Pelosi--when all else FAILS blame it on Bush--now CIA lied to her!

Pelosi is a lying skank, and I lay ten to one odds she's gone. She pushed it in her blind hate trying to take down Bush and it back fired on her, period.

She took impeachment off the table stupid. And if she goes, Bush goes too. Hell, she'll just get a slap on the wrist.

I better find you this upset about Bush torturing and lying if you are this mad at Pelosi.

Bet you are a Bushie.

Pelosi is a lying skank, and I lay ten to one odds she's gone. She pushed it in her blind hate trying to take down Bush and it back fired on her, period.

She took impeachment off the table stupid. And if she goes, Bush goes too. Hell, she'll just get a slap on the wrist.

I better find you this upset about Bush torturing and lying if you are this mad at Pelosi.

Bet you are a Bushie.

That has to be the weakest reply I've ever seen in a political forum of any kind.

Bet you are a Bushie.

That has to be the weakest reply I've ever seen in a political forum of any kind.

you will learn!

Bet you are a Bushie.
uh, Bush is already gone, moron
:rolleyes:

Willow was just saying that you will learn about sealy, and his weak posts.

I already know about Sealy. I actually like where he's coming from, it's just the details that bedevil me.

Don't the Republicans have to share in some of the blame on this or is this all Pelosi's fault? :lol:
did the republicans tell Nancy to lies?
i dont think so

then you wonder why people think you are nothing but a fucking partisan moron

I already know about Sealy. I actually like where he's coming from, it's just the details that bedevil me.

Don't the Republicans have to share in some of the blame on this or is this all Pelosi's fault? :lol:
i dont think so

You're able to blame the dems for everything the GOP did so I thought you'd be fair and do the same here, only in reverse.

No? No wonder people think you are a partisan hack.

I am partisan. I know the GOP is corrupt. So at least I have it at least half right.

What about you? The guy who isn't a right winger yet defends every right wing policy tooth and nail. Fucking red neck.

i dont think so

You're able to blame the dems for everything the GOP did so I thought you'd be fair and do the same here, only in reverse.

No? No wonder people think you are a partisan hack.

I am partisan. I know the GOP is corrupt. So at least I have it at least half right.

What about you? The guy who isn't a right winger yet defends every right wing policy tooth and nail. Fucking red neck.
except i blame both parties for the fucking mess
thats why i'm NOT as partisan as you
you excuse dems and claim somehow the prepubs did it to them

and you can stick your "redneck" bullshit up your ass

I dont like Pelosi, Whether she knew waterboarding was being used or not, matters little to me. What does matter is Bush and Cheney admitted approving it, along with the other atrocities. The republicans are using her gaff as a manner to keep it from falling into oblivion.

I dont like Pelosi, Whether she knew waterboarding was being used or not, matters little to me. What does matter is Bush and Cheney admitted approving it, along with the other atrocities. The republicans are using her gaff as a manner to keep it from falling into oblivion.
yeah, jim, its all Bush's fault Pelosi has told 5 different stories
:rolleyes:

what pelosi knew isn't the issue.... .

she didn't order torture. and i don't think anyone's saying she should get a pass if she knew it was going on.
so let's go on with the truthiness stuff.

the right needs to stop obfuscating.

or do we want to play ron paul's game and hope "it's a distraction that keeps the administration from doing the things it wants to do"?

what pelosi knew isn't the issue.... .

she didn't order torture. and i don't think anyone's saying she should get a pass if she knew it was going on.
so let's go on with the truthiness stuff.

the right needs to stop obfuscating.

or do we want to play ron paul's game and hope "it's a distraction that keeps the administration from doing the things it wants to do"?
then why did she lie about it?
telling 5 different stories is covering up for something

She was in a position of power,, second from the throne,, if she knew it and said nothing she is just as guilty as the ones who performed it.. and that's the fact jack.

This is politics as usual, used by both parties.

Forum List

Back