Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

EXECUTIVE BRANCH CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES
INDICTMENTS CONVICTIONS PRISON

Nixon 76 55 15

Ford 1 1 1

Carter 1

Regan 26 16 8

Bush 1 1 1

Clinton 2 1 1

Bush W 16 16 9

Obama 0 0 0

Trump 17 5 0

JUST FACTS.

No you left out some facts. Such as over 300 Clinton associates fleeing to communist China to avoid indictment.
And the criminality of the justice department. How many should have gone to prison over fast and furious? Secretvemail servers? Mishandling classifies data?

I always loved the fire in Judge Pirro's belly. She easily cuts through Obama's sniveling like a red-hot scalpel.

Word is Obama had a fit at the lack of response and the amount of criticism from the left and the right for his attack on Trump and his attempt to steal this economy...even Dems are rolling their eyes and hiding from questions about it....

Pirro to Obama: 'Your Lies, Your Policies and Your Divisiveness' Are Why Trump Is President

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Keep giving speech's Obama, republicans love it. Trump 2020!

WON'T IT BE FUNNY NOW if the Democrats do poorly in the election? Who knows, they might have a blue wave, but if they don't, now they have Obama to blame for a THIRD time!

You never saw liberals weeping hysterically about McCain or Romney, in the way the Trumpflakes now constantly weep about Obama and Clinton.

The Trump cult is very strange that way. The liberals were proud to point to what Obama did. The conservatives are using any excuse to deflect away from what Trump is doing. Even conservatives understand what a humiliating failure Trump is.
The idea that trump supporters would call obama a liar is laughable !
09aa1991bfcc960b8b939342015674ab.jpg

During his speech Friday, Obama warned that there are "dire" consequences to staying on the political sidelines, adding that "powerful and privileged" people want to "keep us angry."

He also said that Trump is "capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years."

Pirro said Saturday that Obama ran the most corrupt presidential administration since Harry Truman.

"You can't stand it that every metric under the Trump administration is better off than when you were in office."

Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.

Yea, screw Trump trying to protect the boarder, and improve the economy and job market, and unfair trade practices, and getting deadbeats off welfare ,and getting rid of the gang problem, yea dam him!:290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final::290968001256257790-final:

Also someone complaining about one person's lies, by saying their own.

The economy is better now than when Obama was President, but that isn't because Trump did anything amazing.

But they keep saying it, hoping it'll be true if they say it 1 million times, and knowing there are enough eejits out there who'll want to believe it.

So then you are saying the Obammy recovery was because of BBBbbbbooooosssssshhhhhh?
View attachment 215636
You don't remember the recession, do you?

Uh yeah cupcake. I cleaned up shorting starting in 2007 on all things financial and real estate based: you name it I was there. And I also loaded the boat of corporate and municipal bonds with silly yields. I still hold many of those munis and as of yet have not paid a dime in federal taxes.

if only at the time I had more capital and bigger balls.

Don’t forget everyone can keep their doctor.

Its fking sad that you losers think obama was a worse liar than trump. What false universe are you living in? Someone post the "you can keep your doctor" line and get it over with so I can laugh the lot of you out of relevance.

Can I post the $2500 reduction in healthcare premiums lie?
I did. Why didn't you? Was it because you had no health insurance and was mooching off the Emergency Care system for so long?

Because my healthcare plan changed under Obammy Care and my provider didn't participate sugar.

Name me " the guy who gets an allowance from his mommy" what lie did Trump say that costed me money like Gruber /Obama care????

The only way the ACA cost you money was if you either had no health insurance or had a plan you were paying for that provided nothing.

Are you really so stupid that you didn't want healthcare?

ACA plans have such high deductibles people can't use them. Only the poor can afford heathcare.
Only the poor can afford healthcare because someone else pays for it. If they had to pay their own way, they'd be SOL.

Forum List

Back