Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

I'm not dodging the question. You have been misinformed by a dishonest, so-called eye witness. The dude that was with Michael lied about Michael's being shot in the back. He lied about Wilson reaching out through the window and grabbing Michael by the neck.

The race baiters ran with that and you sucked it up like cheap Kool-Aid through a clown straw.

Which is much more common? Cops starting things and grabbing people by the neck or thereabouts? Or suspects for practically no reason diving into police vehicles and attacking officers?

Those who dont start shit with an armed man generally live to see the sun rise.

The only thing Brown started with the cop was hesitating to get out of the street. If the cop had insisted a second time, instead of attacking Brown, he probably would have complied. Should we execute people for momentary petty stubbornness?

WOW!! So you were there?!?!?!
Dirt Nap just pulled a strong armed robbery,what do you suppose his first thought was when the po po pulled up?
Take your time.......

I'm not dodging the question. You have been misinformed by a dishonest, so-called eye witness. The dude that was with Michael lied about Michael's being shot in the back. He lied about Wilson reaching out through the window and grabbing Michael by the neck.

The race baiters ran with that and you sucked it up like cheap Kool-Aid through a clown straw.

Which is much more common? Cops starting things and grabbing people by the neck or thereabouts? Or suspects for practically no reason diving into police vehicles and attacking officers?

The only thing Brown started with the cop was hesitating to get out of the street. If the cop had insisted a second time, instead of attacking Brown, he probably would have complied. Should we execute people for momentary petty stubbornness?

See, that's where you simply don't know for sure. Where is the evidence that "the only thing Brown started with the cop was hesitating to get out of the street"? Did you in fact witness the event? I'm going with no, you did not.

See, that's where you simply don't know for sure. Where is the evidence that "the only thing Brown started with the cop was hesitating to get out of the street"? Did you in fact witness the event? I'm going with no, you did not.

What motive did Brown have to attack the officer for simply being asked to get out of the street? Johnson said it was the officer who attacked, and his story is the only one that is consistent and makes sense.

You're heavily relying on these eyewitnesses. Have ANY of them reported that they saw the officer pick up any shells and drop them? If they have not, you are going on pure supposition and not relying on facts, and that road leads to irrational mob action, not justice.

what makes you think he cares about justice?
Maybe the fact I want to see Wilson go to trial? Before anyone gets emotional I know the odds are that he wont unless the feds get involved. However, I think the PD has made sure they have covered their tracks.

Nonsense

No one here believes that Wilson going to trial would satisfy your blood lust. You want him found guilty, of something. Regardless of facts.
Bull shit.

What you nor anyone else believes is not my concern. I want Wilson on trial. If he is innocent then it will all come out. If he is not he will go to the pen or lose his job.

If there isn't even enough evidence of wrong doing to hold a trial, there won't be one, because it would be a massive waste of time. Sadly, there are many to whom a trial would be meaningless because they've already made up their minds that the officer is guilty and they will be outraged at ANY outcome short of him being imprisoned.

If there's no evidence, then where the service of justice is at issue, there was no crime.

Brown was high as a kite, in his addled state he determined that his need superseded the means of others to exercise their rights. He further concluded that his personal might made right and ... he was wrong on all counts. Sadly, for him... and the others that have been and will be injured and killed in the subsequent and looming mayhem, in the process he attacked a law enforcement officer and sufficiently so, that the officer had good cause to fear for his life, who justifiably killed him for it.

What motive did Brown have to attack the officer for simply being asked to get out of the street? Johnson said it was the officer who attacked, and his story is the only one that is consistent and makes sense.

So you just ignored my post?

Johnson, however, was shown to be completely wrong when he said the suspect was shot in the back. If you want to talk motives, let's be accurate. None of us has any REAL idea what either person was thinking, so to assign motives is to operate completely on conjecture. Now, if you want an opinion, I think the suspect had a greatly exaggerated sense of his own invulnerability. He was bigger than most people, had just successfully bullied a shop owner into letting him walk out of the store with goods he didn't pay for, was under the influence of drugs that lowered his ability to make good judgement calls, and let testosterone and adrenaline do his thinking for him. But, that's just an opinion.

If you want to talk motives, let's be accurate. None of us has any REAL idea what either person was thinking, so to assign motives is to operate completely on conjecture. Now, if you want an opinion, I think the suspect had a greatly exaggerated sense of his own invulnerability. He was bigger than most people, had just successfully bullied a shop owner into letting him walk out of the store with goods he didn't pay for, was under the influence of drugs that lowered his ability to make good judgement calls, and let testosterone and adrenaline do his thinking for him. But, that's just an opinion.

We do know that Dirt Nap Mike just pulled off a strong armed robbery.
I imagine he about shit himself when the police rolled up on him,unfortunately it appears he was willing to assault a cop rather than go to jail.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?

If Wilson started the physical contact, it was obviously unprovoked then nothing Wilson says that happened should be believed and is responsible for whatever happened.

Has anyone read the autopsy? It too backs Wilson's story of Brown grabbing his gun and the cop firing. A small part of Brown's thumb was found in the patrol car.
I would have grabbed Wilsons gun as well if he had attempted to shoot me after grabbing me by the neck so that doesnt bother me at all.

So even if the officer initiated the physical contact, if you went for his gun, do you feel then you're fair game to be shot ?

If Wilson started the physical contact, it was obviously unprovoked then nothing Wilson says that happened can be believed and is responsible for whatever happened.

Dirt Nap just robbed a fucken store for Gods sake!!!!
What do you think his mindset was when the police rolled up?
Again!!! Take your time.....

Johnson, however, was shown to be completely wrong when he said the suspect was shot in the back.

If the victim is moving around a lot, can you tell from a distance where the bullets are landing? No.

If you want to talk motives, let's be accurate. None of us has any REAL idea what either person was thinking, so to assign motives is to operate completely on conjecture. Now, if you want an opinion, I think the suspect had a greatly exaggerated sense of his own invulnerability. He was bigger than most people, had just successfully bullied a shop owner into letting him walk out of the store with goods he didn't pay for, was under the influence of drugs that lowered his ability to make good judgement calls, and let testosterone and adrenaline do his thinking for him. But, that's just an opinion.

I was not asking for his true motive just what MIGHT have been a motive. The cop is only asking for them to get out of the street, so attacking the cop would not make any sense at all, unless you can think of something.

Johnson, however, was shown to be completely wrong when he said the suspect was shot in the back.

If the victim is moving around a lot, can you tell from a distance where the bullets are landing? No.

I was not asking for his true motive just what MIGHT have been a motive. The cop is only asking for them to get out of the street, so attacking the cop would not make any sense at all, unless you can think of something.

What a chicken shit you are.

Don't get all bent out of shape just because you can't defend your position. :uhoh3:

Fat boy wasn't going to make his 20th birthday anyway......might well have been spared a life sentience in the slammer on the taxpayer dime.

Looks like Mo. police are ready for a full scale assault......shits gonna get ugly as shit out there.........headline in the papers should be "NIGGA'S GONNA NIG". Lets face it......that's what everybody except the PC zombies are gonna be thinking.

Don't get all bent out of shape just because you can't defend your position. :uhoh3:

Than reply to my position you fucken idiot.
I will post it one more time because apparently you're to Goddamn stupid to use the alert feature.
Dirt Nap had just robbed a fucken store!!!!!!!!
What do you think went through his puny little brain when the cops rolled up on him?
Go ahead and take your time....I know if you cant grasp the alert function this might be difficult for you.

Maybe the fact I want to see Wilson go to trial? Before anyone gets emotional I know the odds are that he wont unless the feds get involved. However, I think the PD has made sure they have covered their tracks.

Nonsense

No one here believes that Wilson going to trial would satisfy your blood lust. You want him found guilty, of something. Regardless of facts.
Bull shit.

What you nor anyone else believes is not my concern. I want Wilson on trial. If he is innocent then it will all come out. If he is not he will go to the pen or lose his job.

If there isn't even enough evidence of wrong doing to hold a trial, there won't be one, because it would be a massive waste of time. Sadly, there are many to whom a trial would be meaningless because they've already made up their minds that the officer is guilty and they will be outraged at ANY outcome short of him being imprisoned.
From the actions of the PD the moment this went down I'm sure any evidence of wrong doing is long gone. I pretty much said I didnt think there would be a trial. You have at least 5 eyewitnesses saying they saw Brown gunned down 1 I believe happened to be a white guy and people wonder in amazement at Black anger at the legal system. Hopefully no innocent white people get hurt over this.

I hope not either, but I don't hold out a lot of hope, not with the usual suspects fanning the flames of racial animosity. Not all the eyewitnesses agree, nor are all of them credible. You should be careful not to grant them more credibility than they deserve.
All of witnesses were credible. The only one suspect was Johnson and his account matches up with the evidence precisely. All the witness agree on the most important points. The sequence of events and the fact Brown was shot down by Wilson after surrendering. There is even a video of the white guys pissed at the cop for killing Brown directly afterwards.

Nonsense

Bull shit.

From the actions of the PD the moment this went down I'm sure any evidence of wrong doing is long gone. I pretty much said I didnt think there would be a trial. You have at least 5 eyewitnesses saying they saw Brown gunned down 1 I believe happened to be a white guy and people wonder in amazement at Black anger at the legal system. Hopefully no innocent white people get hurt over this.

I hope not either, but I don't hold out a lot of hope, not with the usual suspects fanning the flames of racial animosity. Not all the eyewitnesses agree, nor are all of them credible. You should be careful not to grant them more credibility than they deserve.
All of witnesses were credible. The only one suspect was Johnson and his account matches up with the evidence precisely. All the witness agree on the most important points. The sequence of events and the fact Brown was shot down by Wilson after surrendering. There is even a video of the white guys pissed at the cop for killing Brown directly afterwards.

And the people in that video were proven wrong by autopsy report.

I will post it one more time because apparently you're to Goddamn stupid to use the alert feature.
What do you think went through his puny little brain when the cops rolled up on him?
Go ahead and take your time....I know if you cant grasp the alert function this might be difficult for you.

You cannot wait a little while for me to get around to it. :laugh:

Cop pulls up and asks them to get out of the street. They didn't even have time to get nervous seeing clearly the cop wasn't pursuing them. If they were that afraid of getting caught, they would run while they had a head start rather than make themselves more vulnerable by diving into a police car, which even one of the World's Stupidest Criminals wouldn't do. I asked already, but you are too busy worrying about how fast I respond to respond to my question of what did Brown have to gain by attacking a cop in a police car?

Bull shit.

And the people in that video were proven wrong by autopsy report.
Yet you cant quote where it was proven wrong.

You cannot wait a little while for me to get around to it. :laugh:

Cop pulls up and asks them to get out of the street. They didn't even have time to get nervous seeing clearly the cop wasn't pursuing them. If they were that afraid of getting caught, they would run while they had a head start rather than make themselves more vulnerable by diving into a police car, which even one of the World's Stupidest Criminals wouldn't do. I asked already, but you are too busy worrying about how fast I respond to respond to my question of what did Brown have to gain by attacking a cop in a police car?
Youre talking to a guy that is petrified of Black guys. Of course all Black guys attack cops when asked to get out of the street. It means the cops are on to whatever crime they did or plan to do. This clown actually believes Brown thought the cops were telling him to get out of the street because they knew about the supposed robbery. What a moron.
laugh.gif

Nonsense

Bull shit.

meh

s0n.....best prepare yourself for a spectacular display of Oooooooooooooooops for you on here in a few days. Just sayin'.........

Add I'll be in here with lots of gay MSPAINT Photobucket classics too.......like this one just a little over a year ago......

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/travyon-martin-protest-1.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/Zman-1.jpg.html'][/URL]

How much fun am I gonna have??:2up:

Forum List

Back