Poll: do you support Trump’s move to separate children from their parents at the border?

Do you support the Trump policy of separating kids from their parents at the border?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
As usual republicans blame others for the trump administration's policies showing "personal responsibility" is something they only apply to others.

Hey idiot, illegal aliens are being criminally prosecuted, kids can't stay with them while they are awaiting trial.

Hey idiot, before Trump, these cases were handled in CIVIL court. Therefore, they were not separated. Would it kill you dumbasses to do some research?

I would like to think some RWs on this board would condemn it.

I support President Trump absolutely. He is enforcing the law--American law--and in doing so is protecting all of our American children from very real danger arriving from outside our borders. What disgusts me personally is how righteous has suddenly become everyone on the left. You've all been duped by images, video and crying talk show hosts. The left should be ashamed at how easily pulled are their marionette strings.
We also stopped, for all intents and purposes, families being separated. But you are lied to about that. The incredible fear-mongering hate propaganda of the GOP...

I support President Trump absolutely. He is enforcing the law--American law--and in doing so is protecting all of our American children from very real danger arriving from outside our borders. What disgusts me personally is how righteous has suddenly become everyone on the left. You've all been duped by images, video and crying talk show hosts. The left should be ashamed at how easily pulled are their marionette strings.
We also stopped, for all intents and purposes, families being separated. But you are lied to about that. The incredible fear-mongering hate propaganda of the GOP...

There are many seeking Asylum from gang run shitholes thanks to our war on drugs and our appetite. We give less in foreign aid than anyone. The GOP is a goddamn brainwashed mess. And have ruined our middle class and infrastructure... Only the rich prosper... Every other modern country has a good ID card to stop this mess. And good Health Care daycare vacations cheap College living wage. Etc etc

You mistake my position. I support whatever action is necessary to protect our borders from mass, unrestricted immigration. You may want to line the streets of your hometown with cultures that radically change your way of life; I do not. If that means separating families at the border of those who have entered illegally then more power to our law enforcement agencies. The fate of refugees from Central America is not my concern as a citizen and patriot. However, the fate and health and education and safety of children in my country, my neighborhood, and my family is.
Pass an ID card that cannot be faked and end the problem like most other successful countries. The wall is useless.

I am indifferent.

I hear these people carrying on and on about how inhumane we are being ... but why is the U.S. obligated to take in all the world's poor and needy?
A lot of these are seeking Asylum from the shitholes
1. We can't afford it.

2. We have borders for a reason. We have rules and laws for a reason.

U.S. citizens are tired of being world police. Tired of being the world's biggest charity. We want to look out for ourselves and leave others to their own devices. What's so bad about that?
There are many seeking Asylum from gang run shitholes thanks to our war on drugs and our appetite. We give less in foreign aid than anyone. The GOP is a goddamn brainwashed mess. And have ruined our middle class and infrastructure... Only the rich prosper... Every other modern country has a good ID card to stop this mess. And good Health Care daycare vacations cheap College living wage... Thanks GOP and silly dupes....
What about the crap holes the Demon-crats have successfully created here, and you can't have any of the other stuff because of the crap holes the Demon-crats are steady creating here... You must be under the impression that this nation has no crap holes in it, and worse you can't admit to who has created the crap holes over time. They tried to hide it with the millions upon millions of abortions, but even that can't keep up with the out of control birth rates inside the holes. What's the welfare state's costing this country now ?? Who fights against abortion, and who doesn't ? Who fights against crime, and who makes excuses for the perpetrators of it ? On and on it all goes.
Our welfare state is not the problem... Thanks 4 9/11 through sheer incompetence the stupidest Wars ever and a corrupt GOP world depression, dingbat dupe... it is the giveaway to the rich screw the rest that causes poverty while you idiots obsess about Hillary's phony scandals.

I am indifferent.

I hear these people carrying on and on about how inhumane we are being ... but why is the U.S. obligated to take in all the world's poor and needy?
1. We can't afford it.

U.S. citizens are tired of being world police. Tired of being the world's biggest charity. We want to look out for ourselves and leave others to their own devices. What's so bad about that?
There are many seeking Asylum from gang run shitholes thanks to our war on drugs and our appetite. We give less in foreign aid than anyone. The GOP is a goddamn brainwashed mess. And have ruined our middle class and infrastructure... Only the rich prosper... Every other modern country has a good ID card to stop this mess. And good Health Care daycare vacations cheap College living wage... Thanks GOP and silly dupes....
What about the crap holes the Demon-crats have successfully created here, and you can't have any of the other stuff because of the crap holes the Demon-crats are steady creating here... You must be under the impression that this nation has no crap holes in it, and worse you can't admit to who has created the crap holes over time. They tried to hide it with the millions upon millions of abortions, but even that can't keep up with the out of control birth rates inside the holes. What's the welfare state's costing this country now ?? Who fights against abortion, and who doesn't ? Who fights against crime, and who makes excuses for the perpetrators of it ? On and on it all goes.
Our welfare state is not the problem... Thanks 4 9/11 through sheer incompetence the stupidest Wars ever and a corrupt GOP world depression, dingbat dupe... it is the giveaway to the rich screw the rest that causes poverty while you idiots obsess about Hillary's phony scandals.
And poverty thanks to the GOP is what causes crime. Birth control Cuts abortions by 40% immediately.

I am indifferent.

1. We can't afford it.

I wonder how your kind ended up in the US and why?...unless if you are a native america.

This law has been on the books for quite some time.
Clinton signed it into law, Obama used it... Now Trump is using it following the case-law and statute that requires him to enforce it. Now the same democrap fools that created the law are the ones refusing to fix their fuck up by obstructing Republicans who whole hardheartedly want to change it.

Democrats don't want to fix it and want to blame Trump for their fuck up... I wonder why dimwits cant figure out the populace is not as stupid as they think they are...
your entire post is bullshit- there is no law, case law or court order that requires trump to separate families.

you're right- i didn't think you were this stupid

thanks
The only way they can stay together is if we let them in. So everyone with a kid gets to immigrate illegally to America in your world.
We used to incarcerate the kids with the adult but a judge ruled that illegal.

As usual republicans blame others for the trump administration's policies showing "personal responsibility" is something they only apply to others.

Hey idiot, illegal aliens are being criminally prosecuted, kids can't stay with them while they are awaiting trial.

Hey idiot, before Trump, these cases were handled in CIVIL court. Therefore, they were not separated. Would it kill you dumbasses to do some research?
They were released in country and allowed to immigrate to America illegally. They were released on their own, and expected to show up to court and then show up to be deported. They never showed up. That display a fault in the system. This way it's guaranteed they are there to be deported when it's time to deport them.

The goal here is to insure no migrant immigrates to America illegally. Achieving that goal is paramount. Any solutions must have that goal in place or they are not real solutions.

Since when is a 30 year old a child? Hell, you don’t even buy this shit. You only go on about it because it’s pupular right now. 3 weeks ago you would have and did care less about the lil’wet backs.

The children are separated from traffickers delivering them to the democrat party.

Anyway, build that wall and they won't be going anywhere from Mexico.

The fools did their research, Fox, Breitbart, Gateway pundit, info wars, etc. that's all the research that is needed. What is wrong with you?

Seriously though I wonder why they keep crossing knowing their kids will taken. I have always despised Jeff Session's but he just may have a damn good idea, DNA tests to make sure the adults are in fact the parents and let them all remain together.

I am indifferent.

1. We can't afford it.

Nope, the libs have just drilled that in to your empty head and then you parrot it.

I am indifferent.

1. We can't afford it.

Good post and I couldn't agree more.

These so called refugees went through quite a few countries to get to the US. If they were REAL refugees they would have applied for asylum at any of them.

As for the kids?? I couldn't care less. The so called parents dragged their so called kids along. They made the mess. Not the US.

What did you not understand when Trump said he was going to end catch and release. He's using every tool to keep that promise, if you don't like the law tell your GD congresscritters to cooperate and get the laws fixed.

You mean holding the children, safely, while the asylum claims of the parents are adjudicated....? Why would we condemn that?

Forum List

Back