People, Jesus is coming back again, and BOY is he pissed!

you realize how crazy you sound righgt? and you realize that applying prophecy to current times is a known mental disorder as well right?
Actually, the prophecies about the return of the Jews to God's Land of Eden have been totally accurate down to the day. The Bible says we have only a few days left. We are in the Last Days. After that the Judgment will come. Are you ready?

JHVH is one bad ass God who does not fool around. A whole lot of shaking is going on. This is the most fascinating time in World History.

The bible said there were only a few days left when it was written. Maybe a few days meant a few centuries.

The bible said there were only a few days left when it was written. Maybe a few days meant a few centuries.

No, it did not say that. If you count them there were over 43,000 prophecies that had to come true before the Last Days which we are now entering. Almost all of them had to come true to get us to this point in world history. The most important were the return of the Jews to Israel and the return of Jerusalem to the Jews as it was predicted to happen in sequence in the prophecy of Joel 3: 1-16. Go back and read it. It was step by step by step correct.

you realize how crazy you sound righgt? and you realize that applying prophecy to current times is a known mental disorder as well right?
Actually, the prophecies about the return of the Jews to God's Land of Eden have been totally accurate down to the day. The Bible says we have only a few days left. We are in the Last Days. After that the Judgment will come. Are you ready?

JHVH is one bad ass God who does not fool around. A whole lot of shaking is going on. This is the most fascinating time in World History.

shaking as in earthquakes? there is actually a normal amount of shaking going on its just hitting populated areas more frequently. check any database of earthquake sensors.

and if they were correct to the day then why can't you tell me the specific day?

Rev 19:11 Then I saw heaven opened, and a white horse was standing there. And the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True. For he judges fairly and then goes to war.

Rev 19:12 His eyes were bright like flames of fire, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on him, and only he knew what it meant.

Rev 19:13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.

Rev 19:14 The armies of heaven, dressed in pure white linen, followed him on white horses.
Rev 19:15 From his mouth came a sharp sword, and with it he struck down the nations. He ruled them with an iron rod, and he trod the winepress of the fierce wrath of almighty God.

Rev 19:16 On his robe and thigh was written this title: King of kings and Lord of lords.

Rev 19:17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, shouting to the vultures flying high in the sky: "Come! Gather together for the great banquet God has prepared.

Rev 19:18 Come and eat the flesh of kings, captains, and strong warriors; of horses and their riders; and of all humanity, both free and slave, small and great."

Rev 19:19 Then I saw the beast gathering the kings of the earth and their armies in order to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army.

Rev 19:20 And the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who did mighty miracles on behalf of the beast--miracles that deceived all who had accepted the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue. Both the beast and his false prophet were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Rev 19:21 Their entire army was killed by the sharp sword that came out of the mouth of the one riding the white horse. And all the vultures of the sky gorged themselves on the dead bodies.

you realize revelations was written by a guy hallucinating under a boulder hiding from Romans right?

Mana .
In the description in the Book of Exodus, manna is described as being available six mornings a week, after the dew had evaporated.[1] It is described in the Book of Numbers as arriving with the dew during the night;[2] Exodus adds that manna was comparable to hoarfrost in size,[1] similarly had to be collected before it was melted by the heat of the sun,[3] and was white like coriander seed in color.[4] Numbers describes it as having the appearance of bdellium,[5] adding that the Israelites ground it up and pounded it into cakes, which were then baked, resulting in something that tasted like cakes baked with oil.[6] Exodus states that raw manna tasted like wafers that had been made with honey.[4] The Israelites were instructed to eat only the manna they had gathered for each day. Leftovers or manna stored up for the following day "bred worms and stank":[7] the exception being the day before Shabbat (Preparation Day), when twice the amount of manna was gathered, which did not spoil overnight.

Shrooms. Duuuuuuude !
Brainwashed idiots

Newbarf has definitely made the transition from economic fear monger to religious fear monger.

Now if you looked like any of these men Newbarf, I'd follow you anywhere! Jesus loves them, yes he does!

PlattoonShorts.jpg

Newbarf has definitely made the transition from economic fear monger to religious fear monger.

I have NEVER been a fear monger. On Economics, I simply point out the reality with respect to what is really going on. On Religion, I point out the true nature of God. I never project fear. The reality of what is really happening is frightening enough all by itself.

Now if you looked like any of these men Newbarf, I'd follow you anywhere! Jesus loves them, yes he does!

PlattoonShorts.jpg

Most of those guys know me and wish they were me. I was their physical superior in my prime. Gawd was I beautiful back then! As you know, I am working on my seventies now. Still in pretty damn good shape. I will put a current photo of myself up in my avatar six months after all of the goons and queers on this forum stop complaining about my avatar.

PlattoonShorts.jpg

Most of those guys know me and wish they were me. I was their physical superior in my prime. Gawd was I beautiful back then! As you know, I am working on my seventies now. Still in pretty damn good shape. I will put a current photo of myself up in my avatar six months after all of the goons and queers on this forum stop complaining about my avatar.

You had me at "Physical Superior :eusa_drool: :eusa_drool:

PlattoonShorts.jpg

All you have to worry about is it you're fit enough for the rapture.

Jesus is pissed all right. People like Rick Warren and John Hagee and Rod Parsley and Binny Henn have been speaking in his name and he doesn't like what they have been saying.

Actually, he isn't too fond of American conservative white people and he is really angry they gave him blue eyes in all those pictures.

His magical powers have only grown. Better stay away from those churches. He knows where they are and they make good targets.

Jesus, protect us from your followers. They almost took down this country. Don't give them a second chance.

All you have to worry about is it you're fit enough for the rapture.

In actuality there is nothing to worry about. Either one has received Christ or he has not.

If he has not received Christ, there are other considerations, such as:
1. There are going to be a lot of wild women left behind and that is going to make for some fantastic partying for a bunch of non-religious men.
2. Making a post rapture decision for Christ will result in beheading by the Islamics, who according to the Bible will be hunting down recent converts to Christ and executing them with glee.
3. No conversion means you have to go through all of those trumpet blasts, and boy is that going to suck, too.

I have NEVER been a fear monger. On Economics, I simply point out the reality with respect to what is really going on. On Religion, I point out the true nature of God. I never project fear. The reality of what is really happening is frightening enough all by itself.

Neubarth

You're awesome. Don't let these negative nellies get you down. Just keep posting, man!

Neubarth

You're awesome. Don't let these negative nellies get you down. Just keep posting, man!

One Pube leaves, another replaces him.........

It is nature's way

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

Forum List

Back