Pelosi spends $101,000 tax payer dollars on in-flight booze over last two years.

To the OP:

There are far too many substantive problems with Pelosi, Reid, Congress, etc. as it is, you don't need to be scooping the bottom of the barrel with nonsensical garbage from WND of all places.

You think this helps how?

Here's a independent who is telling you it doesn't help.

Yes this is from the "Russia" thread which had ONE PARAGRAPH that supporte the OP's claim and the REST of the article TORE DOWN HIS OWN CLAIM. As was pointed out earlier BUSH changed the rules for the Speaker of the House as the THIRD in line for the Presidency to fly in this fasion. Not since I DID shred you with your own source on the "Russia" thread I am not even going to bother doing so on THIS thread since your source is questionable.

I understand why Bush made that decision after 9/11. But just like a spoiled child, Pelosi has taken advantage of this privilege. And the decadence is even more outrageous when this admin is asking people to "tighten their belts" and "sacrifice"

Taxpayers pay $101,000 for Pelosi's in-flight 'food, booze'

Speaker's trips 'are more about partying than anything else'

Not to mention $2 million over 2 years for her own private air force.

I believe she has an annual budget from which she draws and expenses posted against, just like every agency of the government.

While checking out Judicial Watch's website, I did notice that they are "sponsoring" the Tea Party Convention. Gee, and here I thought Judicial Watch was a non-partisan organization. Guess not.

Judicial Watch Sponsors National Tea Party Convention, February 4-6, 2010 | Judicial Watch

What she has is irrelevant to right and wrong. This is just another example of the elitism that's rampant throughout our government; yet, they keep you hacks bickering over crumbs on the floor while they collectively strip the pantry bare.

Tell me Gunny do you think this is just the Democrats who act this way or are you blaming BOTH parties?

Speaker's trips 'are more about partying than anything else'

Not to mention $2 million over 2 years for her own private air force.
Ya know, there's been times when i've listened to Pelosi speak and i've wondered if she was drunk or just plain stupid.

Well, now we know that she's just your run of the mill, typical, drunken, stupid liberal moron!

I understand why Bush made that decision after 9/11. But just like a spoiled child, Pelosi has taken advantage of this privilege. And the decadence is even more outrageous when this admin is asking people to "tighten their belts" and "sacrifice"

Why shouldn't SHE enjoy the SAME LEVEL of security as the REPUBLICAN speaker of the House that preceded her!!!???

Oh I know it's DECADENT when a Dem does it when a Rep does it it is PRUDENT RIGHT!!!???

You talking smack about the "admin"?:eusa_eh:

I believe she has an annual budget from which she draws and expenses posted against, just like every agency of the government.

While checking out Judicial Watch's website, I did notice that they are "sponsoring" the Tea Party Convention. Gee, and here I thought Judicial Watch was a non-partisan organization. Guess not.

Judicial Watch Sponsors National Tea Party Convention, February 4-6, 2010 | Judicial Watch

What she has is irrelevant to right and wrong. This is just another example of the elitism that's rampant throughout our government; yet, they keep you hacks bickering over crumbs on the floor while they collectively strip the pantry bare.

Tell me Gunny do you think this is just the Democrats who act this way or are you blaming BOTH parties?

Oh please open this can of worms ....

BOTH parties are equally guilty. Bureaucrats are bureaucrats. Our government collectively rapes us, and keeps the morons squabbling about stupid shit in a partisan manner.

Why shouldn't SHE enjoy the SAME LEVEL of security as the REPUBLICAN speaker of the House that preceded her!!!???

Oh I know it's DECADENT when a Dem does it when a Rep does it it is PRUDENT RIGHT!!!???

Why should she abuse the privilege of position just because someone she claims to be better than does?

zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• $boobdrunk.jpg
    $boobdrunk.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 63
because she represents San Fransisco. Do you honestly expect her to not be quirky?

Using the plane for official business, and flying off to her grandson's birthday party or some shit are two separate issues. Pointing that out is not hypocritical.

P.S. The country is broke.

PPS Bush is no longer president.

Using the plane for official business, and flying off to her grandson's birthday party or some shit are two separate issues. Pointing that out is not hypocritical.

Ko-rekt!

P.S. The country is broke.

No it's not. It is much worse than broke. It is massively and almost hopelessly in debt -- and still racking up huge addtional debt.

PPS Bush is no longer president.

Sad, but true. We replaced one highly under-rated President for a man-child who is in WAY the fuck over his head.

Forum List

Back