Pastor Terry Burning Korans VS Ground Zero Mosque: Hypocricy is rampant

So finding other liars to support your lies is what CON$ pass off as proof. :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT!

The fact remains that Park 51 was always called Park 51 and the Cordoba House was always called the Cordoba House. Park 51 was never called the Cordoba House and the Cordoba House was never called Park 51.
Get it MORON???????

You make a bigger fool of yourself, if that is possible, with each post. Keep up the good work. :rofl:

The only Liar here is you, either that or you are just plain stupid. What was the Address of the Cordoba House, Douche Bag?????
45 Park Place, NY, NY.
WRONG

Location 45–51 Park Place, Manhattan, New York City, U.S.

Last edited:
So finding other liars to support your lies is what CON$ pass off as proof. :cuckoo:
BRILLIANT!

The fact remains that Park 51 was always called Park 51 and the Cordoba House was always called the Cordoba House. Park 51 was never called the Cordoba House and the Cordoba House was never called Park 51.
Get it MORON???????

You make a bigger fool of yourself, if that is possible, with each post. Keep up the good work. :rofl:

The only Liar here is you, either that or you are just plain stupid. What was the Address of the Cordoba House, Douche Bag?????
45 Park Place, NY, NY.

Try punching 51 Park Place and then 45 Park place into Google map. Click on the street view.

45 Park Place, NY, NY.
WRONG

That's the address of the cultural center. The Cordoba House is PART of the cultural center. A part is not the whole.

The cultural center consists of two properties, 45-47 Park Place and 49-51 Park Place. The 45-47 Park Place Cordoba House part was already being used for Muslim worship. The property at 45 Park Place was sold on July 16, 2009, according to records from the New York Department of Finance. Records show the sale price was $4,850,000. The property at 49-51 Park Place is being leased from Con Ed with an option to buy after appraisal, estimated to be $10 - 20 million.

BTW, this info is in your link that you didn't bother to read.

No matter how wrong CON$ervative hate mongers are, they still insist they are right and will fabricate anything to "prove" they are right.

Are you CON$ervoFascist Compliant?????

I'd ask you if you are an Ass Clown, but I already know the answer.

Addressing differences from the Islamic perspective to help in the transition to compliance with Sharia Law. There is no open discussion as to what Sharia Law is. There is no Amending it. Are you Retarded??? You are so quick to believe the propaganda and so quick to condemn reason. You cannot effect Sharia Law. Remove your head from your ass and take a sober look at the world around you. WTFU.

Of course, it doesn't say that, proving exactly what I predicted.
Thank you.

You are definitely ignorant of the teachings of the Koran. What I suggest is that you step back and refresh your understanding. My point sincerely, is that Islam is in need of serious reform, changes that the other big religions have already made in the interest of Inalienable Rights. Until that is accomplished Islam remains a threat to everything in disagreement with it. The Cordoba Initiative is about tracking the Islamic population around the world, and advancing Sharia Law. Compliance is monitored and rated. You choose to remain in denial, that compounds the problem. My message is Reform, not hate. Your message is to remain in the dark, in denial.

45 Park Place, NY, NY.
WRONG

That's the address of the cultural center. The Cordoba House is PART of the cultural center. A part is not the whole.

The cultural center consists of two properties, 45-47 Park Place and 49-51 Park Place. The 45-47 Park Place Cordoba House part was already being used for Muslim worship. The property at 45 Park Place was sold on July 16, 2009, according to records from the New York Department of Finance. Records show the sale price was $4,850,000. The property at 49-51 Park Place is being leased from Con Ed with an option to buy after appraisal, estimated to be $10 - 20 million.

WOW you are stupid

WRONG

WOW you are stupid

Shit Dive. There is obviously no connection between those two places. Edtheoracle could not be more right. Not like the parcels are connected in any way. Totally independent and unrelated. Cordoba House has nothing to do with the history of the name itself. Mere coincidence. My bad. The Nobelist of intentions are behind this project, I can see just by the accommodating spirit of peace. Or is that translated "Rest In Peace". Yeah, that's it. Rest In Peace. ;)

WOW you are stupid

Shit Dive. There is obviously no connection between those two places. Edtheoracle could not be more right. Not like the parcels are connected in any way. Totally independent and unrelated. Cordoba House has nothing to do with the history of the name itself. Mere coincidence. My bad. The Nobelist of intentions are behind this project, I can see just by the accommodating spirit of peace. Or is that translated "Rest In Peace". Yeah, that's it. Rest In Peace. ;)
clearly ed must think they are building 2 separate buildings
:rolleyes:

Domain ID:D104330759-LROR Domain Name:CORDOBAINITIATIVE.ORG Created On:11-May-2004 16:33:12 UTC

Domain ID:D159562828-LROR Domain Name:pARK51.ORG Created On:02-Jul-2010 16:23:45 UTC

look at the created dates

I'd ask you if you are an Ass Clown, but I already know the answer.

Addressing differences from the Islamic perspective to help in the transition to compliance with Sharia Law. There is no open discussion as to what Sharia Law is. There is no Amending it. Are you Retarded??? You are so quick to believe the propaganda and so quick to condemn reason. You cannot effect Sharia Law. Remove your head from your ass and take a sober look at the world around you. WTFU.

Of course, it doesn't say that, proving exactly what I predicted.
Thank you.

You are definitely ignorant of the teachings of the Koran. What I suggest is that you step back and refresh your understanding. My point sincerely, is that Islam is in need of serious reform, changes that the other big religions have already made in the interest of Inalienable Rights. Until that is accomplished Islam remains a threat to everything in disagreement with it. The Cordoba Initiative is about tracking the Islamic population around the world, and advancing Sharia Law. Compliance is monitored and rated. You choose to remain in denial, that compounds the problem. My message is Reform, not hate. Your message is to remain in the dark, in denial.
Again you keep making crap up without a shred of proof, just hateful CON$ervoFascist pontification.
CON$ervoFascism is all about slandering everyone they hate. See I can pontificate too. :rofl:

WOW you are stupid

clearly ed must think they are building 2 separate buildings
:rolleyes:
Clearly you are reduced to a Straw Man.

They are two separate properties with two separate owners that share a common wall, as many NYC properties do. Cordoba House is to be contained within the proposed cultural center, it is not the whole cultural center.
Try again.

Domain ID:D104330759-LROR Domain Name:CORDOBAINITIATIVE.ORG Created On:11-May-2004 16:33:12 UTC

Domain ID:D159562828-LROR Domain Name:pARK51.ORG Created On:02-Jul-2010 16:23:45 UTC

And what exactly does that have to do with the Cordoba House at 45 Park Place????? :cuckoo:

And what exactly does that have to do with the Cordoba House at 45 Park Place????? :cuckoo:
thanks again for proving me right in calling you a moron
Thank you for proving they have nothing to do with the fact that Cordoba house is a PART of Park51 and not the whole of Park51.

thanks again for proving me right in calling you a moron
Thank you for proving they have nothing to do with the fact that Cordoba house is a PART of Park51 and not the whole of Park51.
i did nothing of the sort the name was changed
you remain a fucking moron
Hey DumbAss, the Cordoba Initiative is a charity that existed before both Cordoba House and Park51. They are part funders in the project. Cordoba House still exists as Cordoba House but now it is also PART of Park51. Park 51 is MORE than just Cordoba House. Park51 is a cultural center that includes Cordoba House within it. Cordoba House is still called Cordoba House, its name has not changed.
Get it now???????

Hey DumbAss, the Cordoba Initiative is a charity that existed before both Cordoba House and Park51. They are part funders in the project. Cordoba House still exists as Cordoba House but now it is also PART of Park51. Park 51 is MORE than just Cordoba House. Park51 is a cultural center that includes Cordoba House within it. Cordoba House is still called Cordoba House, its name has not changed.
Get it now???????
you're such a moron
:lol:

Get it now???????
you're such a moron
you're such a sore LOSER. :rofl:

Get it now???????
you're such a moron
you're such a sore LOSER. :rofl:
yeah, you such a winna on da interwebs

I think you nailed it.

Moral's.

We generally protect Religious Sites, respecting Cultures. Islam likes to take them down and build Mosques in their place. Chicken Shit.

We respect Holy places, Schools, Hospitals, Islam likes to use them as ammunition dumps. Chicken Shit.

We like to protect non combatants, Islam likes to hide behind them. Chicken Shit.

We go to great inconvenience and expense to limit collateral damage. Islam goes to great extent to inflict collateral damage. Chicken Shit.

We aren't big on land mines, considering the dangers to innocents. Islam enjoys deploying mines and bombs that target civilians. Chicken Shit.

We Value the lives of Innocents. Islam teaches that Non Islamic's cannot be innocents. Chicken Shit.

Shit... I'm starting to see a pattern here. OMG. Get Barry on the phone... I don't care if He's busy watching cartoons.
;)
Outstanding post Intense... YOU "nailed it" brother. Why people go to such great extents defending this bastard religion and the cowardly cold blooded killers it contains is beyond comprehension.

Forum List

Back