PC Police Claim These 6 Words are New Ways of Saying the "N" Word

This is some stupid shit. Talk about black people with a hateful attitude, you take your chances that someone thinks you just might hate black people.

Well, we live in a country that believes in freedom of speech? Do you know what that is. Pointing out black crime rates isn't a sign of hatred but discussion of serious concern. It destroys your case to act like it isn't happening or to call people haters for discussing it.

Wake up...
The tone you take is more important than the specific words you use. It's why conservatives think there are a bunch of double standards. I can talk about practically anything without pissing people off because I know how to use a neutral tone but some of these others just cannot hide their hateful attitudes and narrow minds so they feel like they are singled out.
Ya cause now you can hear tone in the written word right you retard?

Sounds like they have the problem, then...
So you are one of those touchy, feely types, that skirts around an issue, rather than deal with it and face it headjon. Got it. How does that work out for ya?
There's a good example of the problem, It was possible to say all that without being a jackass but the insulting tone makes it a hateful remark.
Do you need a trigger warning? You seem to be pretty soft you little snowflake of feelings.
Being considerate of the feelings of others is a sign of a civilized human being. No one thinks you are courageous when you run rough-shod over people, they just think you are an ignorant asshole.
There are far more strategies than just Full Frontal Assault. Some things do take time, finesse and a conciliatory tone, especially when raw feelings are involved, and that's just the way people are. Quit taking it all personally that practically everyone is unable to just get over shit.
Inconsiderate people are a plague on us all and no one has the right to be an asshole and be shielded from the blowback. If you publicly say something you know is going to piss people off don't cry when they start throwing rotten tomatoes because you asked for it.

Well, we live in a country that believes in freedom of speech? Do you know what that is. Pointing out black crime rates isn't a sign of hatred but discussion of serious concern. It destroys your case to act like it isn't happening or to call people haters for discussing it.

Wake up...
The tone you take is more important than the specific words you use. It's why conservatives think there are a bunch of double standards. I can talk about practically anything without pissing people off because I know how to use a neutral tone but some of these others just cannot hide their hateful attitudes and narrow minds so they feel like they are singled out.

You might want to try using a neutral tone here.
I normally do but I will get down in the mud if my opposite in a debate is already there. I do not care if assholes are pissed-off, they are always pissed-off, it's all part of being an asshole. It is no crime to hold the mirror of rationality up to show someone what they look like behaving badly.

Lol! Always an excuse.

Dafuck is your issue, hack? Azzhole came in with, and I quote,
You fucking ***** can't even handle clapping for fuck sakes and require a trigger warning and a safe zone to cope with clapping.

Stop being such a pussy. Your feelings are so sensitive now you can't help but be offended by anything. Fuck off.

--- which I might add follows his perpetual pattern here --- and you want to jump in and pile on his target?

Typical authoritarian sycophant jellyfish.
How about you toughen the fuck up and stop being so worried about being offended. I don't really care if you're offended and it wouldn't even be an issue if you just STFU.

Don't try to apply rational thinking to this latest claim because this is just more crazy talk designed to silence opposition.

Thug - the radical left believes only blacks are thugs, as in gang members or criminals

Urban/Inner City- no whites live in inner cities or poor areas

State's Rights- wanting states to decide certain issues is now racist

Welfare and Food Stamps- only blacks get welfare

Law and Order- using police to break up protests that get out of hand is racist

Cut Taxes- liberals don't think enough blacks pay taxes, so must mean that if you want to keep more of what you earn, it's only because you don't want to take care on non-whites

In other words, if you aren't for the left's failed policies, you are racist. Never mind that the problem with poor people has only escalated because of the way they 'help.'

http://toprightnews.com/watch-out-liberals-are-saying-these-6-terms-are-the-new-n-words/

no one thinks "cut taxes" in and of itself refers to black people, so i don't know what you or the rightwingnut who wrote the article are talking about.

as for the rest, you'd have to understand the history of the right as pertains to its bigotry and the "southern strategy" in order to have an actual discussion on the subject.
Ok all this bullshit about right wing being so racist is dumb too. Here's a legit article showing through polls that blacks, whites, and Mexicans all think that black people are more racist than other races. BLACK PEOPLE THINK BLACKS ARE MORE RACIST. haha. If they themselves say it then they are and since 97% are dems then dems are more racist. This article is written by someone who doesn't agree with it but the results are there none the less.

Can African-Americans be racists - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

who said there are no black racists?

that has zero to do with the southern strategy.
You make misleading statements calling RW people racists/bigots whenever in fact the black community roles way more in that direction. Just illogical insults. It's like a midget calling Lebron short.

This is some stupid shit. Talk about black people with a hateful attitude, you take your chances that someone thinks you just might hate black people.

Wake up...

I normally do but I will get down in the mud if my opposite in a debate is already there. I do not care if assholes are pissed-off, they are always pissed-off, it's all part of being an asshole. It is no crime to hold the mirror of rationality up to show someone what they look like behaving badly.
This from the fucking twat wanting everyone to behave like ladies and gentlemen and not use trigger words that could upset one of our softer members of society.
Mean, hateful people are the only section of mankind I discriminate against as all should all people of good conscience.

Seriously, are you that inept you can't confront someone with a serious matter and not make it personal? If one deals in facts, rather than confrontation, there is no reaason someone should not be able to have a proper conversation on important subjects.
So you are one of those touchy, feely types, that skirts around an issue, rather than deal with it and face it headjon. Got it. How does that work out for ya?
Do you need a trigger warning? You seem to be pretty soft you little snowflake of feelings.
Being considerate of the feelings of others is a sign of a civilized human being. No one thinks you are courageous when you run rough-shod over people, they just think you are an ignorant asshole.
There are far more strategies than just Full Frontal Assault. Some things do take time, finesse and a conciliatory tone, especially when raw feelings are involved, and that's just the way people are. Quit taking it all personally that practically everyone is unable to just get over shit.
Inconsiderate people are a plague on us all and no one has the right to be an asshole and be shielded from the blowback. If you publicly say something you know is going to piss people off don't cry when they start throwing rotten tomatoes because you asked for it.

You make misleading statements calling RW people racists/bigots whenever in fact the black community roles way more in that direction. Just illogical insults. It's like a midget calling Lebron short.

Don't be surprised. Everything lefties do is to mislead and to make you feel guilty for something. Anything.

Here is another campaign that started recently.

Bitch please. You people can't even handle simple concepts like not everyone wins. You're part of the participation trophy group of small minds and even smaller expectations, You are capable of nothing but being all upset over someone else making more money than you, being more honest than you, being more secure in who they are than you. You ban words that shouldn't even be considered bad because they make you feel sad. You're an idiot with such low self esteem and self worth you have nothing to offer than complain about someone else. PC isn't being a lady or a gentleman it's being a fucking worthless **** that has no self worth.

This from the fucking twat wanting everyone to behave like ladies and gentlemen and not use trigger words that could upset one of our softer members of society.

How about you toughen the fuck up and stop being so worried about being offended. I don't really care if you're offended and it wouldn't even be an issue if you just STFU.

:dig:

Wake up...

Mean, hateful people are the only section of mankind I discriminate against as all should all people of good conscience.
I thought we couldn't have any discrimination. Any person of good conscience would come to the conclusion your word list of racist meanings is an idiot and in good conscience would tell you to shut up and stop being such a twat.

I must be toast in a liberal's mind. I bought a Black and Tan Coonhound and chose a bitch.

:lol:
You should put that on a bumper-sticker, it's deeply thought provoking.

Geeze louise lighten up. :)

But if we want to get super heavy in this discussion, the issue of over the top hyper sensitivity over language is assinine but its out there. At the highest levels.

Here's a great example for you. A beers name is racially offensive to some did you know? A State Department magazine said so.

Consequently I learned that my current chosen breeds name MUST be racist. The State Department's Chief Diversity Officer says so. Oh and saying "hold down the fort" is inappropriate as well because it could offensive to First Nations.

"At that point, he warned that an apparently benign phrase such as “hold down the fort” could strike some people as “negative and racially offensive,” because the phrase originates from forts on the American frontier (Robsinson says, having conceded that his history may or may not be true) when soldiers fought Native Americans."

And here's the beer. You shouldn't order them anymore I suppose.

" Similarly, you should probably stop ordering “black and tans,” because “the original Black and Tans were an ad hoc military group that committed atrocities against Irish civilians.”

State Dept Mag Black and tan is a racist beer WashingtonExaminer.com

State Dept Mag: ‘Black and tan’ is a racist beer
Joel Gehrke • | August 30, 2012 | 12:00 am
I didn't get the memo, in the real world, terms are only racist if there is a perceived racist intent, the scribbling of some bureaucrat has no effect on what is actually acceptable in polite company because it changes on a case-by-case basis.

Actually I went all the way to the original article (State Mag) and it doesn't say anything about "racism". The Washington Should-Have-Its-Head-Examined made that part up for the headline in its profound ignorance. That's what I mean when I advise TD to aim a bit higher for her sources.

We just called out another bogus headline like this yesterday: Barack Says Michelle Should Get Paid as First Lady --- except he didn't say that at all, the article's headline simply made it up. People are swallowing headlines whole without reading the fine print.

Both sides do the headline bullshit Pogo. I am finally on page 8 of the digital version and for the life of me I can't read the article because the print is too bloody small.

Seriously, are you that inept you can't confront someone with a serious matter and not make it personal? If one deals in facts, rather than confrontation, there is no reaason someone should not be able to have a proper conversation on important subjects.
There is a difference between confronting someone and confronting a social problem in public. You start speaking in generalities and making misinformed broad brush statements and before long you confronting an angry mob. Only the most skillful judges of public opinion may walk the narrow line between frankness and offense.

Bitch please. You people can't even handle simple concepts like not everyone wins. You're part of the participation trophy group of small minds and even smaller expectations, You are capable of nothing but being all upset over someone else making more money than you, being more honest than you, being more secure in who they are than you. You ban words that shouldn't even be considered bad because they make you feel sad. You're an idiot with such low self esteem and self worth you have nothing to offer than complain about someone else. PC isn't being a lady or a gentleman it's being a fucking worthless **** that has no self worth.

Oh look one of the village idiots has posted an emoticon! My goodness such bravery and skill of debate is seldom witnessed these days.

I thought we couldn't have any discrimination. Any person of good conscience would come to the conclusion your word list of racist meanings is an idiot and in good conscience would tell you to shut up and stop being such a twat.
Not my list, the only suggestion I have on the subject is to think about who is going to take offense before you shoot off your mouth, is such self control beyond your ability or are you just so lazy that consideration for others is a horrible chore.

Anybody remember what canola oil used to be called?

Rapeseed

And it was changed because people were afraid of the word, right?

Our young people are taught to be offended or afraid of everything now. Little children are being taught to fear the mere mention of guns and if a kid pretends to shoot or draws a picture, the kids require therapy for their "trauma" because they were made to believe their lives were in danger. They will never recognize real danger as they can't tell the real from the imagined.

Campuses now have 'safe zones' when someone comes to speak on campus and their tender little ears can't bear to hear a word that might offend them. Warning signs have to be put up warning people that something might offend their delicate senses.

Now blacks are being taught that whites are racist. Period. So they must assume than anything said by a white is somehow racist and they will find a way to construe every word as evil, even though the words in the OP have nothing to do with racism. Only those who, for some odd reason, assume that only blacks are criminals or welfare recipients would take some of those words as racist. We were told opposing Obamacare was racist. We are told that border security is racist just because we'd like to know who is coming here. Funny, how liberals can say the most blatant racist things, but since they are the ones holding themselves out as champions for minorities, they don't even call each other out on it.

No one complains about legal immigration. If the administration were more careful in vetting the illegals before handing them cards, there likely wouldn't be as many complaints. When we see criminals being released and not deported, it's a legitimate gripe and the left looks completely foolish for defending that.

All of the words that the left is calling racist just happen to be words used when disagreeing with their policies. Coincidence? Hell, no!

The good ole' Alinsky tactic of ridiculing your political foes by shaming them or accusing them of some kind of evil if they don't go along with your plan that you tout as being for the greater good. No matter that it won't work as advertised, it's all about gaining that power and getting people dependent and beholden to government.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Our young people are taught to be offended or afraid of everything now. Little children are being taught to fear the mere mention of guns and if a kid pretends to shoot or draws a picture, the kids require therapy for their "trauma" because they were made to believe their lives were in danger. They will never recognize real danger as they can't tell the real from the imagined.

Campuses now have 'safe zones' when someone comes to speak on campus and their tender little ears can't bear to hear a word that might offend them. Warning signs have to be put up warning people that something might offend their delicate senses.

Now blacks are being taught that whites are racist. Period. So they must assume than anything said by a white is somehow racist and they will find a way to construe every word as evil, even though the words in the OP have nothing to do with racism. Only those who, for some odd reason, assume that only blacks are criminals or welfare recipients would take some of those words as racist. We were told opposing Obamacare was racist. We are told that border security is racist just because we'd like to know who is coming here. No one complains about legal immigration. If the administration were more careful in vetting the illegals before handing them cards, there likely wouldn't be as many complaints. When we see criminals being released and not deported, it's a legitimate gripe and the left looks completely foolish for defending that.

All of the words that the left is calling racist just happen to be words used when disagreeing with their policies. Coincidence? Hell, no!

The good ole' Alinsky tactic of ridiculing your political foes by shaming them or accusing them of some kind of evil if they don't go along with your plan that you tout as being for the greater good. No matter that it won't work as advertised, it's all about gaining that power and getting people dependent and beholden to government.
I would give you a cheer and some clapping but that may offend some of our softer more unstable posters on the left so...

uptwinkles? I guess?

Not my list, the only suggestion I have on the subject is to think about who is going to take offense before you shoot off your mouth, is such self control beyond your ability or are you just so lazy that consideration for others is a horrible chore.
When you are down to making words like these racist I don't really give a crap about your feelings and you don't deserve any consideration whatsoever. You deserve ridicule.

Rapeseed

Now blacks are being taught that whites are racist. Period. So they must assume than anything said by a white is somehow racist and they will find a way to construe every word as evil, even though the words in the OP have nothing to do with racism. Only those who, for some odd reason, assume that only blacks are criminals or welfare recipients would take some of those words as racist. We were told opposing Obamacare was racist. We are told that border security is racist just because we'd like to know who is coming here. No one complains about legal immigration. If the administration were more careful in vetting the illegals before handing them cards, there likely wouldn't be as many complaints. When we see criminals being released and not deported, it's a legitimate gripe and the left looks completely foolish for defending that.

If you'd stopped at the paragraph that ends with the word "senses" I would have clicked "Agree". Unfortunately you didn't. After that it was a parade of strawmen in blankets and even a side trip to Alinsky, an obscure figure nobody ever heard of until Glenn Beck (Blessed be His holy name) dredged it up and presented it to you sheeple as marching orders.

Yer a freakin' wacko.

I must be toast in a liberal's mind. I bought a Black and Tan Coonhound and chose a bitch.

:lol:
You should put that on a bumper-sticker, it's deeply thought provoking.

Geeze louise lighten up. :)

But if we want to get super heavy in this discussion, the issue of over the top hyper sensitivity over language is assinine but its out there. At the highest levels.

Here's a great example for you. A beers name is racially offensive to some did you know? A State Department magazine said so.

Consequently I learned that my current chosen breeds name MUST be racist. The State Department's Chief Diversity Officer says so. Oh and saying "hold down the fort" is inappropriate as well because it could offensive to First Nations.

"At that point, he warned that an apparently benign phrase such as “hold down the fort” could strike some people as “negative and racially offensive,” because the phrase originates from forts on the American frontier (Robsinson says, having conceded that his history may or may not be true) when soldiers fought Native Americans."

And here's the beer. You shouldn't order them anymore I suppose.

" Similarly, you should probably stop ordering “black and tans,” because “the original Black and Tans were an ad hoc military group that committed atrocities against Irish civilians.”

State Dept Mag Black and tan is a racist beer WashingtonExaminer.com

State Dept Mag: ‘Black and tan’ is a racist beer
Joel Gehrke • | August 30, 2012 | 12:00 am
I didn't get the memo, in the real world, terms are only racist if there is a perceived racist intent, the scribbling of some bureaucrat has no effect on what is actually acceptable in polite company because it changes on a case-by-case basis.

Actually I went all the way to the original article (State Mag) and it doesn't say anything about "racism". The Washington Should-Have-Its-Head-Examined made that part up for the headline in its profound ignorance. That's what I mean when I advise TD to aim a bit higher for her sources.

We just called out another bogus headline like this yesterday: Barack Says Michelle Should Get Paid as First Lady --- except he didn't say that at all, the article's headline simply made it up. People are swallowing headlines whole without reading the fine print.

Both sides do the headline bullshit Pogo. I am finally on page 8 of the digital version and for the life of me I can't read the article because the print is too bloody small.

I read the whole thing (zoomed). It ain't there. Thanks for the Tu Quoque fallacy though. Nice to have a variation from the usual fare of Strawmen, blanket generalizations and ad hominem.

Oh look one of the village idiots has posted an emoticon! My goodness such bravery and skill of debate is seldom witnessed these days.

All your words. Wassamatta? Embarrassed?

If you'd stopped at the paragraph that ends with the word "senses" I would have clicked "Agree". Unfortunately you didn't. After that it was a parade of strawmen in blankets and even a side trip to Alinsky, an obscure figure nobody ever heard of until Glenn Beck (Blessed be His holy name) dredged it up and presented it to you sheeple as marching orders.

Yer a freakin' wacko.

If you never heard of Alinsky, who is the inspiration behind Obama's ideology, that is on you! The current policies of the Dem party are straight from Alinsky and Cloward-Piven, so you might want to do some reading so you know where this is headed. Enlighten yourself.

If you understood the methods being used, you would see how it all ties together, from the open border policy, the expanded welfare state, the dumbing down in schools, war against guns and slow, but steady transfer of power from the people to government.

Forum List

Back