Pelosi spends $101,000 tax payer dollars on in-flight booze over last two years.

What a coward you are. Proven completely wrong in your bullshit Russia thread, you go and make a thread based off a WND claim. :lol:

Guess it doesn't matter so long as dogpoopie can complain about Sarah Palin's clothes.. oh well,

Taxpayers pay $101,000 for Pelosi's in-flight 'food, booze'

Speaker's trips 'are more about partying than anything else'

Not to mention $2 million over 2 years for her own private air force.

I believe she has an annual budget from which she draws and expenses posted against, just like every agency of the government.

While checking out Judicial Watch's website, I did notice that they are "sponsoring" the Tea Party Convention. Gee, and here I thought Judicial Watch was a non-partisan organization. Guess not.

Judicial Watch Sponsors National Tea Party Convention, February 4-6, 2010 | Judicial Watch

Admit it, she's worth every penny. Be sure you make into work this week, we gotta work down her new deficit and apparently expensive drinking tab.

Speaker's trips 'are more about partying than anything else'

Not to mention $2 million over 2 years for her own private air force.

I believe she has an annual budget from which she draws and expenses posted against, just like every agency of the government.

While checking out Judicial Watch's website, I did notice that they are "sponsoring" the Tea Party Convention. Gee, and here I thought Judicial Watch was a non-partisan organization. Guess not.

Judicial Watch Sponsors National Tea Party Convention, February 4-6, 2010 | Judicial Watch

What she has is irrelevant to right and wrong. This is just another example of the elitism that's rampant throughout our government; yet, they keep you hacks bickering over crumbs on the floor while they collectively strip the pantry bare.

Forum List

Back