PC Police Claim These 6 Words are New Ways of Saying the "N" Word

I must be toast in a liberal's mind. I bought a Black and Tan Coonhound and chose a bitch.

:lol:
You should put that on a bumper-sticker, it's deeply thought provoking.

Geeze louise lighten up. :)

But if we want to get super heavy in this discussion, the issue of over the top hyper sensitivity over language is assinine but its out there. At the highest levels.

Here's a great example for you. A beers name is racially offensive to some did you know? A State Department magazine said so.

Consequently I learned that my current chosen breeds name MUST be racist. The State Department's Chief Diversity Officer says so. Oh and saying "hold down the fort" is inappropriate as well because it could offensive to First Nations.

"At that point, he warned that an apparently benign phrase such as “hold down the fort” could strike some people as “negative and racially offensive,” because the phrase originates from forts on the American frontier (Robsinson says, having conceded that his history may or may not be true) when soldiers fought Native Americans."

And here's the beer. You shouldn't order them anymore I suppose.

" Similarly, you should probably stop ordering “black and tans,” because “the original Black and Tans were an ad hoc military group that committed atrocities against Irish civilians.”

State Dept Mag Black and tan is a racist beer WashingtonExaminer.com

State Dept Mag: ‘Black and tan’ is a racist beer
Joel Gehrke • | August 30, 2012 | 12:00 am

Washington Examiner?? Nothing like realistic down-to-earth sources, TD. :rofl:

For the record, the name of the drink predates the name of the military regiment (1880s vs 1920s) so the drink is actually the original "Black and Tan". The term is only avoided in Ireland.

I love black and tans. The beer I mean. And I'm Irish. :beer:

Hold on. Will get another link. Trying not to drool on myself right now.

I must be toast in a liberal's mind. I bought a Black and Tan Coonhound and chose a bitch.

But if we want to get super heavy in this discussion, the issue of over the top hyper sensitivity over language is assinine but its out there. At the highest levels.

Here's a great example for you. A beers name is racially offensive to some did you know? A State Department magazine said so.

Consequently I learned that my current chosen breeds name MUST be racist. The State Department's Chief Diversity Officer says so. Oh and saying "hold down the fort" is inappropriate as well because it could offensive to First Nations.

"At that point, he warned that an apparently benign phrase such as “hold down the fort” could strike some people as “negative and racially offensive,” because the phrase originates from forts on the American frontier (Robsinson says, having conceded that his history may or may not be true) when soldiers fought Native Americans."

" Similarly, you should probably stop ordering “black and tans,” because “the original Black and Tans were an ad hoc military group that committed atrocities against Irish civilians.”

I didn't get the memo, in the real world, terms are only racist if there is a perceived racist intent, the scribbling of some bureaucrat has no effect on what is actually acceptable in polite company because it changes on a case-by-case basis.
They way to get around this is just to admit to being racist and become racist so that at least whenever you get accused of being racist you aren't being falsely accused. :beer:

PC gone too far...

Out of fear of racism, Sweden changes the names of bird species

For centuries, it has now been revealed, the Swedish had given birds some names that now could be considered offensive to certain groups. One species, for instance, was called "gypsy bird," whereas another was named "negro." The insult "caffer," which was used by white against blacks in South Africa, also resembled a Swedish bird species called "kaffer."

Last edited:
So you are one of those touchy, feely types, that skirts around an issue, rather than deal with it and face it headjon. Got it. How does that work out for ya?
This is some stupid shit. Talk about black people with a hateful attitude, you take your chances that someone thinks you just might hate black people.

Those words apply to everyone who deserves them. You are one who seeks to twist everything into a racist remarks and it's dipshits like you who divide people.
There's a good example of the problem, It was possible to say all that without being a jackass but the insulting tone makes it a hateful remark.
Do you need a trigger warning? You seem to be pretty soft you little snowflake of feelings.
Being considerate of the feelings of others is a sign of a civilized human being. No one thinks you are courageous when you run rough-shod over people, they just think you are an ignorant asshole.

I didn't get the memo, in the real world, terms are only racist if there is a perceived racist intent, the scribbling of some bureaucrat has no effect on what is actually acceptable in polite company because it changes on a case-by-case basis.

Actually I went all the way to the original article (State Mag) and it doesn't say anything about "racism". The Washington Should-Have-Its-Head-Examined made that part up for the headline in its profound ignorance. That's what I mean when I advise TD to aim a bit higher for her sources.

We just called out another bogus headline like this yesterday: Barack Says Michelle Should Get Paid as First Lady --- except he didn't say that at all, the article's headline simply made it up. People are swallowing headlines whole without reading the fine print.

This is some stupid shit. Talk about black people with a hateful attitude, you take your chances that someone thinks you just might hate black people.

Well, we live in a country that believes in freedom of speech? Do you know what that is. Pointing out black crime rates isn't a sign of hatred but discussion of serious concern. It destroys your case to act like it isn't happening or to call people haters for discussing it.

Wake up...
The tone you take is more important than the specific words you use. It's why conservatives think there are a bunch of double standards. I can talk about practically anything without pissing people off because I know how to use a neutral tone but some of these others just cannot hide their hateful attitudes and narrow minds so they feel like they are singled out.

Why is there a need to use neutral terms when discussing scum bags?

People think that by bringing up factual information that makes a race look bad (unless it's about whites) is racist. Instead of talking about it all the pussies avoid it.

PC gone too far...

For centuries, it has now been revealed, the Swedish had given birds some names that now could be considered offensive to certain groups. One species, for instance, was called "gypsy bird," whereas another was named "negro." The insult "caffer," which was used by white against blacks in South Africa, also resembled a Swedish bird species called "kaffer."

It's because so many aren't capable of rational thinking. If they hear something that even remotely sounds offensive, they scream. And, of course, the PC crowd has taught this generation that they should be offended at every other thing they hear. Trying to understand peoples' attitudes and intentions is too difficult of a concept for the dumbed-down 'victims.'

So you are one of those touchy, feely types, that skirts around an issue, rather than deal with it and face it headjon. Got it. How does that work out for ya?

Those words apply to everyone who deserves them. You are one who seeks to twist everything into a racist remarks and it's dipshits like you who divide people.
There's a good example of the problem, It was possible to say all that without being a jackass but the insulting tone makes it a hateful remark.
Do you need a trigger warning? You seem to be pretty soft you little snowflake of feelings.
Being considerate of the feelings of others is a sign of a civilized human being. No one thinks you are courageous when you run rough-shod over people, they just think you are an ignorant asshole.
There are far more strategies than just Full Frontal Assault. Some things do take time, finesse and a conciliatory tone, especially when raw feelings are involved, and that's just the way people are. Quit taking it all personally that practically everyone is unable to just get over shit.

Don't try to apply rational thinking to this latest claim because this is just more crazy talk designed to silence opposition.

Thug - the radical left believes only blacks are thugs, as in gang members or criminals

Urban/Inner City- no whites live in inner cities or poor areas

State's Rights- wanting states to decide certain issues is now racist

Welfare and Food Stamps- only blacks get welfare

Law and Order- using police to break up protests that get out of hand is racist

Cut Taxes- liberals don't think enough blacks pay taxes, so must mean that if you want to keep more of what you earn, it's only because you don't want to take care on non-whites

In other words, if you aren't for the left's failed policies, you are racist. Never mind that the problem with poor people has only escalated because of the way they 'help.'

http://toprightnews.com/watch-out-liberals-are-saying-these-6-terms-are-the-new-n-words/

no one thinks "cut taxes" in and of itself refers to black people, so i don't know what you or the rightwingnut who wrote the article are talking about.

as for the rest, you'd have to understand the history of the right as pertains to its bigotry and the "southern strategy" in order to have an actual discussion on the subject.

PC gone too far...

It's because so many aren't capable of rational thinking. If they hear something that even remotely sounds offensive, they scream. And, of course, the PC crowd has taught this generation that they should be offended at every other thing they hear. Trying to understand peoples' attitudes and intentions is too difficult of a concept for the dumbed-down 'victims.'

riiiiight.... and what do you read is a gotcha question. :cuckoo:

PC gone too far...

Yeah there's reactionaries everywhere on all sides but the vast majority of people are not like that. We just tend to let the zealots too near microphones.

PC gone too far...

Here is another one... there is new push against video game makers to include more genders to video games to satisfy LGBT community. This is not enough anymore.

1238okl.png

Sounds like they have the problem, then...
There are far more strategies than just Full Frontal Assault. Some things do take time, finesse and a conciliatory tone, especially when raw feelings are involved, and that's just the way people are. Quit taking it all personally that practically everyone is unable to just get over shit.

Don't try to apply rational thinking to this latest claim because this is just more crazy talk designed to silence opposition.

Thug - the radical left believes only blacks are thugs, as in gang members or criminals

Cut Taxes- liberals don't think enough blacks pay taxes, so must mean that if you want to keep more of what you earn, it's only because you don't want to take care on non-whites

In other words, if you aren't for the left's failed policies, you are racist. Never mind that the problem with poor people has only escalated because of the way they 'help.'

http://toprightnews.com/watch-out-liberals-are-saying-these-6-terms-are-the-new-n-words/

no one thinks "cut taxes" in and of itself refers to black people, so i don't know what you or the rightwingnut who wrote the article are talking about.

as for the rest, you'd have to understand the history of the right as pertains to its bigotry and the "southern strategy" in order to have an actual discussion on the subject.
Ok all this bullshit about right wing being so racist is dumb too. Here's a legit article showing through polls that blacks, whites, and Mexicans all think that black people are more racist than other races. BLACK PEOPLE THINK BLACKS ARE MORE RACIST. haha. If they themselves say it then they are and since 97% are dems then dems are more racist. This article is written by someone who doesn't agree with it but the results are there none the less.

Can African-Americans be racists - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

Not any more. You people have taken polite to such an idiotic level of censorship it's ridiculous. You fucking ***** can't even handle clapping for fuck sakes and require a trigger warning and a safe zone to cope with clapping.

Stop being such a pussy. Your feelings are so sensitive now you can't help but be offended by anything. Fuck off.
Change your nasty tone, quit acting like consideration is a weakness and there is no subject you cannot discuss with anyone and that is a fact. Our parents taught us to be ladies and gentlemen, at least mine did, and that's how I treat people.
Bitch please. You people can't even handle simple concepts like not everyone wins. You're part of the participation trophy group of small minds and even smaller expectations, You are capable of nothing but being all upset over someone else making more money than you, being more honest than you, being more secure in who they are than you. You ban words that shouldn't even be considered bad because they make you feel sad. You're an idiot with such low self esteem and self worth you have nothing to offer than complain about someone else. PC isn't being a lady or a gentleman it's being a fucking worthless **** that has no self worth.

PC gone too far...

Anybody remember what canola oil used to be called?

Rapeseed

Ok all this bullshit about right wing being so racist is dumb too. Here's a legit article showing through polls that blacks, whites, and Mexicans all think that black people are more racist than other races. BLACK PEOPLE THINK BLACKS ARE MORE RACIST. haha. If they themselves say it then they are and since 97% are dems then dems are more racist. This article is written by someone who doesn't agree with it but the results are there none the less.

Can African-Americans be racists - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

who said there are no black racists?

that has zero to do with the southern strategy.

Well, we live in a country that believes in freedom of speech? Do you know what that is. Pointing out black crime rates isn't a sign of hatred but discussion of serious concern. It destroys your case to act like it isn't happening or to call people haters for discussing it.

Wake up...
The tone you take is more important than the specific words you use. It's why conservatives think there are a bunch of double standards. I can talk about practically anything without pissing people off because I know how to use a neutral tone but some of these others just cannot hide their hateful attitudes and narrow minds so they feel like they are singled out.

You might want to try using a neutral tone here.
I normally do but I will get down in the mud if my opposite in a debate is already there. I do not care if assholes are pissed-off, they are always pissed-off, it's all part of being an asshole. It is no crime to hold the mirror of rationality up to show someone what they look like behaving badly.
This from the fucking twat wanting everyone to behave like ladies and gentlemen and not use trigger words that could upset one of our softer members of society.

Not any more. You people have taken polite to such an idiotic level of censorship it's ridiculous. You fucking ***** can't even handle clapping for fuck sakes and require a trigger warning and a safe zone to cope with clapping.

Stop being such a pussy. Your feelings are so sensitive now you can't help but be offended by anything. Fuck off.
Change your nasty tone, quit acting like consideration is a weakness and there is no subject you cannot discuss with anyone and that is a fact. Our parents taught us to be ladies and gentlemen, at least mine did, and that's how I treat people.
Bitch please. You people can't even handle simple concepts like not everyone wins. You're part of the participation trophy group of small minds and even smaller expectations, You are capable of nothing but being all upset over someone else making more money than you, being more honest than you, being more secure in who they are than you. You ban words that shouldn't even be considered bad because they make you feel sad. You're an idiot with such low self esteem and self worth you have nothing to offer than complain about someone else. PC isn't being a lady or a gentleman it's being a fucking worthless **** that has no self worth.

thumb-suck1.jpg

Forum List

Back