Pastor Terry Burning Korans VS Ground Zero Mosque: Hypocricy is rampant

the Imam, who just threatened violence if the mosque isn't built,
Link, please.
You beat me to it!

PP is our of his/her mind. The way CON$ pervert anything anyone they hate says is why CON$ have no credibility.

There is no comparison between the cultural center and the Koran burning. The cultural center was set up to bring people together and the Koran burning was intended to divide.

I rarely judge people by intentions, I judge them by results. Both of these actions have divided people, and both are potentially stirring up danger and violence directed at the United States, its troops, and its citizens. That makes them the same, unless you can prove to me, to my satisfaction, that the mosque is intended to bring people together, and the burning of the Koran is intended to cause problems and divide people.

(Save yourself some typing here, you won't be able to do that.)

Link, please.
You beat me to it!

PP is our of his/her mind. The way CON$ pervert anything anyone they hate says id why CON$ have no credibility.

There is no comparison between the cultural center and the Koran burning. The cultural center was set up to bring people together and the Koran burning was intended to divide.

I'm sorry that the original post makes you feel the need to be distracting and defensive. I was trying to avoid calling people out by name to give people a chance to self examine their own inconsistancy in values.

I think we would have to admit we were wrong first, and a lot of people have problems with that.

You beat me to it!

PP is our of his/her mind. The way CON$ pervert anything anyone they hate says is why CON$ have no credibility.

I'm sorry that the original post makes you feel the need to be distracting and defensive. I was trying to avoid calling people out by name to give people a chance to self examine their own inconsistancy in values.
So that is the RATIONALIZATION you use to justify your perverting what the Imam said. :cuckoo:

Maybe you should self examine your own dishonesty first!

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

It is a matter of National Security!

That is bullshit, it is no more a matter of national security than the Koran burning is.

i didnt read past the top, dipshit as it proves what i said
you are an ignorant asswipe PoS
I love CON$ervoFascist "logic."
I'M ignorant because YOU didn't bother to read your own source! :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT! :rofl:

Dang, you make morons look like geniuses!

I still OWN you! :rofl:
what did i claim????
eh dipshit?
i said it was originally called what?????
that has enough proof to prove what i said
fucking moron
you give me free rent in that empty place between your ears
So finding other liars to support your lies is what CON$ pass off as proof. :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT!

The fact remains that Park 51 was always called Park 51 and the Cordoba House was always called the Cordoba House. Park 51 was never called the Cordoba House and the Cordoba House was never called Park 51.
Get it MORON???????

You make a bigger fool of yourself, if that is possible, with each post. Keep up the good work. :rofl:

what did i claim????
eh dipshit?
fucking moron
So finding other liars to support your lies is what CON$ pass off as proof. :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT!

The fact remains that Park 51 was always called Park 51 and the Cordoba House was always called the Cordoba House. Park 51 was never called the Cordoba House and the Cordoba House was never called Park 51.
Get it MORON???????

You make a bigger fool of yourself, if that is possible, with each post. Keep up the good work. :rofl:
you are a fucking moron
the whole project was called the Cordoba house

Link, please.
You beat me to it!

I rarely judge people by intentions, I judge them by results. Both of these actions have divided people, and both are potentially stirring up danger and violence directed at the United States, its troops, and its citizens. That makes them the same, unless you can prove to me, to my satisfaction, that the mosque is intended to bring people together, and the burning of the Koran is intended to cause problems and divide people.

The cultural center did not divide anyone. CON$ervoFascist hate mongers like Gingrich chose to make it a wedge issue to divide Americans even if it causes harm to the American people because CON$ hate America and don't care how many Americans might get hurt.

what did i claim????
eh dipshit?
fucking moron
BRILLIANT!

Get it MORON???????

you are a fucking moron
Your own link proves you are a liar. Keep it up!

You beat me to it!

The cultural center did not divide anyone. CON$ervoFascist hate mongers like Gingrich chose to make it a wedge issue to divide Americans even if it causes harm to the American people because CON$ hate America and don't care how many Americans might get hurt.

Why is it people who want to argue with me think I care? Maybe, just maybe, if you were smart enough to actually discern my political leanings I might care enough to point out why you are wrong here. As it is, I will leave it for you to figure out.

BRILLIANT!

Get it MORON???????

you are a fucking moron
you lack reading comprehension, edthemoron, my link does no such thing

you lack reading comprehension, edthemoron, my link does no such thing
Sure, that's why you had to say you didn't bother to read your own link!!!!!!

You are such a lousy liar one has to wonder why you keep lying????? :cuckoo:
i said it because i didnt
not because your bullshit was right

btw, i read what you posted from it, and it supports what i said, fucking moron'

And from your own link:

There has been some ambiguity in what the project is formally called. Originally Cordoba House, the name changed to Park51, referencing the street address on Park Place.[26] Later, the Imam leading the project again referred to Cordoba House.[27] The Park51 website clarified that Park51 is the community center, while Cordoba House is the "interfaith and religious component of the center".[28]
Cordoba Initiative said the name "Cordoba House" is meant to invoke 8th–11th century Córdoba, Spain, which they call a model of peaceful coexistence between Muslims, Christians, and Jews.[29][29][10] Some took issue with the name Cordoba; for example, Newt Gingrich said that it was a "a deliberately insulting term" on the grounds that Córdoba was the capital of the Caliphate of Córdoba during the period of Muslim rule in Spain, following the Umayyad defeat of the Visigoths in the 8th century.[30][31][32] Similarly, Raymond Ibrahim, formerly associate director of the Middle East Forum, criticized the initiative as symbolic not of "a gesture of peace and interfaith dialogue" but "allusive of Islamic conquest and consolidation".[33] According to The Economist, the name was chosen because Muslims, Jews and Christians created a center of learning in Córdoba together.[10] The structure itself is named "Park51", after the location's address at 51 Park Place,[34][35] while the Cordoba Initiative's part of it is called Cordoba House.[36][37]

btw, i read what you posted from it, and it supports what i said, fucking moron'
:cuckoo:

Last edited:
And from your own link:

There has been some ambiguity in what the project is formally called. Originally Cordoba House, the name changed to Park51, referencing the street address on Park Place.[26] Later, the Imam leading the project again referred to Cordoba House.[27] The Park51 website clarified that Park51 is the community center, while Cordoba House is the "interfaith and religious component of the center".[28]
Cordoba Initiative said the name "Cordoba House" is meant to invoke 8th–11th century Córdoba, Spain, which they call a model of peaceful coexistence between Muslims, Christians, and Jews.[29][29][10] Some took issue with the name Cordoba; for example, Newt Gingrich said that it was a "a deliberately insulting term" on the grounds that Córdoba was the capital of the Caliphate of Córdoba during the period of Muslim rule in Spain, following the Umayyad defeat of the Visigoths in the 8th century.[30][31][32] Similarly, Raymond Ibrahim, formerly associate director of the Middle East Forum, criticized the initiative as symbolic not of "a gesture of peace and interfaith dialogue" but "allusive of Islamic conquest and consolidation".[33] According to The Economist, the name was chosen because Muslims, Jews and Christians created a center of learning in Córdoba together.[10] The structure itself is named "Park51", after the location's address at 51 Park Place,[34][35] while the Cordoba Initiative's part of it is called Cordoba House.[36][37]

yes, you are FUCKING NUTZ

And from your own link:

And from your own link:

yes, you are FUCKING NUTZ
And you are willfully blind.

"Park 51" is the name of the Muslim cultural center.

For now, until they change it again. The Cordoba Initiative is still the Cordoba Initiative. ;) Are you Sharia Compliant?????
No matter how wrong CON$ervative hate mongers are, they still insist they are right and will fabricate anything to "prove" they are right.

Are you CON$ervoFascist Compliant?????

About CI | Cordoba

About CI

Why Cordoba Initiative?

The programs at Cordoba Initiative (CI) are designed to cultivate multi-cultural and multi-faith understanding across minds and borders. In the ten years since our founding, the necessity to strengthen the bridge between Islam and the West continues to prevail. Cordoba Initiative seeks to actively promote engagement through a myriad of programs, by reinforcing similarities and addressing differences.

I'd ask you if you are an Ass Clown, but I already know the answer.

Addressing differences from the Islamic perspective to help in the transition to compliance with Sharia Law. There is no open discussion as to what Sharia Law is. There is no Amending it. Are you Retarded??? You are so quick to believe the propaganda and so quick to condemn reason. You cannot effect Sharia Law. Remove your head from your ass and take a sober look at the world around you. WTFU.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
For now, until they change it again. The Cordoba Initiative is still the Cordoba Initiative. ;) Are you Sharia Compliant?????
No matter how wrong CON$ervative hate mongers are, they still insist they are right and will fabricate anything to "prove" they are right.

Are you CON$ervoFascist Compliant?????

About CI | Cordoba

About CI

Why Cordoba Initiative?

The programs at Cordoba Initiative (CI) are designed to cultivate multi-cultural and multi-faith understanding across minds and borders. In the ten years since our founding, the necessity to strengthen the bridge between Islam and the West continues to prevail. Cordoba Initiative seeks to actively promote engagement through a myriad of programs, by reinforcing similarities and addressing differences.

I'd ask you if you are an Ass Clown, but I already know the answer.

Addressing differences from the Islamic perspective to help in the transition to compliance with Sharia Law. There is no open discussion as to what Sharia Law is. There is no Amending it. Are you Retarded??? You are so quick to believe the propaganda and so quick to condemn reason. You cannot effect Sharia Law. Remove your head from your ass and take a sober look at the world around you. WTFU.

Of course, it doesn't say that, proving exactly what I predicted.
Thank you.

what did i claim????
eh dipshit?
fucking moron
BRILLIANT!

Get it MORON???????

The only Liar here is you, either that or you are just plain stupid. What was the Address of the Cordoba House, Douche Bag?????

Likewise. Both are legally within their rights. Morally, both are totally wrong. Having seen some of the posts on both topics, I kinda wonder whether some people actually understand the meaning of the term 'morals'.

It is likely not a misunderstanding but a difference in standards.

One must ask, "wrong based on which morals?" Man's morals, Muslims' morals, or G-d's morals?

Muslims' morals: building the mosque is good, burning Korans is evil

G-d's morals: building the mosque is evil, burning Korans (depends on who you talk to)

man's morals: depends on who you talk to.

I think you nailed it.

Moral's.

We generally protect Religious Sites, respecting Cultures. Islam likes to take them down and build Mosques in their place. Chicken Shit.

We respect Holy places, Schools, Hospitals, Islam likes to use them as ammunition dumps. Chicken Shit.

We like to protect non combatants, Islam likes to hide behind them. Chicken Shit.

We go to great inconvenience and expense to limit collateral damage. Islam goes to great extent to inflict collateral damage. Chicken Shit.

We aren't big on land mines, considering the dangers to innocents. Islam enjoys deploying mines and bombs that target civilians. Chicken Shit.

We Value the lives of Innocents. Islam teaches that Non Islamic's cannot be innocents. Chicken Shit.

Shit... I'm starting to see a pattern here. OMG. Get Barry on the phone... I don't care if He's busy watching cartoons. ;)

what did i claim????
eh dipshit?
fucking moron
BRILLIANT!

Get it MORON???????

The only Liar here is you, either that or you are just plain stupid. What was the Address of the Cordoba House, Douche Bag?????
45 Park Place, NY, NY.

Forum List

Back