Pelosi spends $101,000 tax payer dollars on in-flight booze over last two years.

Agreed.

Did you see how ANGRY he's been the last few days?

That man is A N G R Y and for good reason, people are seeing him for who he really is, what a difference from the inaugural party, I think by the end of his term those clips of that night will show how huge the downfall

Agreed.

Did you see how ANGRY he's been the last few days?

That man is A N G R Y and for good reason, people are seeing him for who he really is, what a difference from the inaugural party, I think by the end of his term those clips of that night will show how huge the downfall

Jimmy Carter Jr.

you would think it was her husband blowing that kind of money on booze to get drunk enough to be able to do that witch!!!there is not enough beer in St Louis to get me drunk enough to do that beast!!! There should be a congressional investigation on this topic and get restitution for this abuse. the booze is miniscule compared to the abuse of the planes to fly her family and kids around the world at the taxpayers expence. she has enough of her own money to fly her kids around!!! It's time for payback and resignation!!!!

It reads like a dream order for a wild frat party: Maker's Mark whiskey, Courvoisier cognac, Johnny Walker Red scotch, Grey Goose vodka, E&J brandy, Bailey's Irish Crème, Bacardi Light rum, Jim Beam whiskey, Beefeater gin, Dewars scotch, Bombay Sapphire gin, Jack Daniels whiskey … and Corona beer.

But that single receipt makes up just part of the more than $101,000 taxpayers paid for "in-flight services" – including food and liquor, for House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's trips on Air Force jets over the last two years. That's almost $1,000 per week

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123472

Last edited:
the bitch was thirsty!

Well let's say for a minute this is true:

If you were Nancy Pelosi, wouldn't you drink often too? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I guess what's the big deal--since Pelosi has only spent the amount owed to the federal government TAB by each & every household in America--:lol: $100K for each & every household in the United States--:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Heck--we no longer talk in billions--we're in the trillions now.

World net daily is such a joke.
But they broke it down to $1,000. a week .. not bad for feeding a crew and staff.
Nice choices of booze.

But they broke it down to $1,000. a week .. not bad for feeding a crew and staff.
Nice choices of booze.

:lol::lol::lol: Hey if you're O.K. with Pelosi spending a $1000.00 per week on booze & food--write out a personal check.

I don't have that kind of money to pay for her boozing & partying.

Nice choices of booze.

:lol::lol::lol: Hey if you're O.K. with Pelosi spending a $1000.00 per week on booze & food--write out a personal check.

You pay plenty for your bankers' bonuses and partying.

What a coward you are. Proven completely wrong in your bullshit Russia thread, you go and make a thread based off a WND claim. :lol:

Here's the evidence dogbert - 2000 pages. Knock your socks off.

Nancy Pelosi--Air Force Documents | Judicial Watch

Hmmm. I bet when they legalize pot, we will be picking up the tab for their ganja as well.

Did you actually read any of this?? I doubt it.. This proves nothing..

Provide proof or STFU!

She has a budget!! Setup by the Bush administration.. Got a problem with that?

So she is spending the money that Bush gave her.. Talk to Bush!!

Man you people are stupid!

Nice choices of booze.

And you dorkwads pay the CEO of United Healthcare $102,000 an hour for little or no service in return!!

How bout we worry about shit that actually matters?

This is what Pelosi did before she got her private fleet and why she can't ride on commercial planes anymore.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7wjiK3Z6xw]YouTube - Crazy Airplane Lady[/ame]

The Democrats themselves should have gotten rid of this cancer a long time ago. Worst House Speaker in History? You bet?

Just think if this House Speaker had an (R) by her name? My God,what would the Liberal Press be saying about this? I'm pretty sure the CNN's,NBC's,and NY Times would be up on their high horses preaching about how awful this is. They would be screeching about this 24/7. Just not hearing much about this from them at this point. The Liberal Media is so corrupt. That's why less & less people are buying their spin anymore. Pelosi should resign her speaker position or the Democrats should just do the right thing and remove her. I'm not counting on this happening though. It is what it is.

$100.000 on liquor and food is just the tip of the iceberg. But what about the costs for the Military JETS and FUEL and manpower to fly the jets!!!! what about the global footprint that was created by flying these people on private EMPTY JETS!!!!! The dems are always screaming about global footprints that we the little people create but ignore theirs. What a bunch of hypocrites!!!! It is time for Facelift Nancy to open her Checkbook and write a check for her abuse of office. payback for this illegal flights of her relatives and also get her flying privileges taken away, time to fly commericial.

What a coward you are. Proven completely wrong in your bullshit Russia thread, you go and make a thread based off a WND claim. :lol:

That's been all over the news Dogbert, you must have missed it.

WND??? Weapons of Negro Destruction?

Golly, we're back on that "negro" thing again are we?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back