In Washington the bar exam is no longer needed to be an attorney/lawyer because racism/diversity.

There are some like don lemon already arguing for dei for doctors.

He claims there is no evidence that dei would result in more deaths. There have been black doctors for a long time now. To be a doctor all you need to be is smart enough and dedicated enough, that's it.

I don't know what happened in America. We keep lowering standards to allow people who lack potential to rise up without intelligence, skill, knowledge and ambition.

I want the best and brightest to succeed. I want the best people to be the best they can be. I sure as hell don't want to be a doctor because I am not cut out to be a doctor and I shouldn't be a doctor because there are thousands way more qualified that will do a better job. When I go see any doctor I want to have confidence they are a doctor because they had to go through the fires of hell to become a doctor and that they are as smart as a whip.

Every job should be for the best person because that makes our entire country stronger. When everyone has to work harder for something then everyone is trying to do better and beat everyone else which in turn makes everyone better.

I miss our old saying "may the best man win".
What a load.

The Bar was not always required to become a lawyer. Some states even today don’t require that you go to law school to qualify to take the bar. The qualification to practice of law was historically more of an apprenticeship.

Having said that, the world has changed quite a bit from the 19th century. The change to do away with the bar exam is just plain dumb. The bar exam is not perfect, but does give a base qualification to practice law. Like colleges and universities that did away with SAT and are now being required again, the bar or some other exam will eventually return.

Last edited:
Make it easier to make it more diverse and fair is destructive bullshit.

i

I want the best and brightest to succeed. I want the best people to be the best they can be. they had to go through the fires of hell to become a doctor and that they are as smart as a whip.
Sacrifice Has No Merit; It Is Sado-Masochism

If you don't believe in replacing this indentured-servitude "education" with highly paid professional education, then you are secretly jealous of the talented and want them to suffer in student poverty.

So evidently to be a attorney/lawyer in Washington you don't need to pass the bar exam anymore because "The Bar Licensure Task Force found that the traditional exam “disproportionally and unnecessarily blocks” marginalized groups from becoming practicing attorneys".

So basically they are saying "a lot blacks were unable to pass a test so we got rid of the test". I don't understand the problem. If you can't pass a test then you need to study harder, if you can't study harder and become smarter why should you get the job? I also don't get if blacks are equals to whites why can't they pass the test like whites? A test can't be racist, you either know the material or you don't.

I'm sick of everything coming down to race anymore and the fact we keep dumming down our society so lesser folks can get ahead purely because they aren't white.
Oh, but the reaping...

Forum List

Back