Please Post Reasons Why You Want Obama to Raise Taxes Here. Thanks!

Oh believe me, I pay my "fair" share and the "fair" share of those that are on comp, disability, retirement and unemployment.
Doesn't seem too fair to me.

Yes. An arrogant buffoon. :lol:
Jarhead hung himself without my help. He decided that HE should make decisions for others. If I were to forward a belief that someone is voting against their own self interest, it would be an opinion, not a directive or a decision.
Where did he do that?
Still waiting.
And have you ever noticed that liberals decide that what's in everyone's best interest is to keep liberals in power?

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. :lol:

“It's only arrogance if you're wrong”, so it is not arrogance.
Well, that's easy, since it's impossible for you to admit you're wrong. :lol:

Circular logic is circular.
Here we sit in an era of obstructionist right wing politicians that have put party and destroying our president above the best interests of our country, and you have the nerve to call out liberals?

When Republicans were a Senate minority in 1991-1992, there were 59 cloture filings. When President Clinton took office, with Republicans remaining the minority in the Senate, that number shot up to 80 in 1993-1994.

When Democrats reclaimed the Senate majority in the 2006 midterm elections, cloture filings shot up from 68 in 2005-2006 to a record 139 in 2007-2008.

The Rise Of Cloture: How GOP Filibuster Threats Have Changed The Senate | TPMDC
You just might as well come out and say, "All I care about is Democrats remaining in power."

Funny, the richest person running for Governor here is a life time Democrat.
You totally missed the point of the post.

They refuse to understand that no one is against rich people. Rich people just need to pay their fair share and support the country that made them so rich.

They also believe the government is the enemy. Their real enemy is lack of common sense.

Unfortunately you think fair share means a higher share or inclusive of your share so that you don't have to pay it

A FAIR share would be everyone paying the same % share on what they earn, on everything they earn

You totally missed the point of the post.

They refuse to understand that no one is against rich people. Rich people just need to pay their fair share and support the country that made them so rich.

They also believe the government is the enemy. Their real enemy is lack of common sense.

Unfortunately you think fair share means a higher share or inclusive of your share so that you don't have to pay it

A FAIR share would be everyone paying the same % share on what they earn, on everything they earn
And according to no less an authority than Stuttering LimpTard, the truly wealthy do not pay taxes. Also notice how the Dems are suddenly the RICH but all other times the Dems are the underachieving poor sucking on the government teet. :lol:

August 7, 2007
CALLER: And, you know, and the way our tax system works, we have an overly complex system, which in and of itself is a problem, but the way our tax system works and the way the tax laws are written, it's based on a few kind of like hinge numbers like adjusted gross income and taxable income, and while the soak the rich -- or however you choose to describe it -- really doesn't come down that way. It really comes down to much lower income levels.

RUSH: It does, exactly, and here's the dirty little secret if you ever to pull it off. It's hard. This is why most people don't understand the tax-the-rich business. You've got to structure your life so you have no "earned" income. I'm out of time. I'll explain that. There's a category called earned income versus other kinds of income. Earned income is what the income tax rate is on. That's how "the rich" do it. They don't have "earned" income.
END TRANSCRIPT

The Truth About Taxes
August 6, 2007
RUSH: I've told you before: the income tax is designed to keep people like his [Buffett's] secretary from becoming wealthy! There is no "wealth" tax. So this is a big misnomer. ...
But there's no tax on wealth. There is a tax on income, and the tax on income is designed to keep everybody who is not wealthy from getting there.

I'm talking about genuine wealth, not the way Democrats define "rich."

April 8, 2010
RUSH: Now, the super rich, they're protected by their friends in Congress.* The people that are rich with no income.* You ever wonder why all these rich Democrats always support tax increases?* 'Cause they don't pay them, either, because they don't have earned income.* I'm talking about the super rich who inherited a bunch of money or worked for a lot of money and then retired and have that nest egg of gazillions of dollars and it earns investment income.

Yes. An arrogant buffoon. :lol:

Where did he do that?
Still waiting.
“It's only arrogance if you're wrong”, so it is not arrogance.
Well, that's easy, since it's impossible for you to admit you're wrong. :lol:

Circular logic is circular.
Here we sit in an era of obstructionist right wing politicians that have put party and destroying our president above the best interests of our country, and you have the nerve to call out liberals?

When Republicans were a Senate minority in 1991-1992, there were 59 cloture filings. When President Clinton took office, with Republicans remaining the minority in the Senate, that number shot up to 80 in 1993-1994.

When Democrats reclaimed the Senate majority in the 2006 midterm elections, cloture filings shot up from 68 in 2005-2006 to a record 139 in 2007-2008.

The Rise Of Cloture: How GOP Filibuster Threats Have Changed The Senate | TPMDC
You just might as well come out and say, "All I care about is Democrats remaining in power."

Not just Democrats...I want liberals and progressives in EVERY seat.

That's a question for the Republicans right?

We are all citizens.
What does it matter what party you are in?
What program should we cut?
You do agree we spend too much, right?
Let's start with MILITARY spending.

Do you have the slightest clue of what massive amounts of waste, fraud and abuse is conducted there? Yet, not a PEEP from you mentioning anything near it.

When are you people going to admit WE SPEND TOO MUCH and that social security and expecially MEDICARE ARE THE PROBLEM.
Runaway spending and programs that ARE BLANK CHECKprograms like Medicare are unsustainable.
We would have to increase taxes 50% ACROSS THE BOARD to balance the budget.
CUT THE DAMN SPENDING.
How hard is that to understand?
What about MILITARY spending? The waste there DWARFS anything you've listed.

Not just Democrats...I want liberals and progressives in EVERY seat.

Then go to Cuba. You idiot leftists have already fucked up that country. Quit fucking up mine.

Really pea brain? I lived during the liberal dominated America and now through the conservative dominated America...

Ronbo Reagan was the pied piper on the road to serfdom which the middle class is now AT.

Conservatives fucked this country up so bad, it may never recover...and ignorant morons like you are oblivious to that FACT

We are fighting a war we need to pay for.
We are building a fence we need to pay for.
We expect protection from terrorists and criminals
We expect to travel on federally funded highway system
We expect air traffic controlers to keep the skys safer
We expect safe food and medicine
We want literate, educated citizens
We need to pay down our debts
no one cares what you think

Forum List

Back