People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

I have NEVER been a fear monger. On Economics, I simply point out the reality with respect to what is really going on. On Religion, I point out the true nature of God. I never project fear. The reality of what is really happening is frightening enough all by itself.

Neubarth

You're awesome. Don't let these negative nellies get you down. Just keep posting, man!

One Pube leaves, another replaces him.........

It is nature's way.

hi, sis.

Most of those guys know me and wish they were me. I was their physical superior in my prime. Gawd was I beautiful back then! As you know, I am working on my seventies now. Still in pretty damn good shape. I will put a current photo of myself up in my avatar six months after all of the goons and queers on this forum stop complaining about my avatar.

Why would us goons and queers want to see a picture of an old, wrinkled, saggy bastard when we are having so much fun complaining about your current avatar?

When we say "change your avatar", we actually mean "don't ever change your avatar".

Rev 19:11 Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True. For he judges fairly and then goes to war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were bright like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him, and only he knew what it meant.

Rev 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven, dressed in pure white linen, followed him on white horses.
Rev 19:15 From his mouth came a sharp sword, and with it he struck down the nations. He ruled them with an iron rod, and he trod the winepress of the fierce wrath of almighty God.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and thigh was written this title: King of kings and Lord of lords.

Rev 19:17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: "Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared.

Rev 19:18 Come and eat the flesh of kings, captains, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great."

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast gathering the kings of the earth and their armies in order to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast--miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Rev 19:21 Their entire army was killed by the sharp sword that came out of the mouth of the one riding the white horse. And all the vultures of the sky gorged themselves on the dead bodies.

Fine by me. I have a few complaints of my own I'd love to take up with Jesus.

From what He told me, He will take all questions in time. Since you have eternity to spend with Him, there is lots of time for questions and answers. Since Jesus is very fair, the ones who have waited the longest get to ask first. As I figure it, if He takes a thousand questions a day, your turn should come up Ten thousand eight hundred and thirty seven years after he returns to Earth.

I think I have done the math right.

Last edited:
Jesus himself isn't coming back, but his inner consciousness has been re-incarnated tons of times before he lived and since. So actually, he never left, lol.

From what He told me, He will take all questions in time. Since you have eternity to spend with Him, there is lots of time for questions and answers. Since Jesus is very fair, the ones who have waited the longest get to ask first. As I figure it, if He takes a thousand questions a day, your turn should come up Ten thousand eight hundred and thirty seven years after he returns to Earth.

I think I have done the math right.

I. Am. Not. Christian.

Even if you are right, which you are not, Neuberth.

WTF do YOU plan to do when you discover you were wrong all this time?

Quite frankly, I would never be wrong. I am just telling you what is in the Bible. If you think I am wrong about that, then show me where what I have said is wrong. The words are there for all to read for good or bad.

Last edited:
bat_shit_crazy_hat-p148205884465040163qj8k_400.jpg

Chuck Norris has been training Jesus how to do a Round House Kick - Jesus is getting pretty good at it, but he's no Chuck Norris.

I don't think He is pissed. I think He is weeping.
Wouldn't you be too if you had people like Newbarf and the nraforlife guy saying they represent "Christians?"
Echo, you do not have the slightest idea what I believe in. I have seen all of the lies that you post and all that tells me is that you are totally insane. When you make up stuff all of the time like you do, you have to be nutz. You could be demon possessed. That would explain all of the obscene vulgarity and constant dishonesty. Let's face it, when it comes to your behavior, you are one of the most ugly people on this earth.

Wouldn't you be too if you had people like Newbarf and the nraforlife guy saying they represent "Christians?"

i think he's coming back really angry at the people who keep using his name in vain.

I have seen the constant vulgarity of your posts, Jillian. I have never used God's name in vain, but you do all of the time in your mannerisms. You and this Echo Zulu creep are two of the most ugly people on earth when it comes to your gross vulgarity and dishonesty. Why do you have to act like that all of the time? Why are you two so angry at the nice people of the world? Why do you two constantly project hatred?

You both must come from miserable upbringings where you were beaten and abused by whoever raised you.

Echo, you do not have the slightest idea what I believe in. I have seen all of the lies that you post and all that tells me is that you are totally insane. When you make up stuff all of the time like you do, you have to be nutz. You could be demon possessed. That would explain all of the obscene vulgarity and constant dishonesty. Let's face it, when it comes to your behavior, you are one of the most ugly people on this earth.

Thanks doll! This coming from you makes me know I'm doing my job right! :thup:

Considering the fact that everything you do is Satanic, I know who you think God is.

Considering the fact that everything you do is Satanic, I know who you think God is.

Yikes, I'm scared now! You're not going to put a spell on me now are you! :eek:

Yikes, I'm scared now! You're not going to put a spell on me now are you! :eek:

I do not believe in that nonsense. I am a believer in a very simple God who has told us in the Bible that if we believe in him (her), we will have the opportunity to spend eternity with him (her). If we do not believe in him (her), we get to spend all of eternity without him (her). God says that THAT eternity is called Hell and it will be in total darkness. Just you and your thoughts for all eternity in total darkness and totally alone.

When I warn people of what the Bible says, they may think that it is foolishness and that is their right. For their sake (and your sake, obviously), I sincerely hope that they are right. Eternity is a Hell of a long time to spend alone in total darkness.

Forum List

Back