Poll: do you support Trump’s move to separate children from their parents at the border?

Do you support the Trump policy of separating kids from their parents at the border?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
Border Enforcement Is NOT The Holocaust. The Analogy Is WORTHLESS

"As if to prove that “opinions are like assholes,” some surprisingly prominent people — whose opinions are no longer respectable — have compared the federal government’s border-enforcement policy to the Holocaust.

When a person suggests that present-day American border-enforcement policy is like the Holocaust, he’s signaling to you that his opinion and his judgment are worthless."

'NUFF SAID!

Roughly 60/40 Yes which is stunning the pants off of weepy liberals
Most of America Does Not favor illegal entry into the USA via using children as shields. Most of America recognizes the intent of this liberal manufactured media driven “crisis” is to allow the illegal entry to continue without enforcement. Most of America understands this is all a ploy to get more democratic voters and make Trump look bad
Like Jabba said, your mind games do not work here

How long do you figure it will take to build the wall? Let the adults build that wall to earn a green card.

I would like to think some RWs on this board would condemn it.

It isn't "Trump's policy."

It is established law that has been on the books for decades. It is only now being enforced, for good reason.

For the safety of the nation, and for the safety of the children.

Bu....bu....but...executive order reverses it?

Loser

:oops8:

Did you read the time the order was made, and the time of that post? Did you read the stipulations in the order?

How is it "Trump's policy"? The President signed an executive order that called for keeping parents and children together and you would think that democrats would be dancing in the streets...but no.

In the real world there are conservatives that are appalled, but USMB is not the real world.
This place is Hyper-Partisan Land.
In the real world a huge majority of thinking adults are against separating children from their parents. Of course many have children, Here we are dominated by lonely people with no lives and coming to USMB is about the only contact they have with other humans. Fact.
Part of me thinks USMB RWs are too much of pussies to criticize a Trump policy because siding with liberals on ANYTHING makes them look weak in their eyes.
Siding with liberals with anything IS weak.

Border Enforcement Is NOT The Holocaust. The Analogy Is WORTHLESS

"As if to prove that “opinions are like assholes,” some surprisingly prominent people — whose opinions are no longer respectable — have compared the federal government’s border-enforcement policy to the Holocaust.

When a person suggests that present-day American border-enforcement policy is like the Holocaust, he’s signaling to you that his opinion and his judgment are worthless."

'NUFF SAID!

When Obama butchered bunch of kids like tomatoes over at Iraq... that was a great sunny day for these insane people.

They have become completely unhinged. This is the essence of the left today:

Screen-Shot-2018-06-20-at-10.22.50-AM.png

It isn't "Trump's policy."

It is established law that has been on the books for decades. It is only now being enforced, for good reason.

For the safety of the nation, and for the safety of the children.

Bu....bu....but...executive order reverses it?

Loser

:oops8:

Did you read the time the order was made, and the time of that post? Did you read the stipulations in the order?

I can read the stipulations in your logic very clearly.

How is it "Trump's policy"? The President signed an executive order that called for keeping parents and children together and you would think that democrats would be dancing in the streets...but no.
How is it "Trump's policy"?
Because this practice didn't exist seven weekes ago. It started when Sessions, get this, announced a new "zero tolerance policy".

Go figure. :auiqs.jpg:

I support President Trump absolutely. He is enforcing the law--American law--and in doing so is protecting all of our American children from very real danger arriving from outside our borders. What disgusts me personally is how righteous has suddenly become everyone on the left. You've all been duped by images, video and crying talk show hosts. The left should be ashamed at how easily pulled are their marionette strings.
We also stopped, for all intents and purposes, families being separated. But you are lied to about that. The incredible fear-mongering hate propaganda of the GOP...

I support President Trump absolutely. He is enforcing the law--American law--and in doing so is protecting all of our American children from very real danger arriving from outside our borders. What disgusts me personally is how righteous has suddenly become everyone on the left. You've all been duped by images, video and crying talk show hosts. The left should be ashamed at how easily pulled are their marionette strings.
We also stopped, for all intents and purposes, families being separated. But you are lied to about that. The incredible fear-mongering hate propaganda of the GOP...

There are many seeking Asylum from gang run shitholes thanks to our war on drugs and our appetite. We give less in foreign aid than anyone. The GOP is a goddamn brainwashed mess. And have ruined our middle class and infrastructure... Only the rich prosper... Every other modern country has a good ID card to stop this mess. And good Health Care daycare vacations cheap College living wage. Etc etc

You mistake my position. I support whatever action is necessary to protect our borders from mass, unrestricted immigration. You may want to line the streets of your hometown with cultures that radically change your way of life; I do not. If that means separating families at the border of those who have entered illegally then more power to our law enforcement agencies. The fate of refugees from Central America is not my concern as a citizen and patriot. However, the fate and health and education and safety of children in my country, my neighborhood, and my family is.
Pass an ID card that cannot be faked and end the problem like most other successful countries. The wall is useless.
Why don't you just place the star of David on their clothing ?? Same thing right ? Are you a Nazi leaning thinker ? Nothing can be done like this, because if you try your bullcrap on them in any such form, then you will want it for American's just to make it all fair right ?

We ain't losing another freedom because of you save the world do gooder leftist.

Why don't we just take our lazy aces down to South America to kick some corrupt government's ace, and reunite these people to their homelands ? If they keep coming, then we have to take it to the source sooner or later.

Because this practice didn't exist seven weekes ago. It started when Sessions, get this, announced a new "zero tolerance policy".

Laugh all you want, but the complexity and ramifications of the situation is far greater than you can imagine. If you hate this country then maybe you should volunteer to go help these people to create a paradise from where they come from ? After that you might can even become king there. Enticing enough right ?

But then again, if ANY parent was so callus and indifferent as to the consequences to their children's peril, what kind of parent is that? If they left them in a hot car or neglected them, it's the parents fault. Primarily. But apparently, illegal aliens can not only risk their own well being, but that of their children too, and get away with it. That is disgusting. Really?

But then again, if ANY parent was so callus and indifferent as to the consequences to their children's peril, what kind of parent is that? If they left them in a hot car or neglected them, it's the parents fault. Primarily. But apparently, illegal aliens can not only risk their own well being, but that of their children too, and get away with it. That is disgusting. Really?
I hear this shifty argument all the time. I don’t get why it repeats. Just forget about the parents for a moment. Forget why or how they got to the border. What really matters are the kids themselves. This is psychological trauma that will plague them for years

Laugh all you want, but the complexity and ramifications of the situation is far greater than you can imagine. If you hate this country then maybe you should volunteer to go help these people to create a paradise from where they come from ? After that you might can even become king there. Enticing enough right ?

There is no complexity at all. It's transparent and dumb as shit. The fact that you can't wrap your head around it is hilarious.

Please explain to us professor, how does prosecuting those already in custody who face either deportation or asylum help to keep America safe from your complex and scary fate? :dunno:

Forum List

Back