Planned Parenthood: False Allegations and the Clown Car

My ideas were formed long before ThinkProgress existed.

Liar. Your ideas are fed to you, and you make others up as you post here.

Seems you accuse me of things you cannot know, as if you are some type of authority. You're not, you're a form of poster in the genre of politicalchic, an arrogant, close minded know-it-all whose sole substance was categorized by Eric Berne in Games People Play.

Your favorite games: NIGYYSOB & AIA.

Call back when and if you ever achieve an adult ego state of mind.

Well, when you keep parroting the Democratic party, people may think your points are being fed to you. Go figure...

Well, when you keep parroting the Democratic party, people may think your points are being fed to you. Go figure...
Do try to think outside the Fox...nutwork

You Republicans need to stop letting Fox do your thinking for you, it's ridiculous. The media is there to inform you to think for yourself, you need to stop thinking what they tell you to think

We are talking about federal income taxes. Why is that so hard for you libs to comprehend? Obozocare is a federal program funded with federal tax receipts. Since 47% of the population pays no federal income taxes and gets their obozocare policies free: then those people are getting it FREE.

Eh no, you are suddenly talking about fedearl income taxes. But I don't mind if it makes you happy, the principle is still the same. If you see healthcare as a simple human right than the state should make sure everybody gets it.

Are you also objecting that the evil 47% get their defense (or wars) for free?
Now, since I pay federal income taxes. I am paying for part of YOUR medical care. Now, explain why that is my responsibility to provide for your medical care.

Sorry comrade, I seriously doubt you pay for my medical care. But maybe you're an expat who pays Dutch taxes, in that case I thank you for your contribution.

:coffee:

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

Buyer: “How confident are you with your attorneys’ work that you’ve seen, they are building many layers and making it difficult—”

Dr. Ginde: “We’ve got it figured out, that he knows that—because we talked to him in the beginning, we were like, we don’t want to get called on, you know, selling fetal parts across states.”

Buyer: “Mhm. Neither do we.”

Dr. Ginde: You know what I mean? No one wants to get—”
-- Planned Parenthood Baby Body Parts Video Was That Crack the Little Bits of the Skull -- Here s the Heart

One data point suggests one criminal, do you find that probative of PP's culpability?

It is much more than one data point. And it absolutely is probative of the culpability of PP.

Did you know that what is "probative" is not the same thing (at least not in all cases) as proof positive?

So as long as we are being treated to the "explanations," denials and "corrections" from the defenders of PP, we probably would do well to at least start by admitting reality.

I do know the meaning of probative, or I wouldn't use it as often in response to allegations sans evidence posted by people on your side the the argument - the fringe.

On most issues argued on this message board the alleged truth of a claim is based on opinions, not evidence. Proof positive is not a term I'm familiar with; if you mean proof to a moral certainty, one data point wouldn't satisfy the judgment and conscience of reasonable men when contrary evidence is provided.

How do you define proof positive, where does it fit into the standard of proof which must be proven? Pick one and the source so I may verify:
  • Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
  • Preponderance of the Evidence (usually lacking and in the matter in question one data point vis a vis several)
  • Clear and Convincing Evidence
Efforts to end PP has been an agenda item for the right wing for years; we have seen far to many false allegations on a number of issues to ever assume anything posted by the right wing is not a lie, a half-truth, a rumor, an innuendo or a putative echo.

Seems you accuse me of things you cannot know, as if you are some type of authority. You're not, you're a form of poster in the genre of politicalchic, an arrogant, close minded know-it-all whose sole substance was categorized by Eric Berne in Games People Play.

So the senate effort to defund fails. The kook liar wing of the GOP -- that is, the pro-lifers -- now hysterically screams for a government shutdown.

How sweet it is. GOP infighting, the mildly crazy vs. the completely crazy. Pass the popcorn. Because, you know, government shutdowns and their sick war on women have always worked so well for Republicans before. Now they're combining them. Yeah, that's a plan.

From Factcheck.org

"The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues."

"In a statement made to CNN, another presidential candidate, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, called the practice discussed in the video a “clear violation of federal law.” The “sale” of organs, both adult and fetal, for transplantation is indeed illegal, but donation of tissue — both from aborted fetuses and from adults — is not. And payment for “reasonable” costs is also allowed under the law.

"Sawyer, July 20: In reality, $30-100 probably constitutes a loss for [Planned Parenthood]. The costs associated with collection, processing, storage, and inventory and records management for specimens are very high. Most hospitals will provide tissue blocks from surgical procedures (ones no longer needed for clinical purposes, and without identity) for research, and cost recover for their time and effort in the range of $100-500 per case/block. In the realm of tissues for research $30-100 is completely reasonable and normal fee"

"Rick Perry, July 14: The video showing a Planned Parenthood employee selling the body parts of aborted children is a disturbing reminder of the organization’s penchant for profiting off the tragedy of a destroyed human life."

"Rand Paul, July 14: … a video showing [Planned Parenthood]’s top doctor describing how she performs late-term abortions to sell body parts for profit!"

"Carly Fiorina, July 14: This latest news is tragic and outrageous. This isn’t about “choice.” It’s about profiting on the death of the unborn while telling women it’s about empowerment."

Ah yes...the video. reminiscient of Benghazi...

What about extremists who threaten bankers and business people like Occupy Wall Street, should they get the same treatment?

You're totally delusional if you think OWS could threaten the 1% who have the police state in their pockets.

But just to be fair, they should get a few $trillion in bailouts too

:banana:

Yes, adults like you parrot Democrats. Only children like me think we can live our lives without government doing it for us

What about extremists who threaten bankers and business people like Occupy Wall Street, should they get the same treatment?

You're totally delusional if you think OWS could threaten the 1% who have the police state in their pockets.

But just to be fair, they should get a few $trillion in bailouts too

:banana:

LOL, non sequitur. My point was your double standard. Swish, you missed it. Liberals, can't get a point no matter how obvious

From Factcheck.org

Ah yes...the video. reminiscient of Benghazi...

It's BENGHAZI!!!!!!! Get you propaganda echo straight.

We are talking about federal income taxes. Why is that so hard for you libs to comprehend? Obozocare is a federal program funded with federal tax receipts. Since 47% of the population pays no federal income taxes and gets their obozocare policies free: then those people are getting it FREE.

Eh no, you are suddenly talking about fedearl income taxes. But I don't mind if it makes you happy, the principle is still the same. If you see healthcare as a simple human right than the state should make sure everybody gets it.

Now, since I pay federal income taxes. I am paying for part of YOUR medical care. Now, explain why that is my responsibility to provide for your medical care.

Sorry comrade, I seriously doubt you pay for my medical care. But maybe you're an expat who pays Dutch taxes, in that case I thank you for your contribution.

NO, free healthcare is NOT a simple human right. Neither are food and water. You get what you work for or pay for. The government is neither your keeper or your master. Although you seem to be quite content thinking of yourself as a slave to the government.

NO, free healthcare is NOT a simple human right. Neither are food and water. You get what you work for or pay for. The government is neither your keeper or your master. Although you seem to be quite content thinking of yourself as a slave to the government.
Fish, you're employer sponsored healthcare exists because of the tax deduction employers get for providing the benefit, and your safe food and clean water and air are the result of regulation that basically has polluters pay for the right to pollute (up to a level) so the most profitable polluters get to pollute. So, your libertarian notions only exist in your imagination.

Fish, you're employer sponsored healthcare exists because of the tax deduction employers get for providing the benefit, and your safe food and clean water and air are the result of regulation that basically has polluters pay for the right to pollute (up to a level) so the most profitable polluters get to pollute. So, your libertarian notions only exist in your imagination.

Spot on!

Red, seems to think that while his employer is taking a tax deduction by paying for his health insurance, while he, himself, is not paying taxes on his employer's payment of his health insurance, that he is somehow different than those that get subsidized health insurance through ACA.

Yes, adults like you parrot Democrats. Only children like me think we can live our lives without government doing it for us

Children do. Think about that for a moment. Let's pretend you are riding your motorcycle, and one day BAM!, you are hit by a car and crash into a tree.

As you lay next to the tree, with severe injuries, do you reject the services of the highway patrol and EMS who respond because they are paid by money stolen from the taxpayer?

Children do. Think about that for a moment. Let's pretend you are riding your motorcycle, and one day BAM!, you are hit by a car and crash into a tree.

As you lay next to the tree, with severe injuries, do you reject the services of the highway patrol and EMS who respond because they are paid by money stolen from the taxpayer?

:lmao: that always cracks me up. When pressed to defend your socialist edifice, you pick subjects like the police who even small government libertarians support. You want roads and police, do you kaz, you just justified Marxism! Bam!

Actually no, I didn't. You set such a high bar for yourself. You are such braniacs, what an amazing argument you make. Not.

BTW, EMS sends a big whooping bill which is actually paid by insurance.

Forum List

Back