salvation

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHeiFH2ZFU&feature=related]YouTube - Dancing with death - Deadly Vipers - BBC Animals[/ame]

mark 16:18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover

we have a church of god with signs about an hour away....are these people crazy...i dont think so...they have a deep belief in what they do. some states have banned the snakes so that the churches cannot handle them.

YouTube - Dancing with death - Deadly Vipers - BBC Animals

mark 16:18

They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover

we have a church of god with signs about an hour away....are these people crazy...i dont think so...they have a deep belief in what they do. some states have banned the snakes so that the churches cannot handle them.

A couple of suggestions. First, make sure the snakes are deadly. There are many look a likes.

Second, if the snakes really are deadly they will not be handled by the congregation. They will be handled by those that have become expert at it and may even have immunity from past mistakes.

Not as bad as in other places I have heard about. (the Philippines has people who go through the process of crucifixion) but Darwin award territory if I have ever heard about it.

Another thing they do is 'speaking in tongues.' I think the proof of that is when you can give comptent directions to a Japanese tourist.

serpent handlers speak in tongues....children are not allowed to handle....the church body is allowed to handle...anyone moved by the holy spirit may handle....

o hush citizen.....i find the whole thing interesting....they do handle serpents they do drink posion...they do hold flames to their flesh.....and they do die for it....if you die...your faith was not strong enough....

Forum List

Back