Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

I dont know. I only have the eyewitness account to go on. Even if he never walked up on him how hard would it be to drop 3 shell casings near Brown?

Extremely difficult. First, you have to assume that he was carrying empty shells. Highly unlikely. Second, if he wasn't carrying empties, he would have to find the empties, pick them up, and then drop them, all the while knowing that those shots had drawn the interest of many witness's.

Occams Razor will point out to us what really happened.

Mark
Very easy. I have witnessed cops do it as a child growing up in the hood. You simply pick up the spent casings and drop them where you want to afterwards.

You're heavily relying on these eyewitnesses. Have ANY of them reported that they saw the officer pick up any shells and drop them? If they have not, you are going on pure supposition and not relying on facts, and that road leads to irrational mob action, not justice.

what makes you think he cares about justice?
Maybe the fact I want to see Wilson go to trial? Before anyone gets emotional I know the odds are that he wont unless the feds get involved. However, I think the PD has made sure they have covered their tracks.
The feds are already involved. Read the OP.

the OP article said:
Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.

Extremely difficult. First, you have to assume that he was carrying empty shells. Highly unlikely. Second, if he wasn't carrying empties, he would have to find the empties, pick them up, and then drop them, all the while knowing that those shots had drawn the interest of many witness's.

Mark
Very easy. I have witnessed cops do it as a child growing up in the hood. You simply pick up the spent casings and drop them where you want to afterwards.

You're heavily relying on these eyewitnesses. Have ANY of them reported that they saw the officer pick up any shells and drop them? If they have not, you are going on pure supposition and not relying on facts, and that road leads to irrational mob action, not justice.

Maybe the fact I want to see Wilson go to trial? Before anyone gets emotional I know the odds are that he wont unless the feds get involved. However, I think the PD has made sure they have covered their tracks.

Nonsense

No one here believes that Wilson going to trial would satisfy your blood lust. You want him found guilty, of something. Regardless of facts.
Bull shit.

What you nor anyone else believes is not my concern. I want Wilson on trial. If he is innocent then it will all come out. If he is not he will go to the pen or lose his job.

Mark

the OP article said:
Fitch discussed a New York Times article indicating, according to federal investigators, there was a struggle that led up to the fatal police shooting of Brown, with KMOX’s Mark Reardon on Monday.
I did read the OP. They just went over the findings as presented by the local authorities. If they were to do their own investigation there might be something dug up.

the OP article said:
I did read the OP. They just went over the findings as presented by the local authorities. If they were to do their own investigation there might be something dug up.
Apparently, you do not understand the term federal investigators or what they do.

You are pathetic.

the OP article said:
Apparently, you do not understand the term federal investigators or what they do.

You are pathetic.
It appears you are correct. I only knew about the review of the Ferguson PD. I was unaware they were also investigating the incident separately at this point in time.

No. Is it legal for an officer to grab a person by the neck for no reason? I thought choke holds were illegal?

Sure an officer sitting in his car is going to grab a 6'4" man around the neck.

Never happened.

It was an SUV, which rides much higher than a regular car and would make it very simple to grab Brown by the neck no matter how tall he was.

Brown's blood was found in the SUV, and on Officer Wilson's clothing and gun.

Why would the police use their SUV to try to get them out of the street? The fact that the SUV nearly hit them is proof that they were already out-of-control and the aggressors from the beginning. That is the only way the fight could have happened at the SUV, since no cop is going to stay in their car while being approached.

Johnson claims that Officer Wilson was the aggressor, and grabbed Brown by the neck then threatened him with his gun, which went off, hitting Brown.

Michael Brown Shooting Officer Darren Wilson Claims Brown Attacked Him Before Fatal Shooting - Yahoo News UK

cops pull up to people and talk to them from their cars all the time.

Johnson is a confirmed liar and only an idiot would believe ANYTHING he said at this point.

Lonestar said it couldn't happen, but the fact it was an SUV shows it definitely can happen and shows a coincidence of something Johnson would almost never be able to make up. The coincidence that Johnson said the SUV almost hit them and the unlikelihood that Brown would attack them for being asked to get out of the street. It was the cop that got furious because they wouldn't immediately get out of the street.
That's is some serious retard logic right there. You do realize you are going to look really stupid when Wilson isn't indicted, right?

It was obviously over your over your head, or you would have had something pertinent to say.

As for the outcome, cops rarely are held accountable. Very rarely and it would be no surprise whatsoever.

What happens when you are white and dont obey the law?

1369-John-Joe-Gray.jpg

Take your time...He'll be taken one day by the Karma PD and taken to jail which will just be heaven after he dies from old age

Man , I looked that guy on Wiki. The local Sheriff has admitted that he's afraid to serve a warrant at the guy's ranch. What a bunch of pussies. Go arrest this guy, kill him if need be

He's white duh! Remember the Bundy Ranch? Dozens on weapons pointed at police and what happened? The police apologized and the media cheered.

Remember Mike Brown and what happened? He too assaulted a police officer (according to witnesses) and when he tried to surrender afterwards (according to witnesses) the police ofc shot him 6-10 times. But we'll call MB a thug who just graduated from HS (like a thug) and was attending college in a few days (like a gangster). And the guy above...We'll call him a "rancher"

Because its not about racial bias at all...maybe....maybe its about Ranchers? Or or...big hats?

Brown was high as a kite and as a result made some fatal mistakes. Who ever was with him, who he may have counted as 'friend', let him down and in terms of 'truth', they're as responsible for his death, as he is.

The Cop that shot him, had no choice... he did the right thing.

Except him being high has nothing to do with it, just as big hats have nothing to do with the Ranchers not being shot

Being high didnt make a difference?
Thats a load of crap.

Nonsense

No one here believes that Wilson going to trial would satisfy your blood lust. You want him found guilty, of something. Regardless of facts.
Bull shit.

What you nor anyone else believes is not my concern. I want Wilson on trial. If he is innocent then it will all come out. If he is not he will go to the pen or lose his job.

If there isn't even enough evidence of wrong doing to hold a trial, there won't be one, because it would be a massive waste of time. Sadly, there are many to whom a trial would be meaningless because they've already made up their minds that the officer is guilty and they will be outraged at ANY outcome short of him being imprisoned.

Sure an officer sitting in his car is going to grab a 6'4" man around the neck.

Never happened.

It was an SUV, which rides much higher than a regular car and would make it very simple to grab Brown by the neck no matter how tall he was.

Brown's blood was found in the SUV, and on Officer Wilson's clothing and gun.

Why would the police use their SUV to try to get them out of the street? The fact that the SUV nearly hit them is proof that they were already out-of-control and the aggressors from the beginning. That is the only way the fight could have happened at the SUV, since no cop is going to stay in their car while being approached.

Johnson claims that Officer Wilson was the aggressor, and grabbed Brown by the neck then threatened him with his gun, which went off, hitting Brown.

Michael Brown Shooting Officer Darren Wilson Claims Brown Attacked Him Before Fatal Shooting - Yahoo News UK

Johnson is a confirmed liar and only an idiot would believe ANYTHING he said at this point.

Lonestar said it couldn't happen, but the fact it was an SUV shows it definitely can happen and shows a coincidence of something Johnson would almost never be able to make up. The coincidence that Johnson said the SUV almost hit them and the unlikelihood that Brown would attack them for being asked to get out of the street. It was the cop that got furious because they wouldn't immediately get out of the street.
That's is some serious retard logic right there. You do realize you are going to look really stupid when Wilson isn't indicted, right?

It was obviously over your over your head, or you would have had something pertinent to say.

As for the outcome, cops rarely are held accountable. Very rarely and it would be no surprise whatsoever.

That's not true.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.

There is little if any doubt Wilson started it by grabbing Brown by the neck, and when Wilson realized he was over his head, he pulled his gun deciding to fix it by killing Brown. As Wilson moved the gun towards Brown's body, Michael saw it and instinctively tried to grab the gun to keep from being shot in the head or chest. That would be consistent with the facts that make sense and not Wilson's claim that Brown tried to get his gun.

That's not true.

What's not true?

Nonsense

Bull shit.

If there isn't even enough evidence of wrong doing to hold a trial, there won't be one, because it would be a massive waste of time. Sadly, there are many to whom a trial would be meaningless because they've already made up their minds that the officer is guilty and they will be outraged at ANY outcome short of him being imprisoned.
From the actions of the PD the moment this went down I'm sure any evidence of wrong doing is long gone. I pretty much said I didnt think there would be a trial. You have at least 5 eyewitnesses saying they saw Brown gunned down 1 I believe happened to be a white guy and people wonder in amazement at Black anger at the legal system. Hopefully no innocent white people get hurt over this.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.

There is little if any doubt Wilson started it by grabbing Brown by the neck, and when Wilson realized he was over his head, he pulled his gun deciding to fix it by killing Brown. As Wilson moved the gun towards Brown's body, Michael saw it and instinctively tried to grab the gun to keep from being shot in the head or chest. That would be consistent with the facts that make sense and not Wilson's claim that Brown tried to get his gun.
Naivete is rampant here on USMB!

That's not true.

What's not true?

That cops are rarely held accountable.

Nonsense

Bull shit.

From the actions of the PD the moment this went down I'm sure any evidence of wrong doing is long gone. I pretty much said I didnt think there would be a trial. You have at least 5 eyewitnesses saying they saw Brown gunned down 1 I believe happened to be a white guy and people wonder in amazement at Black anger at the legal system. Hopefully no innocent white people get hurt over this.

I hope not either, but I don't hold out a lot of hope, not with the usual suspects fanning the flames of racial animosity. Not all the eyewitnesses agree, nor are all of them credible. You should be careful not to grant them more credibility than they deserve.

LOL....so may PC boobs on this thread.

Bullets dont boomarang. Dummies who go for a cops gun are going to get their asses shot off. Thats the way it works even if they are colored purple.

Evidence > half-wit phonies lying. That racist Holder looks like a dick........again.:up:

Wilson walks ftw.:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

I'm not dodging the question. You have been misinformed by a dishonest, so-called eye witness. The dude that was with Michael lied about Michael's being shot in the back. He lied about Wilson reaching out through the window and grabbing Michael by the neck.

The race baiters ran with that and you sucked it up like cheap Kool-Aid through a clown straw.

Which is much more common? Cops starting things and grabbing people by the neck or thereabouts? Or suspects for practically no reason diving into police vehicles and attacking officers?

I'm not dodging the question. You have been misinformed by a dishonest, so-called eye witness. The dude that was with Michael lied about Michael's being shot in the back. He lied about Wilson reaching out through the window and grabbing Michael by the neck.

The race baiters ran with that and you sucked it up like cheap Kool-Aid through a clown straw.

Which is much more common? Cops starting things and grabbing people by the neck or thereabouts? Or suspects for practically no reason diving into police vehicles and attacking officers?

Those who dont start shit with an armed man generally live to see the sun rise.

Those who dont start shit with an armed man generally live to see the sun rise.

The only thing Brown started with the cop was hesitating to get out of the street. If the cop had insisted a second time, instead of attacking Brown, he probably would have complied. Should we execute people for momentary petty stubbornness?

Forum List

Back