Please Post Reasons Why You Want Obama to Raise Taxes Here. Thanks!

I feel guilty about eating fast food about once a month, and am hoping if Obama raises taxes, I won't be able to buy a Big Mac.

ahh the only tax I want raised is the one on weed after they legalize it.
I know my liberal brothers will hate on me, but I'd like them to do it when they pay what the average Joe makes in taxes first.

Raising taxes loses jobs. If a business owner pays more in taxes he has less topay his help. If a business owner has to pay more taxes he has to charge more for his goods and services.
If government has more revenue they expand and hire more people that need more $ that demand more tases that need more people that need more taxes that need more people that need more taxes thagt need more people that need more taxes.
People, not corporations, pay taxes. All a corporation EVER does is collect the taxes in increased prices.

The main and only reason is...to PAY for everything that Bush didn't during the last 8 years.

That's funny. I assume we'll have to pay for Obama's deficits too?

Regardless of party or who's to blame, the fact is that the government (meaning Congress which is the branch that actually controls taxes) is going to have to raise taxes, reduce spending, and probably inflate money to have anyhope of balancing the budget, much less reducing the national debt.

The main and only reason is...to PAY for everything that Bush didn't during the last 8 years.

And Bush did not pay for those things becuase the people did not expect him to or want him to.
Personal responsibility.

Or....

You can sit around every day waiting for things to happen and complain when they dont come knocking on your door with your chicken for your pot.

Get with the program. It is easier to do for yourself than to wait for others to do it for you.

And...

It is WAY more rewarding.

Please help us Conservatives understand this. Thanks.

The Tax Tsunami On The Horizon - IBD - Investors.com

Please post why you hate your fellow Americans. You ask a ridiculous question, you get a ridiculous response.

I have seen way nmore success stories by those that have done for themselves than I have by those that have things done for them.

I want my fellow Americans to be happy. One is happy when they earn. One feels success. One feels reward.

All I ever see from those that take is shame and embarrassment in their face. THAT saddens me.

Sorry. I do not fall for that..."If you dont want to give then you must hate them".

I give them plenty. I give them the opportunity to earn. Sadly, many prefer taking instead.

I support raising taxes on all of those who pay no federal income tax... and I would support a raise as in a flat tax to ensure others paying lower rates would pay the same exact rate on every last dollar earned

But somehow I don't think that is the kind of tax rate that fucktard Obama and his leftist ilk want to push across.. it does not appease their class warfare influenced voter base

Jarhead...your post makes no sense.

Bush failed. Plain and simple. He shoved all the bills under the rug and shoveled the whole thing to the next administration.

Well its time to pay the piper, and you Neo-Cons are squealing like pigs talking about "Stop da spendin'" and "Raisin' arr deficits."

A day late and a dollar short.

Wise up!

Bush failed. Plain and simple. He shoved all the bills under the rug and shoveled the whole thing to the next administration.

Well its time to pay the piper, and you Neo-Cons are squealing like pigs talking about "Stop da spendin'" and "Raisin' arr deficits."

Wise up!

And Obama's approach to correcting that has been to dig the hol.e even deeper. You should wake up as well.

We've been living way beyond our means for the last 30 years or so and now the bill has come due.

We either bite the bullet and pay it off now or pass it along to the next genertation.

Wise up!

He shoved them under the rug becuase they were not what the people wanted. Only the majority in the house wanted it (2006-2008).

HJealthcare passed with the majority of Americans against it.

My post makes plenty of sense.

What you wanted, is what most dont want.

Sorry. What is , is.

We've been living way beyond our means for the last 30 years or so and now the bill has come due.

We either bite the bullet and pay it off now or pass it along to the next genertation.

Except it is not a 'we' pay that the left wants... it is to all be payed by some who they wish to demonize, while they give handouts to others they want votes from, and all the while that thy continue adding more government to actually continue spending more than what they bring in (record amounts more)

Jarhead, who is "the people?"

And are you saying that "the people" DON'T want to pay for all the things they want?

IF that being the case...is that not the problem right there?

And are you saying that "the people" DON'T want to pay for all the things they want?

That's human nature. It's why women shop sales, it's why the Europeans have "free" health care, and why lobbyists make a ton of money keeping taxes off of their special interest groups.

The people do not want others to pay for them and they do not want to pay for the others.

The majority of the people do not want a society of "share the wealth"

The majority of the people want a society of personal responsibility.

And the majority of the pople are well aware that if they must pay for things THROUGH the government via taxes, those things will be more expensive and harder to get.

Forum List

Back