Paul Ryan Insists He Didn’t Take Stimulus Money, Then Realizes He Totally Did

ROFLMAO

Presented With Letters, Ryan Admits Requesting Stimulus Cash - Yahoo! News

After repeated denials, Paul Ryan has admitted he requested stimulus cash even after sharply criticizing the program.
As recently as Wednesday in Ohio, Mitt Romney's running mate told ABC's Cincinnati affiliate, WCPO, he did not.
"I never asked for stimulus," Ryan said. "I don't recall… so I really can't comment on it. I opposed the stimulus because it doesn't work, it didn't work."
Two years ago, during an interview on WBZ's NewsRadio he was asked by a caller if he "accepted any money" into his district. Ryan said he did not.
:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paul Ryan Pushes for Federal Earmarks for his District
Five months ago, Rep. Paul Ryan reached out to the Transportation Department, urging that it look favorably upon his home town’s request for $3.8 million, which would help build a new city transit center.

It was the same center that four years ago received $735,000 in federal funds through an earmark that Ryan (R-Wis.) had secured.

Over his 13 years in Congress, Ryan has often used the powers of his office to seek federal funds for his district, sometimes from existing pools of money and other times in ways that would increase federal spending. His success has meant funding for projects including a runway extension at a local airport and an environmental study of the Kenosha Harbor.

ryan-cosigned-to-transportation-p1-normal.gif

ryan-letter-to-dot-p1-normal.gif

th_ade2f5ea.png

th_liarliarpantsonfire.jpg

If stimulus money can't create jobs - in fact, many so-called conservatives here have claimed it cost jobs -then why would Mr Ryan accept it?

In order to help his community lose jobs?

You do understand had you read the story or were actually familiar with the facts.

You wouldnt have looked very stupid right there.

But hey this is america where the 1st amendment sometimes applies.........

It is 'America'.

ROFLMAO

Presented With Letters, Ryan Admits Requesting Stimulus Cash - Yahoo! News

After repeated denials, Paul Ryan has admitted he requested stimulus cash even after sharply criticizing the program.
As recently as Wednesday in Ohio, Mitt Romney's running mate told ABC's Cincinnati affiliate, WCPO, he did not.
"I never asked for stimulus," Ryan said. "I don't recall… so I really can't comment on it. I opposed the stimulus because it doesn't work, it didn't work."
Two years ago, during an interview on WBZ's NewsRadio he was asked by a caller if he "accepted any money" into his district. Ryan said he did not.
:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Smells like a lie...walks like a lie...looks like a lie....or as the GOP puts it...a Mistatement...
Is Ryan going to perform a few Hail Marys for this one?

Idiots...Stand with this ....I mean it will be a good defense against high unemployment High debt and the monumental failure of the administration LMAO

Paul Ryan Pushes for Federal Earmarks for his District
Five months ago, Rep. Paul Ryan reached out to the Transportation Department, urging that it look favorably upon his home town’s request for $3.8 million, which would help build a new city transit center.

It was the same center that four years ago received $735,000 in federal funds through an earmark that Ryan (R-Wis.) had secured.

Over his 13 years in Congress, Ryan has often used the powers of his office to seek federal funds for his district, sometimes from existing pools of money and other times in ways that would increase federal spending. His success has meant funding for projects including a runway extension at a local airport and an environmental study of the Kenosha Harbor.

ryan-cosigned-to-transportation-p1-normal.gif

ryan-letter-to-dot-p1-normal.gif

th_ade2f5ea.png

th_liarliarpantsonfire.jpg

Hey ass wipe, how much did he put in his pocket, you mental midget.

If he only wrote letters on behalf of his district. Where did he take the money?

Come on numb nuts, show us you are not a fraud.

It's really CUTE when the left thinks they have HIT on something BIG

but but they say, it's the hypocrisy

this is SMALL potatoes compared to what Obama HAS lied about and done to US..

voter Obama OUT

Forum List

Back