Barack says Michelle should be paid for being first lady

"First Lady" is such a weird concept. Nobody votes for her.
Maybe we should though. Elect a POTUS and a FLOTUS, independent of each other. See how they handle it. Could be interesting.

It still matters because Obama said that. His mindset is important, though you guys like to stick to talking points. Try veering from that for once and form an opinion instead of attacking sources, dates and posters.

Do you guys think a first lady should be paid? Do you agree or disagree with Obama on that? It's simple, libs. It's called using your own damn brain to express your view on this. Can you do it?

Just an opinion.....no need to get in a huff....

No, you refuse to give an opinion on the subject.

Was I expecting too much to request that a liberal give a thoughtful reply to the question?

Wouldn't taking pay for being first LADY constitute taking money under false pretenses - worthy of about 30-days jail time?

ScratchHead.gif

:dunno:

NOT what he said at all.

He said that BEFORE they were in WH, he wanted her to be paid as much as possible. He said nothing about her pay as FLOTUS.

But that won't stop the idiot RWs from telling and retelling this lie.

:rolleyes:

I didn't vote her. and if I had been given a choice. she would be the last person on earth I would have voted for

she's hosed us taxpayers enough. we get to pay for her mommy living Rent free..... that is payment enough

these two just never have enough off us

I hope he is joking. Obama seems to think that Michelle should be paid for being first lady. I guess all the perks and vacations aren't enough.

Barack Says Michelle Should Be PAID for Being First Lady Laura Bush Begs to Differ Top Right News

OK I finally clicked the link, having ignored it as too silly for consideration, and you're full of shit. He doesn't say that at all. Not even the blog you link to claims he said that.

RW threads are all alike.

They always start with a lie or a really stupid mistake.

Then, the usual brainless idiots chime in with drama and hyperbole but not fact one.

Then the libs point out the initial error/lie of the OP.

And the RWs answer by hiding behind childish name calling.

Threads can go to hundreds of posts but the RWs never admit to their own stupidity and dishonesty.

Obama did not say his wife should be paid for being FLOTUS and all the lies you fools want to trot out won't change that.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

I hope he is joking. Obama seems to think that Michelle should be paid for being first lady. I guess all the perks and vacations aren't enough.

Barack Says Michelle Should Be PAID for Being First Lady Laura Bush Begs to Differ Top Right News

OK I finally clicked the link, having ignored it as too silly for consideration, and you're full of shit. He doesn't say that at all. Not even the blog you link to claims he said that.

RW threads are all alike.

They always start with a lie or a really stupid mistake.

Then, the usual brainless idiots chime in with drama and hyperbole but not fact one.

Then the libs point out the initial error/lie of the OP.

And the RWs answer by hiding behind childish name calling.

Threads can go to hundreds of posts but the RWs never admit to their own stupidity and dishonesty.

Obama did not say his wife should be paid for being FLOTUS and all the lies you fools want to trot out won't change that.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

Some people STILL don't get that headlines are written with deliberate lies. And they trot them in here, and we point out where the article makes a lie of the headline, then they go do the same thing all over again.

Lesson not learned. I just don't get it. Maybe they don't bother to read their own sources? :dunno:

I didn't vote her. and if I had been given a choice. she would be the last person on earth I would have voted for

she's hosed us taxpayers enough. we get to pay for her mommy living Rent free..... that is payment enough

these two just never have enough off us
Other presidents have had their in-laws stay at the White House...Why is Michele's Ma they only one that is wrong for doing it?

Forum List

Back