Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

the photographic evidence at the scene demonstrates

that brown was not only facing the officer but rather advancing on the officer

and that the officer was backing away from brown
Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

it had to be at least 20 feet

since brown is lying next to three bullet casings
I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

How close do you think Wilson was to the suspect when he fired his last shot?
I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Extremely difficult. First, you have to assume that he was carrying empty shells. Highly unlikely. Second, if he wasn't carrying empties, he would have to find the empties, pick them up, and then drop them, all the while knowing that those shots had drawn the interest of many witness's.

Occams Razor will point out to us what really happened.

Mark

Define advancing. Taking a step or two after being shot or a head down rush like he was a linebacker? Mind you this is after he ran away from the cop.

I would take that to mean Wilson walked up on Brown and kept shooting him just like the eye witness described.

I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Extremely difficult. First, you have to assume that he was carrying empty shells. Highly unlikely. Second, if he wasn't carrying empties, he would have to find the empties, pick them up, and then drop them, all the while knowing that those shots had drawn the interest of many witness's.

Mark
Very easy. I have witnessed cops do it as a child growing up in the hood. You simply pick up the spent casings and drop them where you want to afterwards.

Your aim is off cuz you're holding the gun sideways crackhead

:D

Tip. Dont watch Boyz in the Hood after your meth episodes.

Surely you arent denying that black criminals like to hold their guns sideways
Anyone who fires off a clip of some of larger caliber semi-automatic handguns sideways is looking at the possibility of causing severe wrist damage. Only people with limited IQ's will do it.
Try it once
When my job required me to carry a handgun I did what most others did. I bought the next caliber up and payed for the custom holster to make it look like it was standard issue.
The 'brass' knew about it and looked the other way.
"When you need a gun only a gun will do". A.C.

I carried, and still carry , a 40 S&W

I own a Desert Eagle .50 but Jesus that's too much handgun. I don't even enjoy shooting it.
I've fired a few rounds from a DE.50 at a range.
I own a 308 Norma Magnum. I'd rather shoot it and that's saying something.

Imagine how it would fuck up your arm if you fired sideways 'Negro Stance'.

LOL! I own the DE chambered in both .44mag and .50. They're BEASTS! But I adore shooting them. (Mighty pricey tho', so they only come out a few times a year.) I don't think I'd want to lay either on their side and fire it. They're already tweeky enough without adding more ejection 'challenges'.

I've got a well dressed locker of side arms, and I favor .40 chambers. More punch than the 9mm and less expensive to train with than the .45.

Hands down favorite is my Sig, which for any number of reasons, I just shoot better with it. Can't tell ya how many handgun I went through before I found Siggy... . Groups using that piece are tight and sweet. 30 yards routinely see 1-3? group, depending on all the usual criteria.

Your aim is off cuz you're holding the gun sideways crackhead

:D

Anyone who fires off a clip of some of larger caliber semi-automatic handguns sideways is looking at the possibility of causing severe wrist damage. Only people with limited IQ's will do it.
Try it once
When my job required me to carry a handgun I did what most others did. I bought the next caliber up and payed for the custom holster to make it look like it was standard issue.

I own a Desert Eagle .50 but Jesus that's too much handgun. I don't even enjoy shooting it.

My favorite is my FNX-.45 Tactical.
This thing has the smoothest recoil of any .45 I've shot.

Never shot it, but word is, as you've stated above, it's a fine piece. Congrats.

I'm using a Springfield, which has the smoothest pull I've ever found in a 1911. Hammer falls precisely at the end of the very short, light (~3lbs) smooth pull. She's a plinkin' machine.

Dont people usually do dives and shoot at the same time when taking cover? I saw it in a movie so it must be true

I have actually done the " leaping behing a dumpster while returning fire"

Unfortunately it isn't as accurate in real life as in movies

I said Dive...

Movies are accurate but "black thugs shoot sideways" right? See how silly you sound?

uh what? They DO shoot sideways

Where you do you think that came from? Hollywood just made it up on its own? I mean I know this kills you, but stereotypes exist for a reason.

Excellent video on urban shooting techniques...

ROFL! Excellent video! Very informative. Thank you

What happens when you are white and dont obey the law?

1369-John-Joe-Gray.jpg

Take your time...He'll be taken one day by the Karma PD and taken to jail which will just be heaven after he dies from old age

Man , I looked that guy on Wiki. The local Sheriff has admitted that he's afraid to serve a warrant at the guy's ranch. What a bunch of pussies. Go arrest this guy, kill him if need be

He's white duh! Remember the Bundy Ranch? Dozens on weapons pointed at police and what happened? The police apologized and the media cheered.

Remember Mike Brown and what happened? He too assaulted a police officer (according to witnesses) and when he tried to surrender afterwards (according to witnesses) the police ofc shot him 6-10 times. But we'll call MB a thug who just graduated from HS (like a thug) and was attending college in a few days (like a gangster). And the guy above...We'll call him a "rancher"

Because its not about racial bias at all...maybe....maybe its about Ranchers? Or or...big hats?

I say we just burn Jefferson to the ground and get it over with. OH! but only after surrounding the burgh and preventing anyone that lives there from infecting other areas.

1369-John-Joe-Gray.jpg

Take your time...He'll be taken one day by the Karma PD and taken to jail which will just be heaven after he dies from old age

Man , I looked that guy on Wiki. The local Sheriff has admitted that he's afraid to serve a warrant at the guy's ranch. What a bunch of pussies. Go arrest this guy, kill him if need be

He's white duh! Remember the Bundy Ranch? Dozens on weapons pointed at police and what happened? The police apologized and the media cheered.

Remember Mike Brown and what happened? He too assaulted a police officer (according to witnesses) and when he tried to surrender afterwards (according to witnesses) the police ofc shot him 6-10 times. But we'll call MB a thug who just graduated from HS (like a thug) and was attending college in a few days (like a gangster). And the guy above...We'll call him a "rancher"

Because its not about racial bias at all...maybe....maybe its about Ranchers? Or or...big hats?

Brown was high as a kite and as a result made some fatal mistakes. Who ever was with him, who he may have counted as 'friend', let him down and in terms of 'truth', they're as responsible for his death, as he is.

The Cop that shot him, had no choice... he did the right thing.

1369-John-Joe-Gray.jpg

Brown was high as a kite and as a result made some fatal mistakes. Who ever was with him, who he may have counted as 'friend', let him down and in terms of 'truth', they're as responsible for his death, as he is.

The Cop that shot him, had no choice... he did the right thing.

Except him being high has nothing to do with it, just as big hats have nothing to do with the Ranchers not being shot

What does it take for a white guy to get shot by the cops? I mean really?

There, he accosted a contractor who was in a pickup truck with his 5-year-old son. He pointed a gun in the contractor's direction and fired off five gunshots. The father was able to duck and kept himself and his son out of harm's way, even as the man shot out the windshield, rear window and front fender of his truck.

NOPD officers had begun to give chase, and the rampage soon came to an end with a dramatic police standoff. Police said the man stepped out from grassy area on Derbigny and pointed his gun the officers.

They ordered him to drop the weapon, but said he reportedly answered, "No, you drop your (expletive) gun!"

He tried again to flee but was soon arrested after police set up a perimeter in the area and ultimately captured the man near an alley at 1820 N. Derbigny, records show.

Man accused in 7th Ward shooting rampage was misidentified police say NOLA.com

blake-authementjpg-79af2188738f9995.jpg

Try it once

My favorite is my FNX-.45 Tactical.
This thing has the smoothest recoil of any .45 I've shot.

Never shot it, but word is, as you've stated above, it's a fine piece. Congrats.

I'm using a Springfield, which has the smoothest pull I've ever found in a 1911. Hammer falls precisely at the end of the very short, light (~3lbs) smooth pull. She's a plinkin' machine.

I have a buddy that has one in a .45. Very nice shooting pistol.
The only thing I dont like about the 1911 is the single stack.

Mark
Very easy. I have witnessed cops do it as a child growing up in the hood. You simply pick up the spent casings and drop them where you want to afterwards.

You're heavily relying on these eyewitnesses. Have ANY of them reported that they saw the officer pick up any shells and drop them? If they have not, you are going on pure supposition and not relying on facts, and that road leads to irrational mob action, not justice.

As to the supposed "headlock", anybody with any combat training knows if you're struggling to control a pistol, you keep your adversary as close as possible to you until you have control of the weapon. There is a move you can use to snap the opponent's trigger finger on the trigger-guard during the take-away. Had Brown gotten his pistol away from him and stepped back from the car, the officer would have been dead meat. I don't know if there was a "headlock" or not, but if there was, the cop was doing as he'd been trained.

Mark

You're heavily relying on these eyewitnesses. Have ANY of them reported that they saw the officer pick up any shells and drop them? If they have not, you are going on pure supposition and not relying on facts, and that road leads to irrational mob action, not justice.

what makes you think he cares about justice?

Mark

I don't recall any of them mentioning that but they did mention they saw Wilson advance on Brown and shoot him dead. After seeing that I dont think they would looking to see if the cops were planting evidence to cover it up.

Mark

Maybe the fact I want to see Wilson go to trial? Before anyone gets emotional I know the odds are that he wont unless the feds get involved. However, I think the PD has made sure they have covered their tracks.

Mark

Maybe the fact I want to see Wilson go to trial? Before anyone gets emotional I know the odds are that he wont unless the feds get involved. However, I think the PD has made sure they have covered their tracks.

Nonsense

No one here believes that Wilson going to trial would satisfy your blood lust. You want him found guilty, of something. Regardless of facts.

Forum List

Back