Pastor Terry Burning Korans VS Ground Zero Mosque: Hypocricy is rampant

Im not sure he has the right to burn the Quran as he was unable to get a permit, Im not certain they can build a mosque since they dont own the land.

Its like burning the flag Mr. Fitnah. Everyone has the general right under the first ammendment to burn the flag or the koran but people shouldn't do either, both are very insulting and wrong.

You do have a good technical point, I think in that guy's state book burning may actually be illegal and he most likely does need a permit which I hope he doesn't get.
Burning about anything inside of certain civil corporate limits is illegal without obtaining a permit, which is about air pollution and fire hazards.
But burning books, per se, is not illegal unless it falls under those safety limitations.
It is one thing for a governing body to burn books, and another thing entirely for an individual to burn a book or books, don't you think?

Thank you for proving they have nothing to do with the fact that Cordoba house is a PART of Park51 and not the whole of Park51.
i did nothing of the sort the name was changed
you remain a fucking moron
Hey DumbAss, the Cordoba Initiative is a charity that existed before both Cordoba House and Park51. They are part funders in the project. Cordoba House still exists as Cordoba House but now it is also PART of Park51. Park 51 is MORE than just Cordoba House. Park51 is a cultural center that includes Cordoba House within it. Cordoba House is still called Cordoba House, its name has not changed.
Get it now???????

Park 51 is designed to be a Capital Site under any name. The Cordoba Initiative is the Primary Purpose of the Site, A headquarters who's goal is to advance Sharia Law throughout the World and coordinate, measure, and monitor the effort. Are you Sharia compliant? It would seem so Jack Ass. You believe everything they attempt to market.

Park 51, by design, will be considered the most Holy Islamic Site in the State of New York, where ever it is completed. The fact that the proposed Site lies within the debris field of Ground Zero, is insensitive at best, a spit in the face. The depictions go down hill from here. No other Religion would allow this to play out the way it is here. It is a testimony to the insensitive, obstinate, arrogant, attitude, behind the project.

Go play in the kiddie pool where you belong, like a cheap date, you are just too easy to get to roll over.

Like riding up and down in elevators all day farting may be Constitutionally protected, that doesn't make it ethical.Of course with the Mosque, that is an issue of conquest. Ethics has no part in it anyway. Koran burning? Waste of a good match.

An issue of conquest?

Study the history of Cordoba Spain. You can see it was once controlled by christians. Then muslims defeated the christians, tore down their church, and built a mosque. Then the christians reconquered the muslims and did the same thing to the mosque.

Consider that history and then consider the name choice by the builders of the mosque in relation to that history. This may help you understand what intense was getting at.

I know exactly what Intense is 'getting at', just like I know exactly what YOU are 'getting at'. BUT, at least Intense in not blind to his declaration of war on Islam...you ARE.

The irony and hypocrisy is rampant in YOU and your pea brain coalition.

I think you nailed it.

Moral's.

We generally protect Religious Sites, respecting Cultures. Islam likes to take them down and build Mosques in their place. Chicken Shit.

We respect Holy places, Schools, Hospitals, Islam likes to use them as ammunition dumps. Chicken Shit.

We like to protect non combatants, Islam likes to hide behind them. Chicken Shit.

We go to great inconvenience and expense to limit collateral damage. Islam goes to great extent to inflict collateral damage. Chicken Shit.

We aren't big on land mines, considering the dangers to innocents. Islam enjoys deploying mines and bombs that target civilians. Chicken Shit.

We Value the lives of Innocents. Islam teaches that Non Islamic's cannot be innocents. Chicken Shit.

Shit... I'm starting to see a pattern here. OMG. Get Barry on the phone... I don't care if He's busy watching cartoons.
;)
Outstanding post Intense... YOU "nailed it" brother. Why people go to such great extents defending this bastard religion and the cowardly cold blooded killers it contains is beyond comprehension.

I'm not fond of mooslums, but that post is full of shit. Th US refused to sign a land mind treaty, there is/was tons of collateral damage or deaths of non-combatants in Iraq, Afghanistan and even Nam and WWII when they carpet bombed all those cities. The US doesn't value innocent lives any more than any other power in the world.
As for protecting schools and hospitals, you're only protecting them from the poor. :lol:

An issue of conquest?

Study the history of Cordoba Spain. You can see it was once controlled by christians. Then muslims defeated the christians, tore down their church, and built a mosque. Then the christians reconquered the muslims and did the same thing to the mosque.

Consider that history and then consider the name choice by the builders of the mosque in relation to that history. This may help you understand what intense was getting at.

I know exactly what Intense is 'getting at', just like I know exactly what YOU are 'getting at'. BUT, at least Intense in not blind to his declaration of war on Islam...you ARE.

I'm not at war with Islam. I am pointing out that void of Reform, the Ideology is Totalitarian, and in conflict with everything outside of it, by It's own choice. I am not fighting a Jihad? Are you? I am exercising Unalienable Right. Do you have a problem with that? Of course you do, because , like Islam, You have a problem with anything beyond your control.

I think you nailed it.

Moral's.

We generally protect Religious Sites, respecting Cultures. Islam likes to take them down and build Mosques in their place. Chicken Shit.

We respect Holy places, Schools, Hospitals, Islam likes to use them as ammunition dumps. Chicken Shit.

We like to protect non combatants, Islam likes to hide behind them. Chicken Shit.

We go to great inconvenience and expense to limit collateral damage. Islam goes to great extent to inflict collateral damage. Chicken Shit.

We aren't big on land mines, considering the dangers to innocents. Islam enjoys deploying mines and bombs that target civilians. Chicken Shit.

We Value the lives of Innocents. Islam teaches that Non Islamic's cannot be innocents. Chicken Shit.

Shit... I'm starting to see a pattern here. OMG. Get Barry on the phone... I don't care if He's busy watching cartoons.
;)
Outstanding post Intense... YOU "nailed it" brother. Why people go to such great extents defending this bastard religion and the cowardly cold blooded killers it contains is beyond comprehension.

I'm not fond of mooslums, but that post is full of shit. Th US refused to sign a land mind treaty, there is/was tons of collateral damage or deaths of non-combatants in Iraq, Afghanistan and even Nam and WWII when they carpet bombed all those cities. The US doesn't value innocent lives any more than any other power in the world.
As for protecting schools and hospitals, you're only protecting them from the poor. :lol:

You are drinking your own Kool-Aid aren't you??? You were told to only distribute it to the masses. Shame on You!!!

Carpet bombing now huh??? Want to compare the cost of smart weapons to say a single Daisy Cutter????? We went to great expense to spare life and property. You are either a hack or an Idiot.

Our Hospitals, Our System is being bankrupted by non paying Patients. Do you even have a clue as to what you are claiming???

I'm not at war with Islam. I am pointing out that void of Reform, the Ideology is Totalitarian, and in conflict with everything outside of it, by It's own choice. I am not fighting a Jihad? Are you? I am exercising Unalienable Right. Do you have a problem with that? Of course you do, because , like Islam, You have a problem with anything beyond your control.

Oh, so Islam is at war with us and I don't subscribe to YOUR portrayal of Islam. Well, you do have the unalienable right to be an ignorant pea brain. I am just exercising MY right to call you one. Do you have a problem with that, pea brain?

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

i did nothing of the sort the name was changed
you remain a fucking moron
Hey DumbAss, the Cordoba Initiative is a charity that existed before both Cordoba House and Park51. They are part funders in the project. Cordoba House still exists as Cordoba House but now it is also PART of Park51. Park 51 is MORE than just Cordoba House. Park51 is a cultural center that includes Cordoba House within it. Cordoba House is still called Cordoba House, its name has not changed.
Get it now???????

Park 51 is designed to be a Capital Site under any name. The Cordoba Initiative is the Primary Purpose of the Site, A headquarters who's goal is to advance Sharia Law throughout the World and coordinate, measure, and monitor the effort. Are you Sharia compliant? It would seem so Jack Ass. You believe everything they attempt to market.

Park 51, by design, will be considered the most Holy Islamic Site in the State of New York, where ever it is completed. The fact that the proposed Site lies within the debris field of Ground Zero, is insensitive at best, a spit in the face. The depictions go down hill from here. No other Religion would allow this to play out the way it is here. It is a testimony to the insensitive, obstinate, arrogant, attitude, behind the project.

Go play in the kiddie pool where you belong, like a cheap date, you are just too easy to get to roll over.
Still making up crap out of thin air without any "proof" other than your own hate, again exactly as predicted.
Grow up child.

You are drinking your own Kool-Aid aren't you??? You were told to only distribute it to the masses. Shame on You!!!

Carpet bombing now huh??? Want to compare the cost of smart weapons to say a single Daisy Cutter????? We went to great expense to spare life and property. You are either a hack or an Idiot.

Our Hospitals, Our System is being bankrupted by non paying Patients. Do you even have a clue as to what you are claiming???

George Orwell said it best: "The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."

I suggest you get your head out of your ass and educate yourself...

hmImages.jpg

hmTxt.gif

Bombies - The Story
phStory_1.jpg

Between 1964 and 1973, the United States conducted a "secret" war, dropping over two million tons of bombs on the mountains and jungles of Laos. Many of these bombs - especially a newly developed weapon called a "cluster bomb" - failed to explode when they hit the ground, leaving the landscape littered with millions of unexploded bombs, as dangerous today as when they fell from the sky three decades ago.

American planes delivered the equivalent of a B-52 planeload of bombs every eight minutes, 24 hours a day, for nine years. More bombs were dropped on Laos at that time than on Germany and Japan combined during World War II.

In the last three decades more than 12,000 people, many of them children, have been killed or injured by bombies or other unexploded ordnance (weapons). With an estimated 90 million cluster bombs dropped on Laos, many experts consider Laos to be the most heavily ordnance-contaminated country in the world.

phStory_3.jpg

father with missing arm and leg with daughter

Cluster Bombs

BOMBIES tells the untold story of the deadly legacy of unexploded cluster bombs in Laos through the personal experiences of villagers, activists and others who courageously deal with them on a daily basis.

Dubbed "bombies" by Laotian villagers, these eye-catching but deadly orbs, as brightly colored as exotic fruit, are still found by children playing in shallow dirt, in the clefts of bamboo branches, or in the furrows of fields where farmers still till the soil by striking the earth with a hoe.

phStory_2.jpg

boy holding cluster bomb

Cluster bombs are small explosive bomblets carried in a large cannister that opens in mid-air, scattering them over a wide area. The bomblets may be delivered by aircraft, rocket, or by artillery projectiles.

phBombs.jpg

falling cluster bombs

The CBU (cluster bomb unit) 26, which was widely used in Laos, is an anti-personnel fragmentation bomb that consists of a large bombshell holding 670 tennis ball-sized bomblets, each of which contain 300 metal fragments. If all the bomblets detonate, some 200,000 steel fragments will be propelled over an area the size of several football fields, creating a deadly killing zone.

Because the fragments travel at high velocity, when they strike people they set up pressure waves within the body that do horrific damage to soft tissue and organs: even a single fragment hitting somewhere else in the body can rupture the spleen, or cause the intestines to explode. This is not an unfortunate, unintended side-effect; these bombs were designed to do this.

phBombs1.jpg

cluster bomb victim

During its wars in Indochina, the U.S. dropped enormous amounts of cluster bombs. A B-52 bomber fitted with two Hayes dispensers could drop 25,000 bomblets on a single bombing run. It's estimated that some 90 million CBU-26 bomblets were dropped on Laos (and the CBU-26 is just one of 12 different kinds of cluster bombs that have been recovered there to date).

Because cluster bombs disperse widely and are difficult to target precisely, they are especially dangerous when used near civilian areas. In addition, they are prone to failure: if the container opens at the wrong height, or the bomblets don't fuse properly, or their descent is broken by trees, or they land on soft ground - they may not detonate. With a high dud rate estimated to be 10 to 30 percent, unexploded cluster bombs lay on the ground becoming, in effect, super landmines, and can explode at the slightest touch. They have proven to be a serious, long-lasting threat, especially to civilians, but also to soldiers, peacekeepers and bomb clearance experts. Children, who are sometimes attracted to the bomblets' bright colors and interesting shapes, represent a high percentage of victims.

phBombs2.jpg

three types of cluster bombs

Cluster bomblets become less stable - and more dangerous - as time passes. In Laos, nearly every day people are still being killed from bombs dropped 30 years ago. With an estimated 10 million (or more) unexploded cluster bombs, it could be many decades - or even centuries - until the killing is over.

There are many different kinds of cluster bombs. The WDU-4, used in Indochina, contained 6,000 barbed metal darts which were released overhead. Eyewitness accounts tell of the WDU-4 literally nailing people to the ground. The CBU- 41 has bomblets filled with naplam, the CBU-89 disperses mines, and the Honest John carries 368 bomblets filled with sarin nerve gas. The CBU-87, widely used by the U.S. during the Gulf War, the Kosovo War, and the war in Afghanistan, has three kill mechanisms: anti-personnel (for people), anti-armor (for tanks), and incendiary (setting the target area on fire). The B1 bomber can carry enough cluster bombs to turn an area the size of 350 football fields into a killing zone.

The Consequences
Wherever they been used - Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Sudan, Lebanon, Iraq, Kuwait, Yugoslavia, Kosovo, Ethiopia, Chechnya, and Afghanistan, unexploded cluster bombs have created problems for civilians:

* During the Gulf War over 30 million cluster bomblets were dropped on Kuwait and Iraq and, in the following months, unexploded bombs killed 1,600 civilians and injured another 2,500.

* According to a recent study by the Red Cross, children in Kosovo are five times more likely to be killed or injured by a NATO-dropped unexploded cluster bomb than by a Serbian landmine.

* Today, in Afghanistan, reports indicate that the U.S. use of cluster bombs is causing the same kinds of tragic consequences for civilians there as they did in other countries. Because cluster bombs are area weapons with a wide dispersal pattern, they kill living things indiscriminately, including civilians. And their high-failure rate means that the killing of innocent people will continue long after the bombs stop dropping.

Cluster Bombs Today
Their current use in Afghanistan is helping to focus the world's attention on cluster bombs. Many feel that their impact on civilians is unacceptable and a breach of international humanitarian law. More than 50 international organizations, including the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Mennonite Central Committee, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International and the International Committee to Ban Landmines have called for a moratorium on cluster bomb use. And, in spite of the fact that cluster bombs are one of the favorite and most deadly weapons in the U.S. and NATO arsenals, on December 13, 2001 the European Parliament passed a resolution calling for an immediate global moratorium on their use to be followed by an outright ban.

Between 1964 and 1973, the United States conducted a "secret" war, dropping over two million tons of bombs on the mountains and jungles of Laos. Many of these bombs - especially a newly developed weapon called a "cluster bomb" - failed to explode when they hit the ground, leaving the landscape littered with millions of unexploded bombs, as dangerous today as when they fell from the sky three decades ago.

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Oh, so Islam is at war with us and I don't subscribe to YOUR portrayal of Islam. Well, you do have the unalienable right to be an ignorant pea brain. I am just exercising MY right to call you one. Do you have a problem with that, pea brain?

One that confounds good and evil is an enemy to good.
Edmund Burke

Yeah, I get it, You don't subscribe to my or Islam's portrayal of Islam. That's obvious Chump. ;) I bet you could sit through "Terror In Mumbai" and not get one question right about it, afterwards. That's understandable, you being you. What's with this Pea Brain Rhetoric with you????? I'm crushed. It alway's has boiled down to Penis envy with you... huh. ;)

An issue of conquest?

I'm not part of a war on islam. Why so crazy?

Forum List

Back