Pelosi--when all else FAILS blame it on Bush--now CIA lied to her!

Sorry - I don't buy Pelosi's story. The CIA does not mis-inform Congress.

The CIA has documentation on the when, where and who's. They won't let their name get tainted over this lie. I think this will be coming down the pipe sooner than later.

This is the slant that I am interested in. From what I understand, everyone who knew anything in Washington some years back knew that J. Edgar Hoover was a little odd when it came to his private times wardrobe decisions and yet nobady said anything. Why?

Hoover knew where every skeleton was and who owned the closet it was hidden in.

I would suppose the CIA knows a few things, also. Pelosi is playing with fire and there's not a thinking person in Washington who dares to get near to her. Even the non-thinking are not getting between her and her chosen enemy, the CIA.

That sounds so ridiculous, it was hard to get through typing it. Can you imagine anyone choosing an enemy and coming up with this one? What's really sweet is that the head of the CIA is a Dem, the Prez is a Dem and Pelosi is in a bad place. No one to rally to her support.

It couldn't be happening to a nicer person.

CIA lied to her and to Congress? She just committed suicide. The only thing left now is for Washington to tell us when her 'funeral' will be..

Unfortunately she is not going anywhere with the Dems in majority. Not at least until it affects the re-election of some of the more senior ones. Her ego will not allow her to concede. More than likely enough time will pass and it will be forgotten. I hope not but that is very possible.

Forum List

Back