Paul Ryan Insists He Didn’t Take Stimulus Money, Then Realizes He Totally Did

Romney-Ryan+logo.jpg

" In a 2010 interview and again on Thursday, Ryan indignantly declared that he'd never do such a thing. Then he admitted several hours later that upon further investigation, he definitely did ask for stimulus funds."

Ryan Denies Taking Stimulus, Then Admits He Did -- Daily Intel

Shocking? Not at all. Since lack of consistency and hypocrisy are staples of the modern day GOP.
....Not to mention flim-flamming......​

"Ryan said earlier this week that he plans to discuss tax plans, but not until after the election."

handjob.gif

Chickenshit....

The liar, liar, pants on fire has been busted!

Now we have a tax-dodger/cheater and a liar aka as...

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012

Presented With Letters, Ryan Admits Requesting Stimulus Cash - Yahoo! News

After repeated denials, Paul Ryan has admitted he requested stimulus cash even after sharply criticizing the program.

As recently as Wednesday in Ohio, Mitt Romney's running mate told ABC's Cincinnati affiliate, WCPO, he did not.

"I never asked for stimulus," Ryan said. "I don't recall… so I really can't comment on it. I opposed the stimulus because it doesn't work, it didn't work."

Two years ago, during an interview on WBZ's NewsRadio he was asked by a caller if he "accepted any money" into his district. Ryan said he did not.

"I'm not one [of those] people who votes for something then writes to the government to ask them to send us money. I did not request any stimulus money," the congressman answered.

But as we've now learned, Ryan did write letters. He did request stimulus funds.

Ryan knew, of course, that he was asking for stimulus money, and he admitted it when he remembered it.

What's the point?

Why do these fools believe they won't get caught? Didn't the learn anything from the $illy $arah fiasco?

Fun watching the crowds demanding honesty from them. Its a fool's errand though.

So, uh, will they be taking turns now? Will RobMe get caught one day and Robin the next?

Ryan (the coward) is appearing with mommy tomorrow so we can all see what a good little boy he is.

Never mind that she will not be impacted because she's too old (and too rich!). We're not supposed to notice that.

If his "plan" is so effing good, why doesn't he include people who could vote right now?

Hmmm?

My real question is, how much lower with this weasel go between now and November? How much loser with RobMe go?

Scum, yes, but rw's will gladly and happily fall for it.

WASHINGTON — After seeking millions of dollars from a stimulus spending program he had publicly opposed as wasteful, GOP vice presidential candidate and congressman Paul Ryan repeatedly denied making the requests, first on a Boston radio station in 2010 and again Wednesday in a television interview.

Audio from 2010 provided Thursday by WBZ indicates that Ryan, responding to a caller, said that he would not vote against something and “then write to the government to ask them to send us money.” He added: “I did not request any stimulus money.”

He repeated that response this week in an interview with Cincinnati’s WCPO-TV. “No, I never asked for stimulus,” he said, adding, “I don’t recall.”

More: In 2010, Paul Ryan denied appealing for stimulus funds - Politics - The Boston Globe

Just another GOP example of..."It is okay if we do it, but not for you. I am sure he has lots of things on his mind...and besides...what is one more fabrication?

Forum List

Back