'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

He made a stupid joke, he got what he deserved. I find it funny that many on the left dismiss tasteless jokes about those on the right.

If you are outraged by one, you should be outraged by the other, otherwise you are nothing but a spineless partisan hack.

Ah, so making a stupid joke is a career Capital Offense? Are we really that thin-skinned of a nation?

It's a hallmark of a free society that one can make fun of the supposed "ruling elites". Totalitarians execute those who do.

Yes, we are that thin-skinned of a nation. It's Communist PC shit. Y'all are for Free Speech, but only if it's speech you agree with.

You are free to say what you want. Others are free to react to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He made a stupid joke, he got what he deserved. I find it funny that many on the left dismiss tasteless jokes about those on the right.

If you are outraged by one, you should be outraged by the other, otherwise you are nothing but a spineless partisan hack.

Ah, so making a stupid joke is a career Capital Offense? Are we really that thin-skinned of a nation?

It's a hallmark of a free society that one can make fun of the supposed "ruling elites". Totalitarians execute those who do.

Yes, we are that thin-skinned of a nation. It's Communist PC shit. Y'all are for Free Speech, but only if it's speech you agree with.

Free speech does not mean you're free of the consequences of what you say.

The question was asked, and i answered it. Yes, we are that thin-skinned of a nation. Most Americans say they support Free Speech, but many actually don't. They're only for Free Speech when that speech is speech they agree with.

You frequently see the Tu Quoque Brigade kick into action on this forum.

Just pay attention. You'll see it.

You are free to say what you want. Others are free to react to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I am free to react to the inane overreaction of thin-skinned moonbats.

Univision host Rodner Figueroa was fired Wednesday after comparing first lady Michelle Obama's appearance to that of someone from the cast of the "Planet of the Apes."

The Emmy-winning host was dismissed over the racist remark said during his live segment on the entertainment news show "El Gordo Y La Flaca," HuffPost Voces first reported. Univision confirmed the news via e-mail earlier today.

Figueroa's comment came while talking about make-up artist Paolo Ballesteros' viral undertaking of transforming himself into female celebrities. The fashionista, known for his critical "Fashion Police"-style remarks, analyzed Ballesteros' transformation for Michelle Obama with an original photo of the first lady beside it.

"Mind you, you know that Michelle Obama looks like she's part of the cast of "Planet of the Apes," the film," Figueroa said.

More: Univision Host Rodner Figueroa Fired Over Racist 'Planet Of The Apes' Comment Towards Michelle Obama

I applaud Univision for firing Figueroa so promptly. Such racist disrespect for our First Lady should never be tolerated.
Which 'Planet of the Apes'?

The original, or the reboot?

Using your logic, if enough people feel that you should be executed for calling Chris Christie a doodie head, then it is perfectly justifiable to put you in front of a firing squad.

Mob rule sucks when you're on the receiving end, eh bub?

We get a lot of canned rap accusations from progressives in this country...but just wait until the country is completely overrun by criminal Mexicans.

You think white middle class people are racist...wait till you get a load of them, lol. You're in for a RUDE awakening. They HATE blacks.
I've tried to explain that a couple times here. Nobody gets it.

They will.

The question was asked, and i answered it. Yes, we are that thin-skinned of a nation. Most Americans say they support Free Speech, but many actually don't. They're only for Free Speech when that speech is speech they agree with.

There is some epic irony here. :)

We get a lot of canned rap accusations from progressives in this country...but just wait until the country is completely overrun by criminal Mexicans.

You think white middle class people are racist...wait till you get a load of them, lol. You're in for a RUDE awakening. They HATE blacks.
I've tried to explain that a couple times here. Nobody gets it.

They will.
In a very rude and shocking way they will get it. They think they're gaining an ally.

Indeed, and it flew right over your pointy widdle head.

Again, we have the victory claim without a clue. Nice try, but no...

Oh dear, this is a tad too much like shooting fish in a barrel to be sporting, so toodles.

You should bookmark this thread and reread it when you grow up.

Saying that Michelle looks like an ape or a tranny or even a wookie, while it MAY be in bad taste, is covered by the 1st Amendment. Get over it.

You Lefties need to stop bashing the 1st Amendment.
Who has gone to jail?

Forum List

Back