Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

Isn't BIRTH CONTROL demanded and mandatory with ObumaCare? No longer need the PARTS FOR PROFIT, Planned Parenthood, that soaks up 1/2 BILLION a year from taxpayers!

Yes it was :)

Please tell us where the closest Obamacare Clinic is located that these women can now go to instead of going to a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall Obamacare setting up clinics for women or men or children or anyone for that matter, but maybe I was misinformed. I just thought that Obamacare was a means to pay for healthcare costs that are provided by healthcare providers, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Obamacare is like theNHS IN the UK. Please tell me more about this Obamacare, because I must have gotten it all wrong.

Your regular OBGYN. You know... the one you are eligible to see through your insurance provider. based on the plan you set up on the health insurance exchange ...deemed legal by the SCOTUS... You know the one Libs were clucking about "winning" recently.

Medicaid,Medicare,Tricare,IHS,BCBS,Aetna,Cigna,PHP etcetera .

How soon we forget.

All Contraceptives accessible.

Remember... Even the little ol nuns lost their case about having to provide contraceptives... Via the Supreme Court.
Poor people don't have "regular OBGYN".

They closed down the only clinics serving the poor in Indiana, and now that state has an epidemic of HIV cases.

Good going, Mike Pence!

They can call their Medicaid/Medicare case worker and get a list of OBGYN's.
No they can't. OBGYNs don't just take new patients as they come.

Goddamn, you're an idiot.

Not deflecting anything, we've already addressed it. Fact check is no better than Snopes. It never addressed the other videos, and I provided direct context, which is worth repeating...

From post #46

"At one point in the unedited video (which was also released by the group), Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”

Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

"I think every provider has had patients who want to donate their tissue, and they absolutely want to accommodate them. They just want to do it in a way that is not perceived as, ‘This clinic is selling tissue, this clinic is making money off of this. I know in the Planned Parenthood world they’re very very sensitive to that. And before an affiliate is gonna do that, they need to, obviously, they’re not -- some might do it for free -- but they want to come to a number that doesn’t look like they’re making money.

You know, I’m -- I could throw a number out that’s anywhere from $30 to $100 depending on the facility, and what’s involved. It just has to do with space issues, are you sending someone there that’s going to be doing everything, or is their staff going to be doing it? What exactly are they going to be doing? Is there shipping involved, is somebody coming to pick it up -- so, I think everybody just wants to — it’s really just about if anyone were ever to ask them, well what do you do for this $60, how can you justify that?

“You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad.

at the end of the day, they’re a non-profit, they just don’t want to -- they want to break even. And if they can do a little better than break even, and do so in a way that seems reasonable, they’re happy to do that.

“I mean really, the guidance is, this is not something you should be making an exorbitant amount of money on.”

-Dr. Deborah Nucatola

So, you're admitting PP isn't doing this to make more money? (not that they're making any anyway)
Only 3% of PP services are abortion-related.

What are the procedures for breast cancer screenings at PP?
Beats me - I'm a guy.

Males can have breast cancer.
That's nice. Do you have a point, or are you just drooling on your keyboard?

The left said it was okay for the free clinics to close because having the poor on Obamacare was better.
You're a liar.

Produce a link, liar.
Free clinics close down after patients gain coverage under ACA - FierceHealthcare

Read;

Free clinics closing and Doctors couldn't be happier.

Not enough patients due to the ACA.

Sucks to be you.
No, it's great to be me because I can point out liars like you.

Give me a link of someone on the Left saying "it was okay for the free clinics to close because having the poor on Obamacare was better."

That is what you claimed:

The left said it was okay for the free clinics to close because having the poor on Obamacare was better.

Get linking bitch.

This reminds me of the PP hoax, and the Right-Wing Media:

BOmEqwjCEAE-pHl.jpg
Kinda like in the 90's when liberals said a blow job wasn't sex?
A blowjob is sex? How about licking a tit? Is that sex, too?
It's not sex? I wonder how many liberals will let their wife give me a blow job?
I won't let my wife give you money. Is money sex?

I won't let my wife give you her car. Is that sex?

You're another fucking idiot.

Yes it was :)

Please tell us where the closest Obamacare Clinic is located that these women can now go to instead of going to a Planned Parenthood Clinic. Maybe I missed something, but I don't recall Obamacare setting up clinics for women or men or children or anyone for that matter, but maybe I was misinformed. I just thought that Obamacare was a means to pay for healthcare costs that are provided by healthcare providers, but maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Obamacare is like theNHS IN the UK. Please tell me more about this Obamacare, because I must have gotten it all wrong.

Your regular OBGYN. You know... the one you are eligible to see through your insurance provider. based on the plan you set up on the health insurance exchange ...deemed legal by the SCOTUS... You know the one Libs were clucking about "winning" recently.

How soon we forget.

Remember... Even the little ol nuns lost their case about having to provide contraceptives... Via the Supreme Court.

They closed down the only clinics serving the poor in Indiana, and now that state has an epidemic of HIV cases.

Good going, Mike Pence!

Really? You don't think a newly pregnant woman can't call all of the listed OBGYN's linked to her health plan and find one excepting new patients?

Granted that is true of PP linked OBGYN's because they will not see women who want to keep their babies. Period.

But since I help girls find OBGYN's and schedule prenatal classes and services all day long... I happen to know you are full of shit. :)

He got a Monica, Holmes, what difference does your question make?
I don't know. You brought it up.

I did?

Well, it was one of you wingnuts. You all post the same, after getting your FOX-Approved talking points.

Bam, thanks! Finally, the girl to ask. I always wondered, why is Fox programming me to be a libertarian? They're conservatives, if they control my thoughts, why don't they make me a conservative? Are they just fucking with me? I always wondered about that. Any insight into that would be appreciated
Libertarians are just embarrassed Republicans.

You always defend Republicans and attack Democrats. You're a Republican who doesn't think Republicans are extreme enough.

Yet you don't care enough to spend your money on that, so you're not really committed to that cause in any way, are you? As long as someone does something with someone else's money, yeah, you're for that

I pay my taxes just like you do.

Filing a tax form with zero do isn't "pay(ing) taxes"

What is zero do? Did you mean zero due? Funny when people try too hard to make themselves look smarter than they actually are.
Conservatives think intelligence and proper spelling and grammar are for suckers and "loosers".
4i6Ckte.gif

Wow, working conservative into every post, now that's pure desperation. And yes, they are for losers, which is why you noodnicks are obsessed with it
Wow. Intelligence is for losers. The credo of the extreme Right-Wing.
4i6Ckte.gif

How soon we forget.

Good going, Mike Pence!

Really? You don't think a newly pregnant woman can't call all of the listed OBGYN's linked to her health plan and find one excepting new patients?

Granted that is true of PP linked OBGYN's because they will not see women who want to keep their babies. Period.

But since I help girls find OBGYN's and schedule prenatal classes and services all day long... I happen to know you are full of shit. :)
Only 3% of PP services are abortion related, dope.

I'm done with you. You clearly are not smart enough or honest enough to debate me.

How soon we forget.

Good going, Mike Pence!

Only 3% of PP services are abortion related, dope.

I'm done with you. You clearly are not smart enough or honest enough to debate me.

Running away from your claim that women can't find OBGYN's accepting new patients on their health plan are you?

Not surprised. You ain't too bright.

Motion to defund Planned Parenthood FAILED - 53 - 46
Kirk voted with Dems. (His challenger is Tammy Duckworth in 2016).
Manchin & Donnelly voted with Reps.
McConnell voted no also, but only so he can bring it back for another vote.

Senate blocks Planned Parenthood defunding measure

Good news is Bobby Jindal terminating their contract with Medicaid. Progress. Plus two democrats crossing the isle.

It will come up again in about 30 days.
If the video scam does not work today why will the scam work in 30 days..in thirty days we will know a lot more about the delinquents behind the videos ....

Hopefully more states will end their Medicaid contracts with PP as well.

I really wonder who or what made you into the person you are. Hoping that tens of thousands or more Americans will lose their health insurance is evil. There is no other word quite so apt to describe you.

You're a liar.

Produce a link, liar.
Free clinics close down after patients gain coverage under ACA - FierceHealthcare

Read;

Free clinics closing and Doctors couldn't be happier.

Not enough patients due to the ACA.

Sucks to be you.
No, it's great to be me because I can point out liars like you.

Give me a link of someone on the Left saying "it was okay for the free clinics to close because having the poor on Obamacare was better."

That is what you claimed:

Get linking bitch.

Ah semantics. This must mean you either didn't realize free clinics would close their doors because of the ACA even after it was stated before OR you didn't think you would need free clinics to make an argument down the road to help the poor PP executives save their 400k salaries.

I actually think it's because you know nothing about that which you speak though.

Good news is Bobby Jindal terminating their contract with Medicaid. Progress. Plus two democrats crossing the isle.

If the video scam does not work today why will the scam work in 30 days..in thirty days we will know a lot more about the delinquents behind the videos ....

I really wonder who or what made you into the person you are. Hoping that tens of thousands or more Americans will lose their health insurance is evil. There is no other word quite so apt to describe you.

How exactly would they lose their health insurance?

When everyone has a health care plan, I can see PP downsizing.....but we have a few years left for that to happen..... remember, the states that did not expand MEDICAID left a whole lot of poor people without healthcare.

BTW.... The Obamacare Co-op's are in the red big time. A few even shut down due to financial problems. You Libs better come up with some extra cash and quick.

Anti-Abortion Extremist Will Stand Trial for Threatening a Provider Feminist Majority Foundation Blog

In a powerful decision for abortion providers being threatened by extremists, the 10th US Circuit Court of Appeals found in a 2-1 ruling that a jury – not a judge – should determine whether or not a 2011 letter Angel Dillard sent to Dr. Mila Means constitutes a true threat actionable under the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act. The ruling overturns a lower court’s summary decision that Dillard’s letter was constitutionally protected free speech.

What about extremists who threaten bankers and business people like Occupy Wall Street, should they get the same treatment?
You are a nut bag ...extremist who threaten bankers ...what a dummy...
Like Piyush
original.jpg

Exactly my point, your standards are one direction, thanks Claptrap

How exactly would they lose their health insurance?

I misread your post, mea culpa, I wlll withdraw my judgement for now.

He got a Monica, Holmes, what difference does your question make?
I don't know. You brought it up.

I did?

Well, it was one of you wingnuts. You all post the same, after getting your FOX-Approved talking points.

Bam, thanks! Finally, the girl to ask. I always wondered, why is Fox programming me to be a libertarian? They're conservatives, if they control my thoughts, why don't they make me a conservative? Are they just fucking with me? I always wondered about that. Any insight into that would be appreciated
Libertarians are just embarrassed Republicans.

You always defend Republicans and attack Democrats. You're a Republican who doesn't think Republicans are extreme enough.

Republicans are so stupid, you're obviously not reading my posts, Syndi. Stop sniffing the Republican glue

Forum List

Back