Newt.. can you imagine that debate??!!
WE'VE HEARD IT ALL BEFORE DEPARTMENT

"Liberals are running around completely unhinged scared to DEATH of ....." (fill in the blank)

- Sarah Palin
- Mitch Romney
- Michele Bachmann
- Rick Perry
- Herman Cain
- Newt Gingrich

The 2012 Republican/Tea Party presidential campaign has already produced a steady stream of "blanks!"

"Mitch" Romney? Did he change his name again?

I think regardless of who the GOP nominates, the DemocRATS are still stuck with Barack Obama and his record of fail.

I do think that Newt presents a good challenger, because he's an excellent debater with a solid knowledge of issues and policy. Obama will not be able to get away with his normal bullshit in debates.

Snip-

A new McClatchy-Marist Poll released today shows Newt is in a virtual tie (47% to 45%) with President Obama in a head to head matchup, the strongest of any of the Republican candidates. Gingrich is also beating Obama 47% to 41% among independent voters.
Independents choose Newt over Obama despite the cries of the left leaning USMB posters. LOL

Go Newt go.......

As An Independent, I would NEVER vote for Newt. He is a big part of the LOBBYIST problem in politics. Check into his 1.6 billion paycheck from Freddie Mac.

Cain wouldn't hvae to be reduced to being a stuttering fool; he's already there.

ROFL

Going into standup? That's some funny shit..

No but seriously, Obama can't put a sentence together without a teleprompter. Throw him up against the highly intelligent, articulate and educated Cain and it would be a blast to watch.

The only GOPster with a chance is Romney which is unfortunate because Huntsaman is you all's best choice.

So you're playing make believe because you love your Messiah® - I understand. Delusion is all you have, hold onto it tight!

Highly intelligent,articulate. Really? This man has no idea about Libya or for that matter ANY foreign country.:doubt:

As An Independent, I would NEVER vote for Newt. He is a big part of the LOBBYIST problem in politics. Check into his 1.6 billion paycheck from Freddie Mac.

So Newt got $1.6 billion from Freddie Mac, huh?

LOL, you fascists are always so honest - everyone should take you seriously...

Say, how many times did you vote for Obama?

Highly intelligent,articulate. Really? This man has no idea about Libya or for that matter ANY foreign country.:doubt:

Is that what they're programming you drones to say over at KOS?

Say, let's sing a song:

If you're stupid and you know it vote for Obama
If you're stupid and you know it then your vote will surely show it

Forum List

Back