Poll: do you support Trump’s move to separate children from their parents at the border?

Do you support the Trump policy of separating kids from their parents at the border?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
I believe it could be just as correctly phrased-“Do you believe the parents are getting themselves separated?”

This law has been on the books for quite some time.
Clinton signed it into law, Obama used it... Now Trump is using it following the case-law and statute that requires him to enforce it. Now the same democrap fools that created the law are the ones refusing to fix their fuck up by obstructing Republicans who whole hardheartedly want to change it.

Democrats don't want to fix it and want to blame Trump for their fuck up... I wonder why dimwits cant figure out the populace is not as stupid as they think they are...
your entire post is bullshit- there is no law, case law or court order that requires trump to separate families.

you're right- i didn't think you were this stupid

thanks

Dear Fuckhead,

We separate kids from criminals every day.

Suck on it.

dear cumstain

we don't throw them in cages
So it was ok for Obama to do it... but oh no.. not Trump

Speaking of cum stain... project much?

Clinton signed it into law, Obama used it... Now Trump is using it following the case-law and statute that requires him to enforce it. Now the same democrap fools that created the law are the ones refusing to fix their fuck up by obstructing Republicans who whole hardheartedly want to change it.

Democrats don't want to fix it and want to blame Trump for their fuck up... I wonder why dimwits cant figure out the populace is not as stupid as they think they are...
your entire post is bullshit- there is no law, case law or court order that requires trump to separate families.

you're right- i didn't think you were this stupid

thanks

Dear Fuckhead,

We separate kids from criminals every day.

Suck on it.

dear cumstain

we don't throw them in cages
Who knows when and where these pictures were taken

To clean the mess up for everyone's benefit, but most importantly for the children, then one parental gaurdian should be allowed to stay with their children (preferably the mother), but if only have the father then let it be him until all family members are deported. I agree that separating children from the parents is not good law or policy.

I don't blame Trump for this, but it's time to do the right thing on it. Opportunity knocks, and it's time to get it right.

mad dems slaves.PNG

Just wow.. A non-issue is now Trumps fault...

To clean the mess up for everyone's benefit, but most importantly for the children, then one parental gaurdian should be allowed to stay with their children (preferably the mother), but if only have the father then let it be him until all family members are deported. I agree that separating children from the parents is not good law or policy.

I don't blame Trump for this, but it's time to do the right thing on it. Opportunity knocks, and it's time to get it right.

... nah. Fuck 'em.

I would like to think some RWs on this board would condemn it.

In the real world there are conservatives that are appalled, but USMB is not the real world.
This place is Hyper-Partisan Land.
In the real world a huge majority of thinking adults are against separating children from their parents. Of course many have children, Here we are dominated by lonely people with no lives and coming to USMB is about the only contact they have with other humans. Fact.

Good number of the adults not the parents and that opens up a can of worms on top of the rest of it

sorry to butt in------BUT ---I have a sense that I really do not have THE DATA.
We have been told that loving families ----daddy, mommy, baby sally---sister jane and brother dick-----are being SHATTERED. Sally and Jane---get
pulled from the loving arms of mommy, daddy and dick----and THROWN
into a cage where they whither and die. Dick ends up in a salt mine----
and mommy-----?? Jail ----and daddy---the other jail. and they never see each
other again. Is there anything NOT TRUE about this story

In the real world there are conservatives that are appalled, but USMB is not the real world.
In the real world a huge majority of thinking adults are against separating children from their parents. Of course many have children, Here we are dominated by lonely people with no lives and coming to USMB is about the only contact they have with other humans. Fact.

You post here.

Good to know you are lonely and have no life.

Um no. Before it only applied to criminal court cases. That was rare. Now all illegal immigrants are tried in criminal court.
Entering the US illegally is a crime you moron..
But before Trump was tried as a civil matter you dumb piece of shit. That’s the difference. The difference in the type of court case.

We try criminals in court.

What part of that don't you fucking understand ?

Part of me thinks USMB RWs are too much of pussies to criticize a Trump policy because siding with liberals on ANYTHING makes them look weak in their eyes.

Um no. Before it only applied to criminal court cases. That was rare. Now all illegal immigrants are tried in criminal court.
Entering the US illegally is a crime you moron..
But before Trump was tried as a civil matter you dumb piece of shit. That’s the difference. The difference in the type of court case.

We try criminals in court.

What part of that don't you fucking understand ?
God you’re so stupid. You stalk all my threads for some bizarre reason yet have nothing substantial to ever say. These cases were tried in CIVIL court. That’s a separate court from criminal.

Forum List

Back