Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

What is Worse than having a Marxist Traitor for President?

Having a Bitter Marxist Traitor as a Former President.

Obama is the very definition of BUTT HURT!

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Keep giving speech's Obama, republicans love it. Trump 2020!
Jeanine Pirro’s a retard.

Yeah that’s why she’s a judge. Plenty of retarded people are judges LOL
Oh...suddenly judges aren't bad? BTW...if she's so smart, why'd she pick a crook for a husband?

Where are the indictments, arrests, plea deals, trials an d convictions from the Obama years, Pirro?
There weren't any.

Trump already has several indictments, with 5 plea deals and one conviction with more indictments/convictions on the way, eh?

Trump is looking more and more like one of the worst presidents... ever.

The media controls the narrative and that’s part of the reason the divide in America is so stark. Half of the population believes what they peddle and half thinks they’re full of shit. The press (minus Fox News) largely ignored anything that would have made Obama look bad whereas for Trump they’re going out of their way to FIND things to make him look bad.

The people who watch CNN and MSNBC today are no different from the people who watched Fox News during Obama’s tenure. Propaganda is hard to spot when you’re swimming in it.

I know you’re not going to see it this way and that’s to be expected. If you’re like much of Trump’s opposition, you’ve put your trust in the media and that trust is not to be swayed even if it’s in your best interest, hence you’re allowing them to brainwash you.

You never saw liberals weeping hysterically about McCain or Romney, in the way the Trumpflakes now constantly weep about Obama and Clinton.

The Trump cult is very strange that way. The liberals were proud to point to what Obama did. The conservatives are using any excuse to deflect away from what Trump is doing. Even conservatives understand what a humiliating failure Trump is.

A falure ?

Trump is beyond our wildest dreams a success at trolling the fuck out of liberals and the media ..

I guess trump is a failure if you don’t like winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually, it's "whining"........with the trump so-called administration we get plenty of whining.

Don’t forget everyone can keep their doctor.

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.

Can I post the $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums lie?
I did. Why didn't you? Was it because you had no health insurance and was mooching off the Emergency Care system for so long?

Where are the indictments, arrests, plea deals, trials an d convictions from the Obama years, Pirro?
There weren't any.

Trump already has several indictments, with 5 plea deals and one conviction with more indictments/convictions on the way, eh?

Trump is looking more and more like one of the worst presidents... ever.

The media controls the narrative and that’s part of the reason the divide in America is so stark. Half of the population believes what they peddle and half thinks they’re full of shit. The press (minus Fox News) largely ignored anything that would have made Obama look bad whereas for Trump they’re going out of their way to FIND things to make him look bad.

The people who watch CNN and MSNBC today are no different from the people who watched Fox News during Obama’s tenure. Propaganda is hard to spot when you’re swimming in it.

I know you’re not going to see it this way and that’s to be expected. If you’re like much of Trump’s opposition, you’ve put your trust in the media and that trust is not to be swayed even if it’s in your best interest, hence you’re allowing them to brainwash you.
Oh that's right.....more of that whining.

You never saw liberals weeping hysterically about McCain or Romney, in the way the Trumpflakes now constantly weep about Obama and Clinton.

The Trump cult is very strange that way. The liberals were proud to point to what Obama did. The conservatives are using any excuse to deflect away from what Trump is doing. Even conservatives understand what a humiliating failure Trump is.

I saw the liberals weep hysterically about Hilary Clinton. It was very satisfying. Now they weep and shout at the sky about Trump.

Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.

There are two ways to measure the damage done by lying.

One is the number of lies, and the other is what is being lied about.

I think Obama lying about health care far outweighs Trump lysing about such things as the size of the inauguration audience.

Don't you?

After all, our fiscal life and physical health, which money can't buy, depends on it.

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES
INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS PRISON

Nixon 76 55 15

Ford 1 1 1

Carter 1

Regan 26 16 8

Bush 1 1 1

Clinton 2 1 1

Bush W 16 16 9

Obama 0 0 0

Trump 17 5 0

JUST FACTS.

Trump managed to become president the result of Trump’s lies, his policy of exploiting fear, and his divisiveness; indeed, Trump continues to attempt to divide the American people in a futile attempt to hide the failure that is his ‘presidency.’
That's exactly how Obama accomplished it.

Name calling? Let’s stick to the topic at hand. Those kids were not ‘kidnapped’ but simply didn’t go to jail with their lawbreaking parents. Would you send a child to prison with his or her parents for any domestic crimes? And have you seen how nice the environment is and how these children are cared for until their parents’ situations are dealt with? Certainly better than the misery US kids endure at the hands of CPS!

They were kidnapped...intentionally. Their parents were seeking asylum. First offense border crossing is a misdemeanor and there was previously a system in place to keep families together which this administration deliberately changed

And 500 STILL have not been reunited and many never will be.
They are in the trump run child trafficking system now.

If you like your plan...

If you like your plan...
I like my plan and I kept it. I don't know what your problem was.

Name calling? Let’s stick to the topic at hand. Those kids were not ‘kidnapped’ but simply didn’t go to jail with their lawbreaking parents. Would you send a child to prison with his or her parents for any domestic crimes? And have you seen how nice the environment is and how these children are cared for until their parents’ situations are dealt with? Certainly better than the misery US kids endure at the hands of CPS!

They were kidnapped...intentionally. Their parents were seeking asylum. First offense border crossing is a misdemeanor and there was previously a system in place to keep families together which this administration deliberately changed

The price of involving your children in criminality. You get separated, tough shit.

Show us where other criminals have their children locked up in cages and then sold off to child traffickers.

O'rly?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen[

Pirro is a joke. Ass kissing Trump won’t be enough to get on the SC, you fake judge

The price of involving your children in criminality. You get separated, tough shit.

Show us where other criminals have their children locked up in cages and then sold off to child traffickers.

Child, you need to step away from the high speed drugs and propaganda. That's only happening in your demented mind.

Forum List

Back