Perry, Paul Now Join Numerous Other GOP'ers Calling For Willard To Release His Taxes

Without go through the bother of reading all this leftwing hyperbole, I'd just like to point out that if either Rick Perry or Ron Paul knew how to run a campaign, then Mitt Romney wouldn't be the Republican nominee. One of them would be. Probably not the best people to get winning advice from.

Uhm, Mitt's campaign did not defeat the others, unless of course he broke campaign laws. Are you saying Mitt broke campaign laws by coordinating his campaign with Super PACs? Because it is the super pacs that beat the other candidates. why are you crediting Mitt?

Without go through the bother of reading all this leftwing hyperbole, I'd just like to point out that if either Rick Perry or Ron Paul knew how to run a campaign, then Mitt Romney wouldn't be the Republican nominee. One of them would be. Probably not the best people to get winning advice from.

Uhm, Mitt's campaign did not defeat the others, unless of course he broke campaign laws. Are you saying Mitt broke campaign laws by coordinating his campaign with Super PACs? Because it is the super pacs that beat the other candidates. why are you crediting Mitt?

No.. Of course that's not what I said at all. If you'll reread it you'll see that it says, "You don't take advice from losers". So, I doubt Mitt will be soliciting your advice anytime soon.

Perry, Paul, and countless other republicans calling for Willard to release his tax returns is leftwing hyperbole? :cuckoo:

Well, I knew you had math issues, but I really thought you could count to at least 3.

Perry, Paul, and countless other republicans calling for Willard to release his tax returns is leftwing hyperbole? :cuckoo:

Well, I knew you had math issues, but I really thought you could count to at least 3.

Apparently you have trouble counting to 15

15 Prominent Republicans Who Want Romney To Release More Tax Returns Right Now | ThinkProgress

Get that hooked on phonics fired up, you're going to have to learn to count much higher :up:

Republicans and Democrats have ordered Holder to release the Fats and Furious files

Where are they?

Why is Obama trying to deflect his involvement in the murder of a US Border Guard?

15 Prominent Republicans Who Want Romney To Release More Tax Returns Right Now | ThinkProgress

Get that hooked on phonics fired up, you're going to have to learn to count much higher :up:

How many Republicans AND democrats vote Holder in contempt?

Republicans and Democrats have ordered Holder to release the Fats and Furious files

Where are they?

Why is Obama trying to deflect his involvement in the murder of a US Border Guard?

Go troll elsewhere, mindless brainwashed idiot.

How many Republicans AND democrats vote Holder in contempt?
Well... If Mitt doesn't have anything to hide... That sounds like a GREAT sound bite for him. Trade his decade of tax returns for the F&F disclosure... He'd come out of that smelling like a rose even if they didn't release the F&F.

Then again... Lets say they both are hiding something... Which one would hurt more if they both released the papers?

Forum List

Back