Please Post Reasons Why You Want Obama to Raise Taxes Here. Thanks!

LOL...well welll well....so your true colors come out.

If you had any knowledge of waht was really going on in congress you would not have referred to the "No" thing.

Only the left wing blog readers believe that NO thing.
.....Yet, we STILL got the Health Care Plan, to PROVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

529.gif

Thats the point phony.

Whereas there were many ideas presented to Pelosi, Reid and Obama by the minority, only those that are really interested in politics and listen to the debates knew this.
.....Not to mention The BIGGIE (that Boner TRIED to avoid!!!!!!).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk81DwUwYA0]YouTube - Republican On Fox News Terrified Of Obama Summit (Video)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i0bDbYUUhY&feature=related]YouTube - Obama to McCain: "The Election Is Over"[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuygCN_tq8k]YouTube - President Obama Chides Rep. Cantor for Use of Props at Health-Care Summit[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLtqkRNraNk&feature=related]YouTube - Obama Smacks Down Alexander: 'It's Not Factually Accurate'[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S15BQgELDAQ&feature=related]YouTube - Speaker Pelosi reminds summit that the Public Option would save $120 billion[/ame]

Republicans came with NOTHIN'......and, got SMACKED!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Oh, you need an interpreter...mommy must be busy...

Here's the 'personal responsibility' crowd you right wing morons have a Monica Lewinsky worship of...
Gosh, you're not bright. You're insisting all wealthy people are personal-responsibility conservatives. That's certainly not the case.

I didn't SAY that pea brain...YOU did. I guess mommy must still be busy. I said YOU right wing morons WORSHIP the wealthy...

Here's your word for the day...obtuse
You do realize, don't you, that I'm under no obligation to fulfill your ignorant stereotypes?

Even if you stamp your feet and pout. :lol:

Your pathetic attempts to discredit me for having a positive belief in people based on my own experiences is typical of an angry liberal minded thinker that assumes that all people are NOT created equal.

Well, I believe all people are created equal and all have different talents and all can acheive success if they put their minds to it. Yes, there are some that are born with or develop challanges and yes, we are all there to help them.

But I believe that the more help you give an able bodies individual, the more that individual will rely on the help.

And based on your last line about the Holocost...

Seems to me you are saying that ones race, religion or sex may dictate their ability to succeeed.

Am I correct with this assumption or did I misread your analogy?

And do us both a favor. Feel free to disagree with me and feel free to criticize my thinking. But you and I are both intelligent posters on this board and we have had some interesting debates. Save the "asshole" comments for someone that just comes on here to dictate and not listen to the other side. Like Truthmatters. She deserves the insults as she does not read what others writes, she just dictates and calls us liars.

Sorry, you rightfully EARNED the comment. But you are totally BLIND as to how and why.

There are plenty of able bodied human beings losing their homes...I guess they just need to be PUNISHED more...fuck YOU...

Punished?

I lost lots of money in the market. It was not a punishment. It was a bad decision made by me. I should have gone with low risk investments.

Punished?

Curious...when they believed their houses were going up in price and they were refianncing and taking cash out....do you see them as being rewarded?

Were you on the sidelines saying that they do not deserve to take that cash out as they did nothing to earn it?

Punished becuase an investment went bad on them?

Punished?

Now I understand your thinking. We do not see eye to eye on why people do what they do.

I see those that invest money in the market as people that HOPE their money wioll make money for them. I see it as a gamble. You see it as an entitlement. They invest as they deserve to get a return. Sorry, I dont see it that way.

Likewise, I see those that take a mortgage as one that is looking at real estate as an investment. For those that do not want to take the gamble, there is something called "renting".

But people buy homes as they believe that it is a way to take your "rent money" and put it in a long term investment...their home.

It is a gamble. If they sell the hoime and double their money, would you be out there saying"hey, you did nothing to earn that money! You should give it back"?

Of course not!

So why do you refer to it as a punishment if the gamble failed?

Did it ever cross your mind that some people buy a home to LIVE in it, raise a family and plant a garden? THOSE are the people least likely to have been delinquent on their mortgage when the economy crashed. I don't see anything constructive in cutting off their unemployment insurance until they are able to find gainful employment. You have some naive belief that corporate charity will keep them from being homeless...

I was covering northern Florida selling construction equipment when the housing bubble began to burst...do you know WHY Florida was one of the hardest hit states? It has a very high percentage of speculation home buying...doctors, lawyers and professionals buying with no intent on living there...

I don't have sympathy for them, but I DO have sympathy for honest hard working middle class people that face homelessness...they need help surviving.

What ever happened to the belief of government by the people and for the people? IF the 'people' don't really matter, than what has America become?

I don't have to discredit you, you did that all by yourself. I don't have any problem with you defining your own happiness. BUT, when you have the audacity to define happiness for OTHERS, all you are doing is dismissing them, because they do not meet YOUR criteria.

Have you ever used the phrase "voting against their own best interests"? If you haven't, have you castigated liberals who do the same way you castigate Jarhead?
I think you missed this post, Bfgrn.

Yoo hoo! Bfgrn!

Gosh, you're not bright. You're insisting all wealthy people are personal-responsibility conservatives. That's certainly not the case.

I didn't SAY that pea brain...YOU did. I guess mommy must still be busy. I said YOU right wing morons WORSHIP the wealthy...

You do realize, don't you, that I'm under no obligation to fulfill your ignorant stereotypes?

Hey PEA brain, I never asked you to 'fulfill'...I simply asked you to understand WHAT I said.

Hey PEA brain, I never asked you to 'fulfill'...I simply asked you to understand WHAT I said.
Oh, I understand it, far more than you realize. :lol:

Some indeterminate time in the future, a liquor store in America will be robbed by a young man, 18-25, with a shotgun.

There. Now you have as much information as Bush did.

Prevent the crime.

Holy Shit!

That has got to be the single most ridiculous analogy yet.

Do you really thnk that liquor store owner has a team of security experts on his payroll advising him on a daily basis?
Ya' mean like Clinton did when the terrorists entered this country. Rented apartments. Enrolled in flight school. Roamed freely. Financed the plan. Scoped targets. Accepted monetary wire transfers. Completed flight school, and finalized the plan on Clintons watch?

Wasn't it Bin Laden who declared war on the US while William Jethro was in office?

Was it "security experts" who told William Jethro that they had Bin Laden in their sites and could kill him right then and there on three fucking seperate occasions. All they needed was his approval?

Was it Clintons "security experts" who told the Bush administration a plan was in the works, and did they know the specifics of the plan?

BUSH BLEW IT.....all by his lonesome.

Those are The FACTS, Skippy!!

Holy Shit!

That has got to be the single most ridiculous analogy yet.

Do you really thnk that liquor store owner has a team of security experts on his payroll advising him on a daily basis?
Ya' mean like Clinton did when the terrorists entered this country. Rented apartments. Enrolled in flight school. Roamed freely. Financed the plan. Scoped targets. Accepted monetary wire transfers. Completed flight school, and finalized the plan on Clintons watch?

Wasn't it Bin Laden who declared war on the US while William Jethro was in office?

Was it "security experts" who told William Jethro that they had Bin Laden in their sites and could kill him right then and there on three fucking seperate occasions. All they needed was his approval?

Was it Clintons "security experts" who told the Bush administration a plan was in the works, and did they know the specifics of the plan?

BUSH BLEW IT.....all by his lonesome.

Those are The FACTS, Skippy!!
Your loony liberal revisionist history is just too damn funny.

Clinton's pursuit of BJ's, and his failure to do his job cost the lives of 3000+ innocent americans. Even he admits it......Can't argue with that FACT!

LMAO!

Gee, it appears YOU are stamping your feet and pouting....:lol::lol::lol:
Not really. Just amused that you refuse to answer the question. Feeling your toes stepped on, perhaps? :lol:

Feeling toes stepped on?...NO

Having to fulfill your ignorant stereotypes?...YES
"Stereotype"? No. I was just asking a question. Have you ever used the phrase "voting against their own best interests" before? If you haven't, have you castigated liberals who do the same way you castigate Jarhead?

No stereotypes in there.

I would love to give the Rich more tax cuts. God knows they deserve it for all they do for us. Its just that we can't afford it. I know we tried that "trickle down" stuff, but all they did was keep the money and send jobs overseas.

I promise, once the economy is better, we can start cutting taxes on the rich again. It is kind of an incentive.....if the wealthy start investing in the country again, creating jobs, expanding the economy, we will reward them for it

Until then they will have to bite the bullet like the rest of us

Last edited:
Not really. Just amused that you refuse to answer the question. Feeling your toes stepped on, perhaps? :lol:

"Stereotype"? No. I was just asking a question. Have you ever used the phrase "voting against their own best interests" before? If you haven't, have you castigated liberals who do the same way you castigate Jarhead?

No stereotypes in there.

I suggest you work on grammar before you tackle semantics

No stereotypes in there.

I suggest if you criticize someone's sentence structure, you make sure there's a problem with it first.

And you're STILL avoiding the question. :lol: I think it's answered then.

No stereotypes in there.

I suggest if you criticize someone's sentence structure, you make sure there's a problem with it first.

OK...now work on it...:lol::lol::lol:

"...have you castigated liberals who do the same way you castigate Jarhead?"

Well, looky there. Guess you just read it wrong, huh?

"...have you castigated liberals who do the same way you castigate Jarhead?"

Well, looky there. Guess you just read it wrong, huh?

Well looky...the pea brain is out to prove he/she is a certified pea brain...

Keep trying though...:lol::lol::lol:

Please help us Conservatives understand this. Thanks.
Because tax increases worked for 9/11 Reagan.

When St Ronnie cut taxes unemployment skyrocketed from 7.6% to 10.8% and revenue fell. When unemployment hit double digits St Ronnie rolled back 1/3 of his tax cuts and raised taxes 8 times in 6 years. By the end of his last term revenue doubled and 15 million jobs were created.

I want taxes to raise so I can feel good every day I go to work, helping support bureaucrats worldwide, who otherwise wouldn't have jobs, excellent retirement plans, or top rate benefits. Also, think of the crack babies! And what about the illegal immigrants needing dialysis? Dialysis is expensive, man. They actually ration in the the UK for their own citizens. yet here in America I get the privilege of supporting them every time I go to work! Not to mention the single mothers who never figured out how to use birth control, or got any job skills to support their babies! I mean, they need our help! Think of the babies!

Forum List

Back