RNC rules committee can't follow their own rules

• Banned
Nope. But I see it as the republican party thrashing around trying to grasp at straws and trying to remain viable as a national party. They would rather bring the whole thing down than allow liberty republicans become the new norm in the party.Fine with me.

dear idiots the right owns your asses.

they will dupe you and if they cant they will cheat you.

Its what they have done for decades to win power

Reality Check: RNC Rules Committee Can't Follow Their Own Rules - YouTube

Lol's. Violent death throes of a dying party....ah I love it.

DEATH THROES..............:lmao:

Oh the Drama.

That leaves you with just one choice...Democrats.....

Getting hit by a bus sounds like it would be more fun.......

How do you figure it only leaves us 1 choice? I say we have tons of choices...people thinking we only have 2 choices is what has us in the shithole we are in now. I am registering independent after Tuesday so I can at least vote for the congress person I want.

It's a private organization. They're under no obligation to follow any policy. The Dems alter their policies on the go as well.

And while I'd like to hope they are in their death throes, I'm pretty sure the Republican party will be a substantial force in American politics for decades.

Not if they get caught cheating big time.

they cant win elections without cheating

Dear Posters

I choose to let the government and HE who feels they are above me make my decisions.

Signed

Happily thoughtless.

It's not just the right that plays this game. You are being mainipulated as well. The proof is the fact that you take a position that is in opposition to only one party. You are trapped in the left-right paradigm. If you adhere to either party then you are a part of the problem. The powers that be want you fighting the right and the want the right fighting you. This division keeps you from looking at the fact that the candidates all get their money from the same sources and very little changes no matter who wins. While you squabble over gay marriage and abortion they are robbing us blind and not just of money but if our individual liberties. Good luck getting it back once it's gone too.

It's not just the right that plays this game. You are being mainipulated as well. The proof is the fact that you take a position that is in opposition to only one party. You are trapped in the left-right paradigm. If you adhere to either party then you are a part of the problem. The powers that be want you fighting the right and the want the right fighting you. This division keeps you from looking at the fact that the candidates all get their money from the same sources and very little changes no matter who wins. While you squabble over gay marriage and abortion they are robbing us blind and not just of money but if our individual liberties. Good luck getting it back once it's gone too.

If you support Paul you dont know what your talking about.

I vote for dems because they have mostly the correct ideas on how to move this country forward.

They have worked in the past and will work in the future.

Paul is an IDIOT

Forum List

Back